Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State (15561 Views)

See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics) / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by jossyj: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2011
he has no choice,that is why we pushed out the thief from my LG to make sure he goes in there.
the entire ppl of IMO state believes in him to deliver. we sacrificed a lot to achieve this change in imo not
minding which zone he cames from and whose turn it was according to the so called irrelevant gentle man's
agreement. we have no politician in our house and non of us belongs to any political party but we always vote
for the better candidate. we wish him well and let his conscience judge him if he fails but we're sure he'll not
God bless him and we the ppl of IMO state.
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by NnamdiN: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2011
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by sweet12216: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2011
for me, i saw on TV wen he paid  pensioners their backlog of pensions @ their stadium,
my people, d man don try ,
let oothersdo theirs 2 so dat we can hail dem as well
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by jaguar09(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2011
As an indigene of IMO state, i want to employ all on these forum to ensure we all collectively shoot up those agents of political praise, in a system of government where there are three ties of government, the State, LGA and Council, Constitutionally if the agents of these publication (Not sure Rochas is aware) claim to have done common water scheme as an achievement of a STATE governor, then which project will the LGA or council claim to do? it is not the in hands of the a governor to provide water schemes like borehole or overhead tank water scheme to her people, i think it is in the hands of the LGA chairman or council (councillor). Am emphasing on water scheme mention above because Ohakim claimed he constructed water schemes virtually in all the LGA, he even had a printed pixtures of it in his campaign magazine (LET'S DO MORE), Is water the major problem of IMOLITES. this is a state that have 5 higher institutions yet more than 80% of graduant will never choose to work there, (lost of tax), whats the population of people resident in imo state compared to revenue generated and allocation from FG and the 13% NDDC fund.

I know this is the handiwork of sycophants in the corridors of power in Imo state, who will always praise where nothing is done. i will be travelling back home next week and i really want to take time to see things for myself. Fashola in 100 days passed the tenament bill, also the bill about care of pregnant woman etc, please let learn to hold our government officials responsible and not make them feel they are lords over us.

Please lets go back to the constitution of Nigeria and judge governance from its provisions,
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by Kobojunkie: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2011
jaguar_09:

As an indigene of IMO state, i want to employ all on these forum to ensure we all collectively shoot up those agents of political praise, in a system of government where there are three ties of government, the State, LGA and Council, Constitutionally if the agents of these publication (Not sure Rochas is aware) claim to have done common water scheme as an achievement of a STATE governor, then which project will the LGA or council claim to do? it is not the in hands of the a governor to provide water schemes like borehole or overhead tank water scheme to her people, i think it is in the hands of the LGA chairman or council (councillor). Am emphasing on water scheme mention above because Ohakim claimed he constructed water schemes virtually in all the LGA, he even had a printed pixtures of it in his campaign magazine (LET'S DO MORE), Is water the major problem of IMOLITES. this is a state that have 5 higher institutions yet more than 80% of graduant will never choose to work there, (lost of tax), whats the population of people resident in imo state compared to revenue generated and allocation from FG and the 13% NDDC fund.

I know this is the handiwork of sycophants in the corridors of power in Imo state, who will always praise where nothing is done. i will be travelling back home next week and i really want to take time to see things for myself. Fashola in 100 days passed the tenament bill, also the bill about care of pregnant woman etc, please let learn to hold our government officials responsible and not make them feel they are lords over us.

Please lets go back to the constitution of Nigeria and judge governance from its provisions,

