Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda (22833 Views)

Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda / Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by steeltrust: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Slynation:
If e easy, make your CR-7 try reach WC final, even tho e nogo win amπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Nonsense, you all deluded CR-7 Fanboys wants us to forget those years when you all was trolling Messi wotowoto 24/7 that he hasn't won anything with his national team, now he didn't only won the Copa America, he also won the Finnalisima and also the biggest of them all "The World Cup Trophy" and you want us to lay low...??πŸ˜‚ Una head no correct I swear...CR-7 should better produce a world cup or this sosho media will never contain us if the word Goat is used in the same sentence with tapin master..
πŸ™„πŸ™„
as usual empty talk from petty Messi fans boys πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

The same trophy y’all cried it doesn’t matter if he wins it or not is the same trophy y’all crying up and down for

Messi lost copa Americana and had to cry so they can host the tournament 3times In four years so he could win it πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

One is in camels league doing wonders and the other one in farmers league with start stunned team and can’t do anything
The next thing we go hear na
He made assist and dribble and still yet because of him them remove psg twice from common league cup πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Make ona go sleep
Your argument holds no water

Cr7 did it in top European teams and his enjoying his hard work

Because of cr7 we now watch camels league in supersport but Messi for too European team no body send am cause na so so wayo em take de win πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Cr7 at 35 de do wonders
Messi at 35 can’t even do anything
Only hoping on fifa to help him as always πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeanX:
You fit compare those yeye players to legends like the late Pele and maradona, Ronaldinho and the rest that said that Messi is the god of football?
You be mumu I swear, see the Yeye lists self. πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Okay... and those players u mentioned, Messi is their idol abi? So Messi played before them? Abi no be them be his idol?

Mind u Pele never said Messi is the god of football. U don’t have to lie to make a stupid point.

Abeg no dey argue again u are making a fool out of yourself. Even your Pessi fans boys are ashamed of the way u reason.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeanX:
You fit compare those yeye players to legends like the late Pele and maradona, Ronaldinho and the rest that said that Messi is the god of football?

For u call Mbappe and Halaand a yeye player shows you’re a kid. An ignorant kid aswear πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Your mumu dey scare me. Abeg I no get your time. There’s no point arguing with u anymore.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeanX:

Ur finished idol score 4 goals for one useless club and u dey open ur brown teeth, it's a pity. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

U have no point for u to keep making this statement only. Swerve abeg. U no sabi banter football at all. Goodnight kid

I’m totally done with ya
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
steeltrust:
as usual empty talk from petty Messi fans boys πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

The same trophy y’all cried it doesn’t matter if he wins it or not is the same trophy y’all crying up and down for

Messi lost copa Americana and had to cry so they can host the tournament 3times In four years so he could win it πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

One is in camels league doing wonders and the other one in farmers league with start stunned team and can’t do anything
The next thing we go hear na
He made assist and dribble and still yet because of him them remove psg twice from common league cup πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Make ona go sleep
Your argument holds no water

Cr7 did it in top European teams and his enjoying his hard work

Because of cr7 we now watch camels league in supersport but Messi for too European team no body send am cause na so so wayo em take de win πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Cr7 at 35 de do wonders
Messi at 35 can’t even do anything
Only hoping on fifa to help him as always πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

U nailed it bro

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Omoalaji12: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Well, do we really care about this record though? Cristiano Ronaldo is clearly the best player in the whole league. He left the premier league for a reason.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
steeltrust:
who gave an f about World Cup trophy
The same trophy you guys said it doesn’t matter if Messi wins it or not is the same trophy y’all crying as if it hasn’t been won before by other players

Compare the pk giving to France and Argentina and compare to the once giving to Argentina
Remove sentiment if no be ogoro em take win

Well nothing concern us

In 2023 alone cr7 has more goal than Messi as far league is concerned in a camels league

Tell Messi to do same in the farmers league

No come tell me say em de dribble and assist
Psg need winning not dribbleπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

With all his dribble and assist common leaguecup for farmers league em no fit carry πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

And for your info a lot of you petty Messi fans are not educated cause if you are you won’t argue nonsense on who’s is better between cr7 and Messi

Cause cr7 is the undisputed GOAT

cry under my mention πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

My problem wit u is that u lie alot. I don't have time to argue wit u cos it's obvious u re bereft of football knowledge. The final nail in the coffin is saying "who gave an f about the world cup trophy" I give up. U win. U hear ba? U win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
rickleye:

OML sad You don't say.

