Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,470 members, 7,826,787 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? (31158 Views)

How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave / Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Akemta: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2023
Anytime he call to confirm if you're home,tell him you're not at home that will equally hope too
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Allisgud: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2023
Stop buying food stuff at home,go out and eat clean mouth come back house remove shirt sleep for ground,tell him to bring money make una go prepare food,do it 3 times ur friend go take off JAPA🤣🤪🤪
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by clydecarson(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2023
KeyEndurance:

I Was Thinking The Same just that at Time If I Cook before I Come Back From Work He Will wicked My Food because He Has My Key

Lmaoo na you cause am,how would you give him your key is he Contributing for house rent if no then that's your fucking house collect your key from him and tell him you need some space that you are going through a lot, be brave forget friendship when money finish you would notice he would stop coming
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by KeyEndurance: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2023
SIRKAY98:
When he comes did he normally ask for the food or you willingly offer it to him. or he calculates the time you will be eating your own so as to have his own too at thesame time?
he usually complain of being hungry
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by clydecarson(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2023
From the moment you gave him your key you made him to feel at home...you caused this the only way is to take your key back after work you'd chill at a bar once he comes to visit 2 to 3 days he doesn't see you he would stop coming
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Elsueno: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2023
KeyEndurance:
I have this friend of mine who likes visiting my
The Things Is Disturbing my Mind But I Don't know What To Tell Him to Stop coming For Now.

I had a friend who wanted to do dis kind thing 4 me, first i stopped giving him even H20 when he visits or giving him stuff when he ask everytime he comes..After two weeks he got d memo, haven't seen him in months now 😂😂..He said am stingy, so he won't come visit me again
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by farmboyy: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2023
For ordinary food? I wonder how some people value what they will pass out in less than 24hours.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by LargeBreed(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2023
Why don't you start visiting him too? Visit him before he comes to your house. Demand food and eat.
If he comes to your house, tell him that you were about coming to his, dress up and go to his house with him.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Aroninuola: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2023
Invite your cousin of opposite sex over to stay with you for a while.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Emola12(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Buh it's simple now bro just tell him you want to have visitors at least dey will spend like 1and half months before dey go back so you don't want anybody to visit you for now please
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Gandrova: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
dawnomike:
Start by stop offering him food...
Givers never lack!
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Emola12(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Tell him that one pastor prophetise to you dat you should leave the house at Least 6to7 weeks and maybe he will av space in his own house if he said no then you will now tell him that you want to go and visit your family for the main time simple
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by SIRKAY98(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2023
KeyEndurance:

he usually complain of being hungry
From your response i can see he is not working or in business.check if he is genuinly hungry, if yes do what you can carry,and dont do what you cannot carry.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Gandrova: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2023
If you truly value your friendship, you will never asked him to stop. Given him food doesn't mean anything. Almighty God will always find a way to bless you.
Don't ever ask him to stop .
We should be our Brothers helper.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by damoobaba: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2023
mariobalotelli09:
Tell him to borrow you some money, that it's very urgent and u wouldn't mind a transfer. Try to touch his pocket if possible! He will never visit you again!!!

Wow genius and mad men full Naija
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Seb4luv1: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2023
KeyEndurance:
I have this friend of mine who likes visiting my house every blessed day. Before that things were moving well, whenever he visited, he must demand for food and I usually make him happy by given him his needs.

But now, everybody knows how Nigeria is. Since last week, this my friend never stopped coming to my house and I am the kind of guy that's struggling to survive and he Is Coming To my House to add His Problem To My Own Again.

The Things Is Disturbing my Mind But I Don't know What To Tell Him to Stop coming For Now.

Take this from me and have peace...

First, be grateful to God for lending you the grace to help a soul and pray that he continues to give you the strength to do more.

You might be helping a Governor today, your helper etc or your help might be the reason he hasn't committed sucide... Mind you, there are two kind of people on the earth; one forgets the little beginning and the other don't. Help with all gladness in your heart, when you help someone in need today, God prepares someone ahead of you that will help you in a well you will least except. You will remember this in the future.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Jamahyel(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2023
does he ask of the money back?
KeyEndurance:

The Truth Is That Anytime he borrow Me Money We must Still Spend It Together Again because At Time I Use The Borrow I borrowed From Him to Buy Food stuff and If i Cook The Food we Will Still Finish It Together
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by AlongCamePollie(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2023
KeyEndurance:
I have this friend of mine who likes visiting my house every blessed day. Before that things were moving well, whenever he visited, he must demand for food and I usually make him happy by given him his needs.

But now, everybody knows how Nigeria is. Since last week, this my friend never stopped coming to my house and I am the kind of guy that's struggling to survive and he Is Coming To my House to add His Problem To My Own Again.

Just ... tell him to stop coming to your house for now.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by OmaleJnr: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Reach him house say wan chop b4 him reach ur own.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Shampoo77: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
How on earth will he always meet you at home? I guess the both of you are jobless.

KeyEndurance:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by deavicky(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
KeyEndurance:

if the food is not putting you at stress, continue to give him because it is better to give than to recieve.
But if it is stressing you. Anytime he comes tell him the food left is ur next meal. Do it over time he will find his square root.
But remember it is better to give than to recieve.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Isabi4lov: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Are people not supposed to know if they're becoming a burden to others , to me I can't be coming to you house every now and then to eat without having a rethink when I know that I'm not contributing anything , I will even open up to you not to get angry about it .
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by africantony: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
mariobalotelli09:
Tell him to borrow you some money, that it's very urgent and u wouldn't mind a transfer. Try to touch his pocket if possible! He will never visit you again!!!
Not just once , He should borrow from him continuously . I swear he will flee and never to come back , I have handled cases like this on countless occasions
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by AsaBlackheart(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerians and their pako English. Shior!

From your headline down to your post is giving me headache already.

Well, May God Help you struggling men oo!

Biko, sha... Stay away from relationship, don't come and put someone's daughter in abject poverty.

Lol fool. You dey among that set of people ba?
Gbẹnusi gang
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by klickprince: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
You can still be a nice person and kind in heart and still say no

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Archangelhenrio(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
KeyEndurance:

He is taking advantage of your kindness. Just reduce the food you're giving him. He will never stop coming till he drains you finally. I've experienced something like this before. So I'm telling you this out of experience.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Munzy14(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
KeyEndurance:

Withdraw the priviledges he is getting, and watch him voom!
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by President2001(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
The so called friend may turn to be your angel
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by KomonSense: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
don't mistake her for your miserable mother and cheap sisters 😂

And your entire miserable-lowlife family and unborn generations
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by UnfairLife7(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
KomonSense:

And your entire miserable-lowlife family and unborn generations
Na olosho pikin dey know olosho

Birds of a feather flocks together 😂
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? by Solacemk: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
mariobalotelli09:
Hhahahahhahahahah. See sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.