As they say, GBAM!!!
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by NnamdiN: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2011
I didn't comment on dis thread, I wonder who has my password
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by Marinecap: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2011
That's a good piece you wrote, but let's leave them alone for now and try to survive out here ok, meanwhile I have 4 units of 3 bedroom flat opp games village gate. Description: serviced, jacuzzi, 24hrs Internet service, dual view dstv, washing machine, intercom, tight security, security screeing of visitors by ensuring clearance through intercom b4 a visitor is allowed to enter the compound. Ample parking space, interlocking paving stone, glazing tiles, pop ceiling, exotic interior finishing, pls call me immediately if you have a client for me, your cut is secured, call marinecapitalltd.com. On 08069195660
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by mallorca(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2011
Owelle Rochas Okorocha, ride on!!!!
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by rolchi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2011
I don't believe RAO did all these in 100 days. Any project manager will know it is impossible! When did he plan? Where did he get the resources? Who are the contractors? How were they selected? A process of development takes time to articulate and then implemented and then finished and then people begin to enjoy the benefits and services and all these in 100 years?
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by rolchi(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2011
Sorry, 100 days, I was pissed with the 100 achievement in 100 days!
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by fagamoron: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2011
101. He made NL more popular and more accessible to Ndigbos in Imo State - Scheme
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by velo10: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
Sounds impressive but this is plain propaganda. This man is being over-hyped.
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by fxtopedia(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
Na wa for this professional liar oooo
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by kizydafizy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
I can attest to d fact dat some of these "achievements" were made. D ones relating 2 d health sector, d claims concerning d graduated medical students, d issue of accreditation 4 schools of nursing & engineering, etc, r all true! But having said dat, I dnt condone dis perpetual practice of blowing Rochas' trumpet all d time. He's been doin really well, but he still has more to do. . .& I just can't wait 4 d day he'll realise it's high time he got rid of his greedy/corrupt SSG. So I'll not indulge in d constant worship/accolades, I'd rather continue to pray 4 God's wisdom to always dwell on him, as he relentlessly pilots d affairs of d state!
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by ChrisChino(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
for d very first tym, i'm proud to be from imo state
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by Update(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
He's clam to achive all those things are false. I reside in okigwe and the is noting like this existing in imo state. Why is he claming such? Even self, okigwe market is still a local market and hasn't been renovated to an international market existing. Rochas sorry to say this but IKEDIM OHAKIM is better than u and much more preferable to the people of imo.
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^ Where in Okigwe?? What side?
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by keside(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2011
I am a medical doctor in imo state and can confirm d health achievements of owelle as listed above in imo. More grease to his elbows!
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by RickyRoss1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2011
Update:

He's clam to achive all those things are false. I reside in okigwe and the is noting like this existing in imo state. Why is he claming such? Even self, okigwe market is still a local market and hasn't been renovated to an international market existing. Rochas sorry to say this but IKEDIM OHAKIM is better than u and much more preferable to the people of imo.

You are a complete fool, I am from Ikeduru LGA, event though I reside overseas but I can confirm most of the things listed are true and correct. I am in my village since last two weeks, and i am writing this from Hotel Plaza, PH Road, Owerri. Over 80% of Imolites voted for Rochas, Ohakim is a 419 scammer, he lived in Abidjan for many years b4 he ventured into politics. Much of Imolites hate Ohakim with passion bc he is a greedy fool. What Rochas haas achieved under 100 days Ohakim did not achieve it in 4 wasted years.

When Mbakwe was the governor of old Imo State our state was the fastest growing state in Africa. He build factory in every LGA in Imo state, in my town there is Aluminum Extrusion Industry, and every other LGA in IMO state has one factory or another, i can go on and on. Rochas plan to surpass Mbakwe. BUT I will not blow the trumpet bc its too early. I will start to judge Rochas after two years. I have faith in him to deliver.
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

You are a complete fool, I am from Ikeduru LGA, event though I reside overseas but I can confirm most of the things listed are true and correct. I am in my village since last two weeks, and i am writing this from Hotel Plaza, PH Road, Owerri. Over 80% of Imolites voted for Rochas, Ohakim is a 419 scammer, he lived in Abidjan for many years b4 he ventured into politics. Much of Imolites hate Ohakim with passion bc he is a greedy fool. What Rochas haas achieved under 100 days Ohakim did not achieve it in 4 wasted years.

The highlighted is not according to known records ooo!!!
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by RickyRoss1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
keside:

I am a medical doctor in imo state and can confirm d health achievements of owelle as listed above in imo. More grease to his elbows!

God bless you.
Those who doubt should send spies to Owerri. I am in Owerri till Tuesday and can host any forumer who wants to visit Owerri for confirmation. Your accommodation will be taken care of by me. My town is very safe, we either sleep in my village or you choose any hotel of your choice in owerri, i will take care of that.