Yes bro. Na guy,his based in PH.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

YOU BE SERIOUS TALKATIVE. YOUR LIPS TOO DEY FLAP..

BÌTCH ARSE MOUTH FLAPPER

LEARN TO SHUT THE HELL UP

FΓ‚GGOT

Ur a clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous junk!
See If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt. So get ur ineffective self out of my mention. Olodo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Almiron:
Thanks bro. That's how stars do!!! We have the bragging rights, all they got is pain.

I luv this ur comment. Permission to copy.🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by lekanation(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
tiswell:
Not news.

What is so special about saudi premier league.

Ronaldo fall my hand
At 38
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by steeltrust: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

My problem wit u is that u lie alot. I don't have time to argue wit u cos it's obvious u re bereft of football knowledge. The final nail in the coffin is saying "who gave an f about the world cup trophy" I give up. U win. U hear ba? U win.
run away looser
Then next trend you will jump into is Messi won the World Cup πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Run along boy
Hall of fame has been relised

Messi is there with his one World Cup achievement πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Flows001(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
steeltrust:
always drifting to worthless argument

Go and check when cr7 was 35 and see that no player come close even messi

With all his assist and dribble what did he do for psg

Argentina won the World Cup
We all know how it went make we live that one for another day

Make I list records cr7 get wen messi no fit come close

Make I live you to google that one πŸ˜‚

Since cr7 started in the Portuguese national team
They have never missed a tournament
Either European or World Cup unlike before

Do you think that happens by mistake

See eh I no wan argue with all this petty Messi fans
No argument or what so ever other than Messi winning the World Cup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Cr7 has left Europe to a camels league but has more goals than Messi in a big European team in a farmers league

Let me remind you that Penaldo has played more than 140 more matches than Messi, go and check the goal difference between the both of them and tell me who has the better goal scoring ratio. Give Messi the exact number of matches that Penaldo has played and Penaldo no go even see Messi back for goals...
All you Penaldians always talk about is goals goals goals and goals!
Is football all about goals?
Despite all your emphasis on goals, who has more Golden Shoes between Messi and Penaldo?
You even get mind dey talk of Penaldo's achievement, if dey put Messi and Penaldo's achievements side by side, na cry Pendu go begin cry, Messi no be him mate for FOOTBALL, both individually and in teams trophies!
When last did Penaldo complete a successful dribble against at least two players?
When last did he create chances?
All he does is to position in the box and wait for others to hustle for him to tapin, when they are unable to hustle for him, then he becomes stranded because he doesn't have more than taping to give on the pitch..
For goals scoring ratio, Messi pass am!
For all time assist, Messi pass am!
For Ballon dor, Messi pass am!
For Golden Shoes, Messi pass am!
For trophies, Messi pass am!
For playmaking, Messi pass am!
For dribbles and visionary passes, Messi pass am!
For solo runs and mouth watery ball controls, Messi pass am!
International level:
individual awards, Messi pass am!
Trophies and medals, Messi pass am!

E sure me die say all penaldians dey patronise the same weed seller, and na expired weed the nigga dey supply all of una!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by steeltrust: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Flows001:

Let me remind you that Penaldo has played more than 140 more matches than Messi, go and check the goal difference between the both of them and tell me who has the better goal scoring ratio. Give Messi the exact number of matches that Penaldo has played and Penaldo no go even see Messi back for goals...
All you Penaldians always talk about is goals goals goals and goals!
Is football all about goals?
Despite all your emphasis on goals, who has more Golden Shoes between Messi and Penaldo?
You even get mind dey talk of Penaldo's achievement, if dey put Messi and Penaldo's achievements side by side, na cry Pendu go begin cry, Messi no be him mate for FOOTBALL, both individually and in teams trophies!
When last did Penaldo complete a successful dribble against at least two players?
When last did he create chances?
All he does is to position in the box and wait for others to hustle for him to tapin, when they are unable to hustle for him, then he becomes stranded because he doesn't have more than taping to give on the pitch..
For goals scoring ratio, Messi pass am!
For all time assist, Messi pass am!
For Ballon dor, Messi pass am!
For Golden Shoes, Messi pass am!
For trophies, Messi pass am!
For playmaking, Messi pass am!
For dribbles and visionary passes, Messi pass am!
For solo runs and mouth watery ball controls, Messi pass am!
International level:
individual awards, Messi pass am!
Trophies and medals, Messi pass am!

