Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,025 members, 7,852,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? (1504 Views)

ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President / NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by Workch: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2023
ANAP polls has consistently been right since 2011, they predicted that joanths will win in 2011 and Buhari in 2015 and 2019.

One what ground do you think that they are wrong now by predicting Peter Obi as the winner?

Why do you think we should disbelieve them and believe you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by LocalStandard1(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2023
They believe it's wrong cause it was given to a "structureless Party". But all other polls put Labour Party's Peter Obi to win, so they believe it's just social media frenzy. But Social media wasn't popular in 2011, so they believe it just can't be possible and don't ask why.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by FatherOfJesus: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2023
LocalStandard1:
They believe it's wrong cause it was given to a "structureless Party". But all other polls put Labour Party's Peter Obi to win, so they believe it's just social media frenzy. But Social media wasn't popular in 2011, so they believe they it just can't be possible and don't ask why.
social media doesn't exist in 2015 and 2019 as well?

I think they won't accept it because it's not what they want to hear or see. It's denial, that's how Denialism works

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2023
Enemies of the masses won't believe that they won't loot our national treasury beyond 2023.

Peter Obi is the next President.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by LocalStandard1(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
social media doesn't exist in 2015 and 2019 as well?

I think they won't accept it because it's not what they want to hear or see. It's denial, that's how Denialism works

You are right. Or maybe they believe they have other ways of winning wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by Waterysperm: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2023
Anap will release their last pool for this election between 15th to 18th of this month. So let's wait till then. But I see Obi winning this election sha.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by Newton2024: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
To accept ANAP poll or otherwise

Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by POGazette: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Don't take them serious, ignore all the polls

Wait for the results
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by yarimo(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Workch:
ANAP polls has consistently been right since 2011, they predicted that joanths will win in 2011 and Buhari in 2015 and 2019.

One what ground do you think that they are wrong now by predicting Peter Obi as the winner?

1 Like

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by Ruggedniggaone: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Because common sense did not support their useless prediction this time around but you will soon find out
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120787850][/quote]But there was polling unit on social media in 2015? Urchin must urchinate
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by ojoadeola: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
This poll is for APC to lose

ANAP poll was right in its result but the calculation was faulty

From my personal analysis, All those in support of Peter Obi are not ashamed to say so. Thus, ANAP poll rightly captured those respondents.

If you have 'Undecided' and 'Refused to declare' in the same region as the percentage you gave to Peter Obi, then, it calls for a second guess or consideration that they may not be supporting Obi and may likely support the other opposition candidates.

So, I infer that if we share the percentage of refused or undecided evenly over the top three candidates, then, Obi is not in the position to win.

Recent polls suggest otherwise that Obi is losing steam and the other candidates are rising.

The current Naira Swap may be the final straw that may either shore up Obi's popularity or deflate his support base.

My postulation is that Crisis management will be a factor in this electioneering process.

My prediction
1. APC
2. PDP
3. LP
4. NNPP
5. SDP

2 Likes

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But there was polling unit on social media in 2015? Urchin must urchinate
did INEC ever have polling unit on social media ? Just simple question oo
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by obailala(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Workch:

Those claiming the polls are wrong are somply people who are too scared to accept the truth.

Only way the polls can be wrong is if the 'structured' parties resort to brutal desperate rigging!
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by ganisucks(f): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
yarimo:
did INEC ever have polling unit on social media ? Just simple question oo
Even your oga don tire. Why did he cancel Kano rally? Ganduje, yesterday called the CBN in his state to cry about the naira swap policy. Today, he has dragged the FG to court. The writing is on the wall, but you want to form ostrich. If polls really scare you, then I beg you to stop watching Channels TV, before Peterside and Seun give you high BP, when they release ANAP poll.
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by ganisucks(f): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
obailala:
Those claiming the polls are wrong are somply people who are too scared to accept the truth.

Only way the polls can be wrong is if the 'structured' parties resort to brutal desperate rigging!
Even with that, Obi will still win. That's what they are beginning to realize.

