Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda (22841 Views)

Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda / Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Nobodysboo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goat
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Honchoslim16(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
All hail the KING πŸ‘‘

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by assholemods: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bleeel002:
why are u in pain now. Which top league cr7 never play in b4 and score endlessly, cr7 fame is even helping the league to be more famous. Baba at 38 is cashing out big time and doing what he kwn how to do best.
Still baba never win world cup! Una nor dey shame... Scoring 4 goals for Camel's league! So suddenly this club is now better than PSG!... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Awon werey!

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by FireUpNow(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
He cannot touch Saudi Arabian women but I know for sure that some women want him there
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by assholemods: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
saheed24:
he looks like the australian kangaroo angry
cheesy
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by deyplay: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
assholemods:

Still baba never win world cup! Una nor dey shame... Scoring 4 goals for Camel's league! So suddenly this club is now better than PSG!... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Awon werey!
I think Al-halil wanted Messi too. Let him try his luck in SFC and see if he will even do better than he does in farmer's league
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Dynamicboss: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
fredoooooo:
Al weder ko , Al carpenter una go see.
This is the goalkeeper in that game o
If he like he should score I million goals per game . If e no bri g the world Cup, he should just forget it
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Wait..... grin are you for real or kidding me that is the goal keeper he scored against?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by assholemods: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
brunobaba:
All these messi fans never have anything good to say,these guys are making money in millions,stay in one dungeon and be talking trash,i love both players and you'd never find me anywhere ranting about who is better.
Na Messi fan start the argument/ the thread?
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by crossbreedwears(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Are you mad??!
blamingthedevil:
What's this nonsense doing in the front page

Nigerian league is better than Saudi Arabia league

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by mastermaestro(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Numerouno94:
A league Segunda B is better than. A league ranked 66 in the world. Camel Nd part time Imam's league. Mtcheeeewwww.

Mind u, 4goals in camel's league equals an assist in Europe top 5 leagues. grin grin

Una too wicked sha. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Dynamicboss: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
obedience4:
Lol, arabian GOAT..

Messi I know, the Brazilian Ronaldo I know.
Who the hell is Christaino??

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by mastermaestro(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
Slynation:
CR-7 and greatest of all time should not be put together in one sentence, but I don't expect anything from pro united fans...!! It was even against some part time Sheiks and Imams and still has the temerity to do suiiiii...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Why so much wickedness in one post? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by fredoooooo: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
toxtimmy:
you mind small like fish brain... what have you achieved in your life in the first place? until ronaldo turn money ritualist like you thats when you go keep quiet i guess.

No be me say make ya life no get meaning , no be me say make you never achieve anything in life. No be me spoil ya life.
Go back home and unleash ya frustrations to ya parents if you can't take footy bants.
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by emmabest2000(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Numerouno94:
A league Segunda B is better than. A league ranked 66 in the world. Camel Nd part time Imam's league. Mtcheeeewwww.

Mind u, 4goals in camel's league equals an assist in Europe top 5 leagues. grin grin

It doesn't matter where he play... what matters is that he will definitely set a goal record , which your pessi will never reach until he retire cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by fredoooooo: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Wait..... grin are you for real or kidding me that is the goal keeper he scored against?
Pure footy bants bro grin cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by ThierryJay: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Numerouno94:
Some peeps re masturbating on my mention.

They tink it's goin to b fun as usual. Imagine how these guys trolled the hell out of Messi b4 the world cup. No names wey them no call am. From camp nou wifi, to midget, to dwarf, to international failure, to eiber man.etecetera. They insulted nd trolled Messi's move to PSG, and called it a farmers league.

Now that Messi has written his name as the GOAT, they want us to maintain decorum. They want us to respect Pendu BLA BLA BLA. Thunder strike them. grin grin

In conclusion, they trolled Messi's move to France and called it farmers league, buh these same set of dickheads re angry at us for calling Pendu's new league a "Camel's league".
One thing is certain in life, u must reap wat u sow. They sow the seed of hatred and fanned the embers of war, now they re reaping the fruits and getting the war from us.

Almiron grin grin

Pendulums are very funny, do they know how many no-names are scoring 4, 5 or 6 goals in the Indian, Somalian, Sri Lankan leagues on a daily basis. There's a reason why nobody gives such feats any worth.