E sure me die say all penaldians dey patronise the same weed seller, and na expired weed the nigga dey supply all of una!! grin
this one don come again

Goal no mean anything but em use am win ballond’or πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Bros abeg I no get strength to argue with pained people like ona

Don’t worry since na fifa pikin dem go dash am another ballondor so ona go see argument argue join the 1 World Cup when ona first say e no mean and na the same ona take de shout

Hall of fame is the picture below
Use am hold body

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Jasonking71(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
blamingthedevil:
What's this nonsense doing in the front page

Nigerian league is better than Saudi Arabia league

please I do not want talk but this has made me to do you that there have VAR in that league good pitch and the rest and u are compering it to Nigerian league that is not even well organized
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by bencr7: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Ignore that delusional clown.
at 38 C.Ronaldo is still scoring goals,while Ronaldo de Lima at age 30 up, d guy was no where to be found in football,is football career went down.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by bencr7: 12:08am On Feb 11, 2023
blueAgent:

Ignore that delusional clown.
at 38 C.Ronaldo is still scoring goals,while Ronaldo de Lima at age 30 up, d guy was no where to be found in football,is football career went down. Anybody saying Ronaldo de Lima is better than c Ronaldo need better slap.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by bencr7: 1:21am On Feb 11, 2023
BeanX:
they may not be better than players u mention that say Messi is God of football but calling those player d guy mention yeye,I can see ur brain need reset,so to u MbappΓ© is a yeye players,d same guy that won world cup before Messi and break Pele in 2018 and 2022 world cup,MbappΓ© career is not yet over,which he still have a lot years to play ball,to win champion league and more world cup,even equal another Pele record, because d France team am seeing today can still win another world cup,which MbappΓ© will be part,if injury do not affect him,when that time comes,he will even break d record of former German player klose who play 4 world cup with 24 games appearance and 16 goa,l as world cup highest goal scorer,with just only two world cup with 14 games appearance with 12 world cup goals.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 1:43am On Feb 11, 2023
steeltrust:
run away looser
Then next trend you will jump into is Messi won the World Cup πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Run along boy
Hall of fame has been relised

Messi is there with his one World Cup achievement πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Why will I argue wit someone who claims world cup trophy is nothing? World cup is trash according to u. Omo, numerous characters they this Nairaland. Enjoy ur mumu alone. Pls leave me alone.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by KingOfTheDamned: 1:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Numerouno94:

Ur a clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous junk!
See If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt. So get ur ineffective self out of my mention. Olodo.

Guy you be radio.🀣🀣🀣🀣 You never shut up. Always talking talking and talking like a woman. Useless dirty talkative 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Shut the hell up you idiot.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Flows001(m): 2:48am On Feb 11, 2023
steeltrust:
this one don come again

Goal no mean anything but em use am win ballond’or πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Bros abeg I no get strength to argue with pained people like ona

Don’t worry since na fifa pikin dem go dash am another ballondor so ona go see argument argue join the 1 World Cup when ona first say e no mean and na the same ona take de shout

Hall of fame is the picture below
Use am hold body
You definitely have nothing to say, your fav only scores goals and cant do any other thing asides that cheesy grin.
Asides goals, mention one exciting thing about Pendu grin, even you sef no fit help the disappointment..
Na the person wey una get mind dey compare with Messi the god of FOOTBALL!
All of una don ment I swear 🀣🀣..
Even for the goals, Messi holds more goalscoring records than Penaldo..
Person wey play more UCL matches than Messi, check the UCL goal difference and fear for Pendu's goalscoring record in UCL because Messi go rewrite am soon. grin
Go Google and see enough Guinnes records wey Messi hold that Pendu can only dream and wish of!!
Messi competes with goalscorers and still bosses world class midfielders in their own craft!
Tell me a more complete football player!!

