Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda (22844 Views)

Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda / Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Winnin009:

Brazil Seria D ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by rickleye: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
obembet:
The greatest footballer of all time, Cristiano Ronaldo produced a remarkable display of finishing as he netted four times to lead Al-Nassr to a 4-0 win against Al-Wehda on Thursday.

After scoring a last-minute penalty to rescue a point for his new club last week, Ronaldo did not leave it so late this time, opening his account for the evening with a left-footed strike into the bottom corner midway through the first half.

He doubled his tally shortly before half time, calmly slotting the ball past the onrushing goalkeeper.

A header would have given him the perfect hat-trick, but he had to settle for a penalty instead, rifling his spot-kick into the bottom corner to complete his hat-trick in the 53rd minute.

He even had time to add a fourth, latching onto a through ball and tucking home the rebound after his initial effort was kept out.

Source: https://twitter.com/AlNassrFC_EN/status/1623757023299903488?t=mYGsCG_7Y7SvLqpDYrLO7A&s=19

@obembet girl you no bad o. Are you in Lagos ?
I would just put " Arguable the GOAT .....
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Slynation(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
obedience4:

This two world cups is worth more than 50,000 UCL
It's easier to say rubbish you know...!!
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Aryor11:

Stop being an unnecessary hater, football is sweet, just enjoy the sport and stop stressing. This same living legend has scored 2/3/4/5 goals in the most competitive leagues in the world, so when he does it In an Arab league, itโ€™s either you commend him or ignore the post, This same Arab league, we have hundreds of players who donโ€™t have 5 goals yet. If you are good, you are good.

I hv nothing against Ronaldo. I'm only doing this to pepe his Nairaland fans cos they did worst to Messi. They assassinated his character simply because he was unable to win an international trophy. And insulted him for moving to France, calling it a farmers league. But trus God, he gave him both Copa America and World Cup. It's fair if we pay them back in their own coin.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Maxwell4404:
Guy watch Soccer and stop hates, You dey criticize Roland and they league him dey play for the Camel League him dey play for fit take of your generation for hundreds of years, just be happy Roland played Soccer in your time watch Soccer no hate, na your type dey quarrel with neighbors for compound...

U re an unrepentant hypocrite. U type kept mute wen Messi was being trolled for moving to France and calling it farmers league and also insulted him for lack of an international trophy. U kept mute cos u enjoyed it.
Now that Ronaldo is at the receiving end u re crying.

Can u guys not do without this "feeding ur generations" to b honest,frank and truthful it has become stale, and highly nauseating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Slynation(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
steeltrust:
see as ona de shoot ona self for leg

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

Messi fans are the most petty people Iโ€™ve ever seen on the internet

You scored 5pk out of 6 and you wan to compare it to some one who score 5 goals and three where pk or who scored 4 goals and 1 is pk ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

Ona no get anything to brag except Messi win worldcup ๐Ÿ˜‚

That to say Mbappe is better than Messi cause he won the World Cup first ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

At a very young age which took Messi till the age of 35 to win ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Make ona rest

Cr7 is in camels league scored five goals in 6 matches just the this season alone beating messing who is in more established team in Europe top best league

Messi canโ€™t be in top 10 goal scorers in farmers league for two seasons going now

Bunch of jokers
Arguing Messi and CR-7 now makes you a clown...!! You should consider going into movies, I can state my scrotum that you might land the lead role of the "Joker" in any movie production...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by BeanX(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wildkat02:

U sound like a tout and so donโ€™t expect me to banter words with u. I have said what I said and if u donโ€™t like it kill yourself... bloody swine ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Next thread pls!
Get out of my face u Penaldo asslicker from a ๐Ÿช league.

Go and ask Penaldo to win world cup before we can start comparing him to the god of football, LM10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Maxwell4404:
Guy watch soccer and stop hates, Messi don make him money world cup done finish, him still dey make him money, Rolando still dey make him Money both players families are big and they have their names In history, For you how much you get, who know you for your town, una too talk shuuuuu, watch football and be glad both players played Soccer in your time..