The last time Messi played one of Pendu's regular dishes (Estonia), he scored 5 goals! Just imagine playing that kind of opposition for 20 years, how many goals he would have scored.

Jokerman, Iffa hear say you wan boast because Pendu scored 4 against Alu Welders FC grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Bahamas95(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
I don hear new one today.........

CAMELS LEAGUE grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by assholemods: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
deyplay:
I think Al-halil wanted Messi too. Let him try his luck in SFC and see if he will even do better than he does in farmer's league
Lol... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ No need he his in a better league. Ask Ronaldo to show us his world cup.... 🀣🀣🀣🀣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by 2dominate: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Slynation:
CR-7 and greatest of all time should not be put together in one sentence, but I don't expect anything from pro united fans...!! It was even against some part time Sheiks and Imams and still has the temerity to do suiiiii...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
It's not only United fans, mostly epl lovers, but the pained ones.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by pquaver(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

You can imagine Argentina amateurs are grater than Pendu.. Argentina amateur league Pendu no go see 1 goal..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by blueAgent(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Slynation:
Which Ronaldo De Lima, a player that didn't win Champions league... He's not even the greatest of his Era!! πŸ™„
Ignore that delusional clown.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Formation10: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Numerouno94:
Some peeps re masturbating on my mention.

They tink it's goin to b fun as usual. Imagine how these guys trolled the hell out of Messi b4 the world cup. No names wey them no call am. From camp nou wifi, to midget, to dwarf, to international failure, to eiber man.etecetera. They insulted nd trolled Messi's move to PSG, and called it a farmers league.

Now that Messi has written his name as the GOAT, they want us to maintain decorum. They want us to respect Pendu BLA BLA BLA. Thunder strike them. grin grin

In conclusion, they trolled Messi's move to France and called it farmers league, buh these same set of dickheads re angry at us for calling Pendu's new league a "Camel's league".
One thing is certain in life, u must reap wat u sow. They sow the seed of hatred and fanned the embers of war, now they re reaping the fruits and getting the war from us.

Almiron grin grin
this guy is 38yr let Messi reach 38 and let see where he will play if than he still have the strength to play those clubs that refuse to sign this guy are regretting it take it or leave it
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Slynation(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
mastermaestro:

Why so much wickedness in one post? grin grin grin
Asin CR-7 fanboys are just too delusional, imagine enforcing GOAT STATUS on someone who doesn't have anything related to World Cup...

No WC most assist
No WC most goals
No WC golden boy
No WC title

Nothing nothing just World Cup appearance, ment or craze πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Slynation(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Formation10:
this guy is 38yr let Messi reach 38 and let see where he will play if than he still have the strength to play those clubs that refuse to sign this guy are regretting it take it or leave it
For your information, Messi has completed football...!!

Whatever he's doing now is just training mainly to exercise his body...!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by lhordspy: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
fredoooooo:
If he like he should score I million goals per game . If e no bring the world Cup, he should just forget it

Please upload this too. I heard he is a part-time plumber

grin cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Ray07(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
dfrost:
Al-Ronaldo.

This is not the original Ronaldo joor grin
Na united Legend una the chok yan so . . . grin
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Ray07(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Please upload this too. I heard he is a part-time plumber

grin cheesy
Mercy abeg, no kill person with laugh. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by RichardRexs(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha the world best whose rival had a world cup ...Ronaldo fans is fighting so hard to compare the messi and Ronaldo but messi have left Ronaldo level after winning the world cup...so no need for comparison...and he had some tap ins and penalty in the game...remove tap ins and penalty from football Ronaldo will finish the season with out scoring more than 5goals
you didn.t watch the game so keep your banter to yourself
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Wildkat02: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
fredoooooo:
If he like he should score I million goals per game . If e no bring the world Cup, he should just forget it
You’re not only a tinubu supporter but also a Pessi gay boy. Gosh! U stink
Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by Drunkard1: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
fredoooooo:
the keeper be like hegoat wey dey smoke chicha

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda by lhordspy: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ray07:
Mercy abeg, no kill person with laugh. grin grin grin

No mercy. I must create a thread on this.

How can a plumber man be keeper? Why them no go score am anyhow.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eagles Vs Sierra Leone: Profiles Of The Men In Rohr’s Goalkeeping Headache / Atletico Madrid Unveils Thomas Lemar, New Signing (Photos) / Super Eagles Singing Praises Before Their Friendly Clash With Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.