Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That (450 Views)

How Much Is The Average Cost Of Feeding A Family Of 6? / Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted / Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by kingsways: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2023
All these talk about changing and not changing, the point is that the average Nigerian no even get plenty money to change like that

It's politicians who have carted away large volumes of public money that are mostly affected
Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by kingsways: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2023
In fact I am 100% sure that 99% Nigerians do not have old notes that will take more than 2 days to get rid of if they really want to

3 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by NoahHadNoArk: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2023
So who are those waiting up in long queues and causing scenes at banking halls as a result of no access to their own money, politicians?!

3 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by kingsways: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
So who are those waiting up in long queues and causing scenes at banking halls as a result of no access to their own money, politicians?!
They are all in a hurry to get the new money and which is not necessary.

With you old notes safely in your account, you can relax and take things easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by Mandate2023: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2023
U r poor and u don't have anything on u but take a critical look at it if u want to go out nw or eat or get 1 or 2 things and u have 5k left in ur account hw will u get d cash.....u go to POS and dey charge u #500 from ur 5k.....nw imagine we r not spending d old note again, where r d new notes?
Do u know what ppl pass through to get cash for that POS.....can u do transfer to a conductor, can u do transfer to an uneducated pepper seller.....I serve in d north and I can tell u that most LG don't even have any banks and u will have to travel for hours to get to a bank with lots of queue with inefficient ATM and lack of enough of d new currency note......we don't even have electricity in Nigeria and u wake up with ur phone b43 dead, no fuel hw do u make transfer....u want to use ur ATM with POS and the transaction failed but u were already debited and after going to d bank u r told to wait for 8 working days....... ....

If u think dis will affect d politicians u r only deceiving yourself....CBN themselves said it yesterday that dey did not know it will end up like ds

4 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by Mandate2023: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsways:

If the all in a hurry to get the new money and which is not necessary.

With you old notes safely in your account, you can relax and take things easy

If u don't have access to cash hw do u survive pls......it seems most of u r still undergraduate or still depending on ur parents to put food on ur table so u don't know anything than to write rubbish

D most gullible part was the part u said if d hurry to get d new note which is not necessary๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚......so is not necessary to look for cash for survival.....u just stay indoor all thru abi

Na children full dis nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by kingsways: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Mandate2023:
U r poor and u don't have anything on u but take a critical look at it if u want to go out nw or eat or get 1 or 2 things and u have 5k left in ur account hw will u get d cash.....u go to POS and dey charge u #500 from ur 5k.....nw imagine we r not spending d old note again, where r d new notes?
Do u know what ppl pass through to get cash for that POS.....can u do transfer to a conductor, can u do transfer to an uneducated pepper seller.....I serve in d north and I can tell u that most LG don't even have any banks and u will have to travel for house to get to a bank with lots of queue with inefficient ATM and lack of enough of d new currency note......we don't even have electricity in Nigeria and u wake up with ur phone b43 dead, no fuel he do u make transfer....much use ur ATM with POS and the transaction failed but u were already debited and after going to d bank u r told to wait for 8 working days....... ....

If u think dis will affect d politicians u r only deceiving yourself....CBN themselves said it yesterday that dey did not know it will end up like ds

Yes there are problems sometimes but you can't tell me POS and Bank transfer are down 24/7.

These electronic channels mostly work. If you try and it's not working, you exercise some patience and try again, the world is not perfect

2 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsways:

They are all in a hurry to get the new money and which is not necessary.

Are you saying people are protesting, stripping themselves naked because they want to get the new money? Not because they couldn't access their money from their account?

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by kingsways: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2023
Mandate2023:

If u don't have access to cash hw do u survive pls......it seems most of u r still undergraduate or still depending on ur parents to put food on ur table so u don't know anything than to write rubb

Guy you can POS or bank transfer. I know there are problems with them sometimes but they mostly work

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsways:

It's politicians who have carted away large volumes of public money that are mostly affected
I won't argue with kids this morning on NL.

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsways:

, the world is not perfect
The world is perfect, Nigeria is not perfect.
Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by Mandate2023: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsways:

Yes there are problems sometimes but you can't tell me POS and Bank transfer are down 24/7.