At Bolded: u b my account manager to knw how much I get? The joke is on u if u hv insulted either of Obi, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Atiku, Trump, Biden, Putin, Zelensky etcetera because these guys can feed ur 1million generations.
U guys re complete hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Slynation(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Flows001:

Messi played 5 penalties and scored 4.. He scored 4 Penalties and 3 fantastic open play goals (including the world cup final that Penaldo will never SMELL).
Even Mbape will arrest you if you compare him to Messi, at his age, Messi already had two Ballon dors.
One thing you Penaldians fail to realise is that Messi isn't all about scoring only GOALS!
He bosses not just goalscoring but playmaking and other aspect of the game, when last did Penaldo complete a dribble of atleast two players?
All he does is to wait in the 18 yard box for crosses from his teammates, reason why he attempted to steal Bruno's goal in the WC grin..
Messi goes deep and creates the goal scoring chances for his teammates, he is too good that he most times does the scoring himself. I vividly remember a game where he gave Suarez a beautiful pass that puy Suarez on a one on one position with the keeper but Suarez still missed it, minutes later, Messi took the ball from the center by himself and dribbled everyone he met on his way up until he scored a brilliant goal, all by himself! Can Penaldo ever do that?.
Watch how Messi led those young Argentine ballers to glory, you only point out the penalties but fail to point out his brilliant runs, dribbles, passes and playmaking.
Keep hating forever, it changes NOTHING!.
Tell yourself tge truth, do you enjoy watching Penaldo's play?
He plays rubbish, you Penaldians can endure watching his rubbish until he taps in a goal and yall start screaming anyhow..
Messi has won countless MOTM awards without scoring or assisting in the match, thats what a GOAT does!
Penaldo without goals is just an upgraded version of Benteke, with a touch of Lukaku grin
Rid your mind off hatred and enjoy good football, Messi will soon retire so I advice you to just enjoy him before he retires.
Messi competes with both strikers and midfielders!
That's a GOAT doings!
FYi, there is definitely no more argument about who is rhe GOAT.

Football experts have all end the debate, only PENALDIANS are still living in deceit that Penaldo is a GOAT because even Penaldo himself knows that he can't confidently grant any interview and call himself the GOAT anymore, the camera man go just off camera if he dares to say that ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ
Asin, the matter weak me, calling a tapindo the GOAT is a slap to the likes of Inzaghi, Van Nisterooy, Luka Toni, Lukaku etc ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ CR-7 managed to surpass them because there are also levels to tapins...!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
steeltrust:
who world cup help
Since Messi joined PSG they have lost the league cup twice in a roll and you no go talk that one. Imagin say na cr7 ny e happen to ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

World Cup em win with five pk in six games
Camels league and em de don de break record
Tell Messi to do Watin em do for Barca for farmers league ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

You can cry all you want cr7 is the real GOAT

See ur mouth like who world cup help.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ
World cup wey Pendu cried like a baby after being eliminated by Morocco. At least tell Pendu to reach a world cup final first.

U guys have absolutely nothing to troll Messi abt, buh we have trailer loads of shits to troll Pendu wit.

That same world cup has help cement Messi as the u disputed GOAT.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Almiron:
My bro, I'm satisfied with your reply jare. Nah TKO!!!
I've been out of day just got home.
However, make I look for some unfortunate Pendu fans wey remain on this thread make I batter him/him

Welkum bro. Them jux they cry for my mention,buh trust me, I dey dish am for them too.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
kingthreat:

No be you dey try degrade am? The highest paid footballer in the world.

Ur type kept mute wen Messi was being trolled for moving to France and calling it farmers league and also insulted him for lack of an international trophy. U kept mute cos u enjoyed it.
Now that Ronaldo is at the receiving end u re crying.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeanX:

Go and ask Penaldo to win world cup before we can start comparing him to the god of football, LM10.

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ mugu say LM10. Keep trying.... Thereโ€™s no such brand as that. U Messi gay boys wonโ€™t kill me with laugh. The only known brand is CR7

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Eagba(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bleeel002:
why are u in pain now. Which top league cr7 never play in b4 and score endlessly, cr7 fame is even helping the league to be more famous. Baba at 38 is cashing out big time and doing what he kwn how to do best.
well, why won't he cash out? when he's a famous fraudster.
stealing glories and scoring cheap goals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

GUY YOU TOO TALK. YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND A TALKATIVE

Your gf probably hates you. Talkative bฤซtch๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

U re an idiotic element. Don't u hv anything to say aside girlfriend this, girlfriend that?. U tink say everybody na woman wrapper like u?

Guy no let me reason ur matter oo, cos u wouldn't like the outcome. Mumu say na talkative like say na talk I dey talk. Talking nd texting don b d same tin abi? Olodo.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeanX:

The only known and marketable brand is CR7. Even your girlfriend go wear the CR7 designers pant come fucck u for ya house ๐Ÿ˜‚ . Or she fit but the perfume give u as Val gift

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by steeltrust: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

See ur mouth like who world cup help.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ
World cup wey Pendu cried like a baby after being eliminated by Morocco. At least tell Pendu to reach a world cup final first.

U guys have absolutely nothing to troll Messi abt, buh we have trailer loads of shits to troll Pendu wit.