The man Rochas is trying, but hey he is doing what we elected him to do. It seems bc of corruption we dont believe in our leaders again. I hope this is not initial first year gra gra. I hope he will do more. I want factories, world class schools and hospitals in Imo, together with standard tourist facilities under Rochas.

I am in Owerri since Saturday with my family, there is no tourist sites to go to, we just sit in hotel rooms and swimming pools, i would want our governor to invest in tourism bc it will generate alot of revenue and employment,
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by emekatimsu(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2011
New face of imo & imo rescue mission na the same people.

Suspending of 10,000 imo youth frm the civil sevice of imo.
Dissolution of the 27LGA  in imo state.
Creating potfolios for the following offices, SA on comedy, SA on lagos affairs, SA on Abuja affairs, chief comedian to the govt hus.  Abeg na the same ppl.
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by RickyRoss1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

The highlighted is not according to known records ooo!!!

FeeDeeFee tried hard to rig the elections but they failed, Everyone i know voted against Ohakim, i dont know who gave them the few votes they managed to pull, Anyway its past tense so no need
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by Update(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2011
u're a big idiot. I didn't even know that ur stupid like this. Come to okigwe and see he's international market nah. Big fool
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

FeeDeeFee tried hard to rig the elections but they failed, Everyone i know voted against Ohakim, i dont know who gave them the few votes they managed to pull, Anyway its past tense so no need

Regardless of your opinions of what happened, the number you quoted is NOT close to what is on record, rigging or no rigging.
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
Update:

u're a big . I didn't even know that your silly like this. Come to okigwe and see he's international market nah. Big fool
Can you please post pictures? It would be great if we had pictures of the market to work with.
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by Omolulu(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2011
Update:

u're a big . I didn't even know that your silly like this. Come to okigwe and see he's international market nah. Big fool

u are a bigger fool, put up a pic of the "international market" for us to know how international it is
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by femadelim: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2011
I  am not from Imo but currently live in owerri and i can confirm that Rochas is doing a great job here. Rochas is working , Imo is working
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by Anvaller: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2011
HOUSING
56. Conversion of the Parliamentarian quarters to Concord Hotel Annex
57. Conversion of Banquet Hall to Government House Chapel
58. Design and construction of Heroes Square
59. Design and construction of Ikemba Ojukwu Convention Center, Owerri
60. Renovation of Commissioners’ Quarters
61. Reconstruction of Multi-Purpose Hall and V.I.P Lounge, Government House
62. Reconstruction of Imo State House of Assembly
63. Reconstruction of the Exco Chambers Building
64. Renovation of the Imo Concorde Hotel
65. Reconstruction of the Abuja Laison Office of the Imo State Government
66. Reconstruction of the Brigade Commander’s Guest House
67. Renovation of the Imo State Police Commissioner’s Guest House
68. Renovation of the abandoned Governor’s Lounge, near Concorde Hotel
69. Design and construction of Multi-purpose Hall at Oguta Motel
70. Reconstruction of the Customary Court, Owerri

Of course he would have a very long list if these are the achievements they are talking about. Renovation of this and that guest houses,  and they labelled this under HOUSING? Housing for themselves or the masses are we joking?

Well I dont have anything against Rochas any way but he should discourage this kind of propaganda and do real work or may be mention only the "mentionable" there for example project number 58, 59 and maybe also 64&69 cos the hotel can generate revenue for the state while the multipurpose hall could be used by the citizen (if it is affordable enough). I think the rest is garbage, it shouldnt be on the list
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by asha80(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2011
nna lekwanu otu the word 'fool' si a ri ibe ya elu na threadia grin
Re: 100 Days Achievements Of Governor Rochas Of Imo State by saibuhari(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
Sponsors needed. Five people to visit owerri to verify the aclaimed achievements of Okorocha. Two members from those doubting his achievements and 2 from those with neutral opinion on his achievements. The fifth person, well, I nominate myself. I will come with a camera to take pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba’ll Produce Next President In 2023 — Afenifere / Akeredolu Reacts to Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet As "Unwise" For Saying This / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.