These electronic channels mostly work. If you try and it's not working, you exercise some patience and try again, the world is not perfect

So since u know dis problem exists why d deadline then.....is it to destabilise d country

Hw do u think POS operators get the cash.....u did not answer d part of things u can't make transfer for.....u go to d market nw and u buy pepper u do transfer, u buy meat u do transfer, u grind pepper u do transfer, u buy ugwu u do transfer, u buy maggi and red oil u do transfer, u carry okada home u do transfer.....does all dis make any sense to u.....u sef use ur brain for once and put politics aside

U wan go work nw that's if u don start to dey feed yourself will u do transfer to a conductor........as a poor man does not have nothing to worry about d deadline If he needs his little money in his account he will he get it

2 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by Mandate2023: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2023
Olasyke:

I won't argue with kids this morning on NL.

Am sure d idiot is not even up to voting age of 18 years.......some of d things dis kids bring up on nairaland their parents still feeding them must not see it

U can imagine d nonsense his typing that ppl should not hurry coz its not necessary ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by Slynation(m): 9:25am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsways:

At this point I think you should disengage yourself from this argument...!! Your accession is biased and one sided!! So somebody should pay POS agent 2k5 for 10K and so on...!!

Please just rest, you have said enough already because you are sounding like someone who is still under the tutelage of his Mom and Dad...

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by 3ple9iner: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2023
Imagine waiting for you daily pay of 5k then you are told no cash except transfer. You collect the transfer but ATM's are not working banking hall are filled with people, POS agents are asking for 10-15% of your money. You a labourer your small 5k is now ยฑ4k from this money you are to feed and transport your self then someone would say the currency change is not affecting you.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by nedu666: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2023
Nigeria has many poor people who hve not bank account and therefore as such Nigerians need cash. All these cashless policy makes no sense.
Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by udeh3(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsways:
All these talk about changing and not changing, the point is that the average Nigerian no even get plenty money to change like that

Very true
Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by LikeAking: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsways:

Policicians can't be affected na.

Na d average man.
Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by inoki247: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2023
Na true say some of u dey are still feeding you...

This week alone av gone to market like 2 times and av approached different market women some are insisting dey are not taking transfer...

The woman I bought fish from insisted she doesn't take transfer if you're not ready just leave nd people ar so confidence in saying they don't want transfer the place I bought pepper too same thing....

And I can remember anytime my UBA card fail and I'm charged through the POs If I mail UBA dey will tell me I av to wait for 2weeks cause that's Mastercarrd Policy's
Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsways:

Nigerians are just plain stupid but they claim to be wise.

I went to buy food. The guy said he doesn't take transfer and he doesn't have POS. I left to a woman. Her account was placed at the counter. I asked her if she accept transfer. She said yes and I placed order for my food.

She began to tell me that Pos charges are very small and that businesses will do well if they adopt it. I asked her, why the high charges by POS operators? She said nah corruption and greediness.

I went to make withdrawal from a POS this morning. I saw the charge on the POS (0.45). I withdrew 2000 for 2200 for my transportation.

The smart business people will adjust with speed and make their cash while the dull ones will be there forming stubborn.

There is someone who will do something different. They make the most money in any kind of business
Re: The Average Nigerian No Even Get Much Money Like That by Georgry(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Op is a small child who depends on his mother for food, how can the naira scarcity affect you? At least 60 percent of vendors including Fuel stations and eateries in Auchi where I stay doesn't accept transfer base on fear of fake alerts. Market women or men doesn't accept it either, I withdrew 4000 with 800 charges yesterday morning and and another 5000 with 1000 charges in the evening, abi i no go cook soup abi buy fuel again? At the end of the day I was supposed to spend a maximum of 200 naira on charges prior to this satanic policy but I ended up paying almost 2000 naira.

Mr op the day you leave your mother's house you will know how hard it is out there.

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Absent At Tinubu Rivers Rally / Nigerians To Now Get Five Years US Visa / 2023 Polls: News Headlines To Expect Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.