That same world cup has help cement Messi as the u disputed GOAT.
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

You guys have nothing to say apart from Messi won the World Cup or is there anything else
Person when use pk take score all through the tournament till he won it
5pk out of 6goals ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Every player who aspire to win and loses get pained so cr7 isnโ€™t an exception

I remember Messi cried when he lost the copa america final before CONCAF gave it to him hosting the tournament 4 times in two years so he could win it
Make shame catch ona when be messi fans

Let me say Mbappe is a better player than Messi since he won the World Cup first and at a very young age compare to Messi who won at old age since na World Cup be ona only bragging right ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

And who arguing whoโ€™s the real GOAT with you petty Messi fans ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

This is to show if not for cr7 no body for hear word because of Messi

We cr7 fans
To us He is the undisputed GOAT

he has done it in England, Spain, Italy and now in Saudi Arabia which you call camels league

Abeg tell Messi to win a major trophy in a star stunned team like PSG In the farmers league๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by steeltrust: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Slynation:
Arguing Messi and CR-7 now makes you a clown...!! You should consider going into movies, I can state my scrotum that you might land the lead role of the "Joker" in any movie production...!!
my friend goan sleep

Ona no get anything to talk

The next thing I go hear Messi win worldcup ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wildkat02:
CR7 doing the GOAT things. Still scoring hattricks and 4 goals in a match at 38yrs. Hit 30 hattricks before 30 and now 31 hattricks after 30.

While Messi couldnโ€™t save PSG from defeat last time because Mbappe wasnโ€™t there. No Mbappe no win for PSG. Pessi ended up killing PSG that used to win league before he came. Watch some delusional Pessi gay boys come and masturbate here with the excuse of how the dwarf doesnโ€™t take football serious again because he won a World Cup ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Where is Pendu's world cup? This is a simple question we all have bn asking u Penaldo fan girls. We need answer asap.

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by mozes01(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
fredoooooo:
Al weder ko , Al carpenter una go see.
This is the goalkeeper in that game o
If he like he should score I million goals per game . If e no bring the world Cup, he should just forget it
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin grin
The goalkeeper sef look drunk

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wildkat02:

I agree.... but a very competitive league. Even PSG could hardly beat them more than 5-4.

Right now thereโ€™s a spotlight on that league because CR7 is there. Everyone is now interested in that Arab league. Same with DStv that now airs it. Ronaldo carries the attention anywhere he goes.

True GOAT attribute

Ur still talking abt an inter-house sport football called frndly? A match PSG players were playing wit caution to avoid injuries.Lol.

Which DStv? Pls channel wat?
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
steeltrust:
my friend goan sleep

Ona no get anything to talk

The next thing I go hear Messi win worldcup ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
I swear. Very funny people. World Cup wey Mbappe don win, and other people win 3 sef. And he had to win his own after retiring from national team due to frustration. And FIFA had to save his face by employing a lot of rigging.

When Messi hadnโ€™t won the cup they once claimed the WC wasnโ€™t necessary, because they never believed Messi would get it. All of a sudden na โ€œWorld Cupโ€ we dey hear upandan

Dem even forget say the cup na collective effort and na the whole Argentines win am. But if na CR7 dem go agree sey yes, no be only one man win the cup

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Messi fans are clowns ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคก
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

Oga quit this stupid talk!!!

Which channel is airing it??

I searched tirelessly to watch this game yesterday, all to no avail.

Mention the channel or STFU!!! angry angry

The guy na clown. Him type no even get DStv for house. Lying bastards.๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by steeltrust: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Flows001:

Messi played 5 penalties and scored 4.. He scored 4 Penalties and 3 fantastic open play goals (including the world cup final that Penaldo will never SMELL).
Even Mbape will arrest you if you compare him to Messi, at his age, Messi already had two Ballon dors.
One thing you Penaldians fail to realise is that Messi isn't all about scoring only GOALS!
He bosses not just goalscoring but playmaking and other aspect of the game, when last did Penaldo complete a dribble of atleast two players?
All he does is to wait in the 18 yard box for crosses from his teammates, reason why he attempted to steal Bruno's goal in the WC grin..
Messi goes deep and creates the goal scoring chances for his teammates, he is too good that he most times does the scoring himself. I vividly remember a game where he gave Suarez a beautiful pass that puy Suarez on a one on one position with the keeper but Suarez still missed it, minutes later, Messi took the ball from the center by himself and dribbled everyone he met on his way up until he scored a brilliant goal, all by himself! Can Penaldo ever do that?.
Watch how Messi led those young Argentine ballers to glory, you only point out the penalties but fail to point out his brilliant runs, dribbles, passes and playmaking.
He plays rubbish, you Penaldians can endure watching his rubbish until he taps in a goal and yall start screaming anyhow..
Messi has won countless MOTM awards without scoring or assisting in the match, thats what a GOAT does!
Penaldo without goals is just an upgraded version of Benteke, with a touch of Lukaku grin
Rid your mind off hatred and enjoy good football, Messi will soon retire so I advice you to just enjoy him before he retires.
That's a GOAT doings!

