Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos (41263 Views)

Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma / 'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Musty112: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Musty112: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2023
Oloun saanu
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by dinoGLGNG(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2023
I want to fu ck fu ck fu ck

Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Padipadi(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2023
nlfpmod:
Some fans think that Toke Makinwa is pregnant after she shared new photos on her Instagram page.

See the photos and reactions after the cut.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CocC8L3tjeX/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=
Where she wan see am for free?
She's not serious and can't be pregnant till she's like 48
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Funkybabee(f): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2023
Since I saw her last birthday pics, I guess I wrote it here on nairaland self
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by ppogba: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2023
Olosho don enter one chance be day.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Tonyalchemy: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2023
Miracle no de tire Jesus, by the way waitin concern fans with her belle
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Winnin009: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2023
Make dem leave am for this babe o. Na birkin she hold for hand.

Can’t tell if it’s a genuine one from here or if it’s here’s but even fakes cost a fortune.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by FireUpNow(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2023
One man dey enter her middle steadily so of she is pregnant then it's a very heart warning news. Time is running out
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by FashionCookie(f): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2023
Una dey forbid to mind una business abi undecided
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by woleabayo(f): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2023
wetin be una own
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2023
Some NL dudes are really crude and rude. Some comments are just so annoying and shows lack of basic home-training.

1 Like

Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Ance4Liverpool: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2023
For her pocket after all na she open legs
Make she carry her Cross jejely.
Nigerians please let's not forget to vote wisely
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2023
meobizy:
If she could bear children, she’d do it since. The woman is infecund as far as I believe.

Coming from a “female”? cheesy
Are you her “God”?
Very unkind.

Only a NL male can write such a thing. Why the level of spite? undecided

I was RIGHT! This is a MALE. Typical NL MUNGO PARK. No woman can be this self-loathing.

Your diary entries speak volumes about your family background. Classic NL Misogynist masquerading as a female.

Tueh!

Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by neztar: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Congratulations to her. I wish her safe delivery
i would like to impregnate you
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Ishilove: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2023
That nose...Looks like it
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by adedayoa2(f): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Congratulations to her
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by CartelKenneth: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Useless toke makinwa
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by jaytee01(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2023
Wetin concern us with oloshoooo.....?

Vote for your life........VOTE OBI!

Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Japastic: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2023
Is she still "she" or she has crossed the shores of the country and chose to be addressed as he or he-she because nothing wen dem no fit do to get fame.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by EmmaLege: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2023
🤷🏻‍♀️
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Exceed15: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Being pregnant is no big deal na. She's sexually active.
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by highoctane: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2023
nlfpmod:
Bad, badder, baddest, nmbadanba photoshoot, in midst of snow without a peck of snow on her
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by highoctane: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Useless toke makinwa
Very short girl
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Ashrafbakre: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
I really d on't care
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Isabi4lov: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Congrats
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by nedekid: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Her business, if she like, let it be fufu in the belle. undecided
Re: Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos by Classickj(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jaythentic:
Who go give this ashawo belle?
na man like you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport / Emaka Ike And His Family [Pictures] / DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.