1 Like

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by Isobug: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
LocalStandard1:
They believe it's wrong cause it was given to a "structureless Party". But all other polls put Labour Party's Peter Obi to win, so they believe it's just social media frenzy. But Social media wasn't popular in 2011, so they believe it just can't be possible and don't ask why.
Wetin concern social media and Anap poll that is a physical poll. If you are talking of chosing a wrong sample size, it would be different. All the polls that put Obi ahead are all Physical polls. The moment you know this and stop living in illusion, the better
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by yarimo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
ganisucks:

Even your oga don tire. Why did he cancel Kano rally? Ganduje, yesterday called the CBN in his state to cry about the naira swap policy. Today, he has dragged the FG to court. The writing is on the wall, but you want to form ostrich. If polls really scare you, then I beg you to stop watching Channels TV, before Peterside and Seun give you high BP, when they release ANAP poll.
you didn't answer that simple question na . Oya those INEC count social media likes as valid votes cast? You must answer it oo
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by FatherOfJesus: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
ojoadeola:

From my personal analysis, All those in support of Peter Obi are not ashamed to say so. Thus, ANAP poll rightly captured those respondents.

If you have 'Undecided' and 'Refused to declare' in the same region as the percentage you gave to Peter Obi, then, it calls for a second guess or consideration that they may not be supporting Obi and may likely support the other opposition candidates.

So, I infer that if we share the percentage of refused or undecided evenly over the top three candidates, then, Obi is not in the position to win.

Recent polls suggest otherwise that Obi is losing steam and the other candidates are rising.

The current Naira Swap may be the final straw that may either shore up Obi's popularity or deflate his support base.

My postulation is that Crisis management will be a factor in this electioneering process.

My prediction
1. APC
2. PDP
3. LP
4. NNPP
5. SDP
So we should reject ANAP poll that has predicted elections correctly 3 times and accept the ones you conjured from your room? 🤣

Can't you see that you are dense?

4 Likes

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by FatherOfJesus: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
yarimo:
you didn't answer that simple question na . Oya those INEC count social media likes as valid votes cast? You must answer it oo
So how come this so called "social media" poll was right 3 times and has never been wrong?

2 Likes

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by Antivirus92(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
ojoadeola:

My prediction
1. APC
2. PDP
3. LP
4. NNPP
5. SDP
🚮
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by Onyiridike(f): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
ojoadeola:

My prediction
1. APC
2. PDP
3. LP
4. NNPP
5. SDP
I can assure you that 90% of undisclosed will vote Obi
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by garfield1: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You are right. Or maybe they believe they have other ways of winning wink

Of course they are different ways to kill a rat while obi has one way
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by Novarisammy2: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Over to hunger ravaged agbadorians to provide answer to this simple question
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by wegevv: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
ojoadeola:

My prediction
1. APC
2. PDP
3. LP
4. NNPP
5. SDP

If you think that the average Nigerian is buying the nonsense propaganda that you lot are posting here that the naira redesign mess is the fault of anyone else but APC then I have a bridge to sell to you. Good price I promise grin

Vote Obi, or literally anyone else but APC <3

PS: If you think undisclosed northerners are ashamed to say they are voting for Tinubu more than they are to say they are voting for Obi then I have another bridge to sell you. 2 for 1 discount grin

Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by yarimo(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
So how come this so called "social media" poll was right 3 times and has never been wrong?
That is between you and them, and those INEC count social media likes as valid votes cast is between me and you that you must answer it grin
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by FatherOfJesus: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
yarimo:
That is between you and them, and those INEC count social media likes as valid votes cast is between me and you that you must answer it grin
is it that you are having cognitive dissonance?
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by derealj(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
ojoadeola:

My prediction
1. APC
2. PDP
3. LP
4. NNPP
5. SDP

And you think the undecided voters didn't come to play in the previous ones.

FYI Buhari gave Goodluck only 2% lead in the polls and still won. Now Obi is giving Tinubu more than 10% lead and you still don't believe....... E go shock you shaa.......
Re: ANAP Poll Has Been Right Since 2011, Why Should We Not Take Them Seriously Now? by EmekaA125(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Obi is winning this election in a landslide victory.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Winning Everywhere, From South To North. Is A Landslide / Gunshot Hard Around Central Area / Leave Amaechi Alone, He Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria–APC Chieftain Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.