Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. (1227 Views)

What's Your Situation In Abia State Especially Abia North / APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 / Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by wizzy106: 6:28am On Feb 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyBAWzcvUZM

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid05gNmeEcsVquv9m7tZ1HcvSBLP3MDR4CF5eyHLRaobaBxBrtP28oCZv3HJTnEUCwml&id=100000126264433

It was a shame of embarrassment as Oshiomhole was chased out for Tinubu APC campaign he brought to Benin precisely oba market at ringroad yesterday. People including the market women were heard shouting the name of LP party presidential candidate Peter Obi thereby making the APC campaign team including oshiomhole to shaming leave there.

APC I think should forget Edo state as far as 2023 presidential election is concern. Let them focus on other states. Edo is for Peter Obi

12 Likes

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by melonsgroup: 6:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Bank Wahala.
A man was in front of me today, ATM debited him without dispensing cash.
Baba grabbed me and shouted you are my witness oo!!!

8 Likes

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Tochi3(m): 6:29am On Feb 10, 2023
grin

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by wizzy106: 6:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Obi has taken over Edo

8 Likes

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Penguin2: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2023
This kind of news doesn’t make front page on Nairaland.

But Garfield1 how far? I thought you said Oshiomole is a god in Edo State?πŸ€”

Or is this how Edo people worship their god?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by copyrites: 6:43am On Feb 10, 2023
You mean 4 Twitter users chase Osho Baba comot for Edo?? grin grin grin

That is a gazelle gagaraga under the Constitution of Bulaba grin

Edo no be Lagos, true true. It's hard to repackage a rotten product and sell to an Edo man.

You can cover catheter with agbada but you cannot cover dementia with infinity cap. cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:48am On Feb 10, 2023
If you're all observant, you'll know the person who captured this scene focused the camera in a particular area.

He refused to show us those cheering Oshiomhole up because of what he wants us to believe cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Chekwume16(m): 6:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Even at that benin will surely go to obi en mass. The only part of edo tinubu can win is edo North.
TheNiceGuy:
If you're all observant, you'll know the person who captured this scene focused the camera in a particular area.

He refused to show us those cheering Oshiomhole up because of what he wants us to believe cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by mbaise1000: 6:57am On Feb 10, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

The picture was complete, or didn't you watch to the time he left, if people are cheering him why will he leave the place in shame, I haven't watched the one here but I have watched the full video and I think edo people did Great yesterday, if they keep getting this type of treatment, the will not come out to insult our collective intelligence, you can't see all these things buhari did and come out to tell us that you are going to start from where he stopped and expect sane people to follow you, you may have your reasons to want them to continue but there are people who don't see the chains on their hands and the shackles on their legs as ornaments of gold and silver

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by wizzy106: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2023
Chekwume16:
Even at that benin will surely go to obi en mass. The only part of edo tinubu can win is edo North.

Believe it or not, there is no place for APC in Edo especially the Edo south which is the binis the majority. To your point, the camera was well positioned and it did captured most things. There was nobody chanting APC there and if there were people chanting APC, oshiomhole APC campaign team won't have left. Watch again and see it was a shame of campaign

2 Likes

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Abudat(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2023
As an Edo boy am voting for obi

2 Likes

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by nameo: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2023
Chekwume16:

He cannot even win Edo North.

Some of the most fervent obedients, right from the start, are from Edo North. Why do you think Oshiomole stopped attacking Obi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by senatordave1(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Penguin2:

Oshiomhole controls edo north not south son.I have long conceded Benin city to obi

1 Like

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by senatordave1(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2023
nameo:

He cannot even win Edo North.

Some of the most fervent obedients, right from the start, are from Edo North. Why do you think Oshiomole stopped attacking Obi?
.he will win edo north.he has been campaigning ward for ward.did you see them chase him!?
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by GoodCane: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2023
Penguin2:

Which god? Which Edo State?