Football experts have all end the debate, only PENALDIANS are still living in deceit that Penaldo is a GOAT because even Penaldo himself knows that he can't confidently grant any interview and call himself the GOAT anymore, the camera man go just off camera if he dares to say that ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ
always drifting to worthless argument

Go and check when cr7 was 35 and see that no player come close even messi

With all his assist and dribble what did he do for psg

Argentina won the World Cup
We all know how it went make we live that one for another day

Make I list records cr7 get wen messi no fit come close

Make I live you to google that one ๐Ÿ˜‚

Since cr7 started in the Portuguese national team
They have never missed a tournament
Either European or World Cup unlike before

Do you think that happens by mistake

See eh I no wan argue with all this petty Messi fans
No argument or what so ever other than Messi winning the World Cup ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Cr7 has left Europe to a camels league but has more goals than Messi in a big European team in a farmers league
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by steeltrust: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wildkat02:

I swear. Very funny people. World Cup wey Mbappe don win, and other people win 3 sef. And he had to win his own after a lot of rigging. When Messi hadnโ€™t won the cup they once claimed the WC wasnโ€™t necessary, because they never believed Messi would get it. All of a sudden na โ€œWorld Cupโ€ we dey hear upandan

Dem even forget say the cup na collective effort and na the whole Argentines win am. But if na CR7 dem go agree sey yes, no be only one man win the cup

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Messi fans are clowns ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคก
as in big clown ๐Ÿคก
I get their time today as I de leave from work

The same World Cup when no mean anything ny them de cry up and down

And Watin dem de talk GOAT debate settled abeg him asked them who settle debate with them ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Some fools here dey disgrace themselves like touts. No be every mugu person suppose reply aswear. Me don swear sey till him madness kill am I will never mention or reply him on this nairaland forum.

And the day him stop him foolishness, that will be his shame. Let him keep fooling away

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Abdulmumin412:
๐ŸŽ™๏ธRonaldo said in 2015: My dream Goal is to dribble everyone from the defence and end up scoring

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ทReality: Messi did that in 2007 which we all know as Ancara Messi ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

๐ŸŽ™๏ธRonaldo said: I want to win the most Ballon d'Ors in history, maybe 7 or 8

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ทReality: He will never get pass 5 in his life but The GOAT Messi has 7 Ballon d'Ors and 8th Ballon d'Or coming soon

๐ŸŽ™๏ธRonaldo said: Golden boots are better than Ballon d'Ors because they're from raw stats and not Voting

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ทReality: Messi Wins most Golden boots in history... Something Ronaldo and his son will never be able to do

๐ŸŽ™๏ธRonaldo said: I want to be the most decorated Player of all time by winning more trophies than anyone

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ทReality: he doesn't even have trophies more than Iniesta who has Retired 5 Years ago ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And Messi is one step away from overtaking Dani Alves and being the most decorated Player of all time

๐ŸŽ™๏ธRonaldo said: I want to win the world Cup... Maybe scoring an Hattrick in the final and beating Leo Messi 3-2

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ทReality: He never got to see Semi Finals 2022๐Ÿ˜‚
And Messi won the world cup while scoring brace in the final.๐Ÿ†

It's fair to say Leo Messi is a wicked person. Living Ronaldo's Dreams and creating a Nightmare for him. ๐Ÿ˜

Moral Lesson:
๐Ÿ”ดDon't talk too much ๐ŸคŒ
๐Ÿ”ดLet your work do the talking as they say๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ดAction speaks louder than words๐Ÿ‘
#javedkhanchamp99

I luv this. Permission to copy.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
I go dey rep CR7 on this thread like sey tomorrow no dey. Any mugu wey e pain I get bucket for tears. Or maybe suicide can end their misery

CR7 a brand name and the GOAT ๐Ÿ

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Flows001:

That's a GOAT doings!

Bros this ur vawulence pass my own oo.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
All hail the king ๐Ÿ‘‘ Conqueror of Leagues, from Europe to the Arab world.

Your legacies will stand. And even the grand children of your haters will hear about u and cum at the mention of your name

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Numerouno94(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
rickleye:

@obembet girl you no bad o. Are you in Lagos ?
I would just put " Arguably the GOAT .....
Na man wit two hairy balls u they call she. Just dey play till him burst ur ass open.
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Pessi don kill PSG. People wey dey top league before don fall since him arrival for the so called farmers league

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

No Mbappe no win for PSG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eagles Vs Sierra Leone: Profiles Of The Men In Rohrโ€™s Goalkeeping Headache / Atletico Madrid Unveils Thomas Lemar, New Signing (Photos) / Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.