One common thing about both Nigerian and foreign based Penaldians is that whatever does not favour pendu is either rigged, stolen or not relevant πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜….
I advice you to save some tears because we go soon collect the EIGHT UNPRECEDENTED BALLON DOR!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Almiron: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2023
Numerouno94:

I luv this ur comment. Permission to copy.🀣🀣
sure bro.
Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by steeltrust: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Numerouno94:

Why will I argue wit someone who claims world cup trophy is nothing? World cup is trash according to u. Omo, numerous characters they this Nairaland. Enjoy ur mumu alone. Pls leave me alone.
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Em don turn am to insult since nothing to brag about

The same World Cup you and your petty types say e no matter to determine who the GOAT
Na the same worldcup ona de masterbate up and down πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Kpele oh
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by steeltrust: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Flows001:

You definitely have nothing to say, your fav only scores goals and cant do any other thing asides that cheesy grin.
Asides goals, mention one exciting thing about Pendu grin, even you sef no fit help the disappointment..
Na the person wey una get mind dey compare with Messi the god of FOOTBALL!
All of una don ment I swear 🀣🀣..
Even for the goals, Messi holds more goalscoring records than Penaldo..
Person wey play more UCL matches than Messi, check the UCL goal difference and fear for Pendu's goalscoring record in UCL because Messi go rewrite am soon. grin
Go Google and see enough Guinnes records wey Messi hold that Pendu can only dream and wish of!!
Messi competes with goalscorers and still bosses world class midfielders in their own craft!
Tell me a more complete football player!!

One common thing about both Nigerian and foreign based Penaldians is that whatever does not favour pendu is either rigged, stolen or not relevant πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜….
I advice you to save some tears because we go soon collect the EIGHT UNPRECEDENTED BALLON DOR!!!
are you don ranting
Tell am to do all that in the farmers league
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Goals does t matter but em use am win Balondor years back

Keep crying
Cr7 is the undisputed GOAT

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Guy you be radio.🀣🀣🀣🀣 You never shut up. Always talking talking and talking like a woman. Useless dirty talkative 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Shut the hell up you idiot.

The guy na parrot. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ and him dey claim sey him too sabi. Clown 🀑

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by mayor1814: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Messi is the best football player ever. No debate. No contest. No argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by BeanX(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
bencr7:
they may not be better than players u mention that say Messi is God of football but calling those player d guy mention yeye,I can see ur brain need reset,so to u MbappΓ© is a yeye players,d same guy that won world cup before Messi and break Pele in 2018 and 2022 world cup,MbappΓ© career is not yet over,which he still have a lot years to play ball,to win champion league and more world cup,even equal another Pele record, because d France team am seeing today can still win another world cup,which MbappΓ© will be part,if injury do not affect him,when that time comes,he will even break d record of former German player klose who play 4 world cup with 24 games appearance and 16 goa,l as world cup highest goal scorer,with just only two world cup with 14 games appearance with 12 world cup goals.
Abeg fvck off, can you compare them to Pele and the likes that rooted for Messi as the greatest of all times?
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by BeanX(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wildkat02:

U have no point for u to keep making this statement only. Swerve abeg. U no sabi banter football at all. Goodnight kid

I’m totally done with ya
Mumu boy, you done already accept defeat already. get the fvck off my sight. Ewu Gambia! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by BeanX(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wildkat02:

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Okay... and those players u mentioned, Messi is their idol abi? So Messi played before them? Abi no be them be his idol?

Mind u Pele never said Messi is the god of football. U don’t have to lie to make a stupid point.

Abeg no dey argue again u are making a fool out of yourself. Even your Pessi fans boys are ashamed of the way u reason.
You don't know shit u dickwad, go to YouTube and search before u keep disgracing your lineages. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
steeltrust:
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Em don turn am to insult since nothing to brag about

The same World Cup you and your petty types say e no matter to determine who the GOAT
Na the same worldcup ona de masterbate up and down πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Kpele oh

Bros leave me alone na? Na by force? I nor do again. Abi na gay u b?🀨🀨
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Almiron:
sure bro.
Good morning

Evening boss. How was ur day?
We really tormented alot of Penduists. Some re still crying.gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra / Atletico Madrid Unveils Thomas Lemar, New Signing (Photos) / Eagles Vs Sierra Leone: Profiles Of The Men In Rohr’s Goalkeeping Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.