Bros, APC and PDP should forget Edo State. Obi don use jazz hold Edolites, our votes here is for PO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Mintyguy(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2023
Edo state is well acclaimed for voting failures.
You can ask Obaseki
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by GoodCane: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Chekwume16:

Stop this! Tinubu cannot win any part of Edo State, not even Edo north. How you reason we Edolites?

Oga, oshiomole knows this Very well that tinubu cannot win Edo North. Oshiomole will win his senatorial ambition but as long as the presidential election is concerned, forget it, obi has already won not just Edo State but the entire SS region. APC and PDP should forget about Edo. it is a no go area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by GoodCane: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Mintyguy:
You can ask Obaseki

Try get sense for once.

Our votes here goes massively to peter Obi come Feb 25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by GoodCane: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Are you Tinubu urchins this daf*t or what?

Oga, normally people will cheer oshiomole up because he did very well here in Edo State. The man worked during his tenure no be small, hence the reason people cheered him up and of course he will win his senatorial ambition.

But you see that presidential election? Oga even oshiomole knows Tinubu won't see 2% votes here in Edo State, not even in Edo north. How you even reason we binis? U think we're fools or what? As long as this presidential election is concerned, I'll advise APC and PDP to forget about Edo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by GoodCane: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Nlfpmod lalastical FP ASAP for wider views

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by GoodCane: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2023
senatordave1:

.he will win edo north.he has been campaigning ward for ward.did you see them chase him!?

So because oshiomole is from Edo north and is contesting for senatorial election will automatically make Tinubu win Edo north? Really? What is wrong with you Tinubu urchins?

Young man, Tinubu cannot win Edo North. Oshiomole will win his senatorial ambition no doubt, but u see the presidential election? Obi has the entire state on lockdown. I'll advise PDP and APC to forget about Edo and try elsewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2023
E CHOKE! grin

Oshiomole thinks he is in his village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by nameo: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2023
senatordave1:

Tinubu cannot win Edo North.

How? You think cos od Oshiomole? Didnt this same Oshio lose Edo North in tbe last governorship elections in Edo state?

Do you know Edo North sef?

See i will not argue this with you. It is pointless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by bjdon: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2023
We don't take nonsense in Edo State. We NEVER voted for the Buhari in all the elections he did, and we will never vote for Tinubu. How much suffering do people need to suffer before they will get sense? Tinubu of 10 years ago might have been a viable candidate for president but the Tinubu of today is clearly not mentally fit to be a council chairman, let alone President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Mintyguy(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2023
I know that's why I said what I said
Atleast you still don't have any remorse for failure like Obaseki... Continue time will tell
G00DHardDick:

Try get sense for once.

Our votes here goes massively to peter Obi come Feb 25
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by techWriter3: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2023
politician been carried over Edo
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Kennyswag: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2023
tinubu only needs his needed percent in edo state... after that, edo can go to hell
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by wizzy106: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2023
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid05gNmeEcsVquv9m7tZ1HcvSBLP3MDR4CF5eyHLRaobaBxBrtP28oCZv3HJTnEUCwml&id=100000126264433

Edo is fully obidient o. Elites are much in Edo y and they knw what they are doing. In your own campaign, u will hear them chanting obi
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Mindlog: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Mintyguy:
You can ask Obaseki

Or ask Oshiomole, a former Governor of Edo state under APC.🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Mindlog: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2023
Kennyswag:
tinubu only needs his needed percent in edo state...
after that, edo can go to hell

Eyah, rationalization is indeed a defense mechanism.😜😜😜😜
Re: No Place For APC Tinubu In Edo State Especially The Main Town Of Benin City. by Kennyswag: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2023
Mindlog:

Eyah, rationalization is indeed a defense mechanism.😜😜😜😜
i just told you the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Nasims News On Payment For Today, 25th May 2023 / Nigerian Military Raid Many Esn Camps Today And Arrest Many Details Coming Soon / Lagos Should Removed The Title "Oba Of Lagos" If Ignorance Persists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.