Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 (65724 Views)

Nigerian Man Takes Peter Obi Campaign To World Cup In Qatar (Photos) / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by iamdynamite(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
he was there as one of the pdp led federal government delegation, he wasn't there in his own accord, all expenses was paid by the federal government of nigeria

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by drimzsmoke(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
If you like show him with the super eagle squad of 1994, Peter Obi won't win a single LG in the Presidential Election

I pray he win,I actually want him to win....I want to tell my family and friends "I told you so" in 8 years time!!!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by Ofadaman(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
christejames:
With ObiDatti 🧚‍♂️, EPL and LaLiga will be coming to NPFL not just to sign players but to also tour their clubs during preseason ☺... Because NPFL will become the STRONGEST! 💪

Mbappe may even sign for Enugu Rangers

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by viodemus: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Interesting.

Could it be that oga Peter has been plotting leadership position either through number 1 or 2 since then.
Maybe, he has been scheming to get into the top post to change things for better, so he played the other politicians covert.

Datti, soon to be oga Datti, should play good politics and assist oga peter to help make a difference.; because in 8 years, there will be outstanding people from ministers, to state leadership, and even outstanding civilians; Overall, Datti needs to watch out for oga Sanwo. oga Sanwo dey play covert. oga Sanwo, will get off under the control of oga Tinubu after this election and try to make an outstanding legacy that Lagos will always remember, when he is done being a governor. Some people with spirit vision knows his next step.
He will chill for some years and get back to private business, but with a plan to become the nation's number 1. From the spiritual calculation, he will be really ripe in 8years, when Datti will be really ripe too. So clash go dey. So Datti, will have to plan for all contingencies, and over do him in performance, but still support and share the success of Lagos. The game is on.

For now, I support obidatti.
Remember my support na day to day, no be life stamp.

Be true Patriots, and just mean well for Naija. Is not too much to ask for.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by reddingtonblack: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Nigeria win Africa Cup of Nations 2013 beating Burkina Faso 1-0 in ...

Peter Obi has always invested in the development of the youths and education. He is a Nigerian man with passion for his motherland

Modified: Tinubu will never attend or watch any Nigerian Super Eagles match.
Atiku will rather watch Arsenal than Super Eagles play

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2276601/amp/Nigeria-win-Africa-Cup-Nations-2013-beating-Burkina-Faso-1-0-Final.html

When the election is over, you guyz should just open a comedy show.

Maybe if you guyz search una archive well, you fit discover pictures of Peter Obi standing with Nigeria army in sambisa forest 😂 post that one All Nigerians will vote OBi unopposed 🤣🤣
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by buchilino(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
That was the same time he was looting Anambra state treasury dry, and increasing poverty rate.

He invested Anambra state funds into beer parlour business after the World Cup

I CAN BET WITH MY 10 FINGERS N FEET, THAT UR NOT FROM ANAMBRA BUT UR MORE ANAMBRA THAN THE PPLE OF ANAMBRA
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by Ojukwudfugitive: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Look at Peter Obi face, I see a man so passionate about his country

Nlfpmod Oam4j

Wicked fool! The most irresponsible political leader in the history of mankind who supervised 13 months old doctors' strike, leading to the untimely deaths of the relatives of the Obi supporters who are bent on forcing him down our throats now. Him tu lie will fail woefully!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

When the election is over, you guyz should just open a comedy show.

Maybe if you guyz search una archive well, you fit discover pictures of Peter Obi standing with Nigeria army in sambisa forest 😂 post that one All Nigerians will vote OBi unopposed 🤣🤣

Just vote Labour Party. No time to start convincing you why. Its your right to choose suffering over prosperity, afterall other parties are still there. Its your right to choose any party. Me I will vote Labour Party.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by jaxxy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
If you like show him with the super eagle squad of 1994, Peter Obi won't win a single LG in the Presidential Election

He is ur President.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by Shakur86(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Who cares, Jagaaban for president come 2023
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
They will come to say is photo shop,..........or they will avoid this thread like is a plague ...lols

People that good thing doesn't make sense to them but things that promote disunity .......

Imagine Unity of Nigeria with Muslim-Muslim ticket?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by BeanX(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
Abeg link to this thread
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by promise4wonders: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by onuman: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Afikoo:
10 years ago the boys made our country proud, and one man we all are rooting for was present there.

Tinubu would have been sniffing cocaine and like this then:

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by Littlefingerjp: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Afikoo:
10 years ago the boys made our country proud, and one man we all are rooting for was present there.

if it is now,they will say it's because of the election
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by Sermwell(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Idaytesj29:

The man you and his tribal people are rooting for.
I'm here in Benin City, Edo state with my PVC ready to vote Obi! Am I his tribal man?

You better stop crying! Wait till after he has been sworn in as the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria! grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by Emola12(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
even doh somebody tell you dat one sef you suppose to swear for that person you see dah Abuja is no go area ebonyi is no go area make I stop because of hypertension buh you will cry blood
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Man of the moment

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by ada9ja(f): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
Explain this photo n correlate it with ffk of today

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by reddingtonblack: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Just vote Labour Party. No time to start convincing you why. Its your right to choose suffering over prosperity, afterall other parties are still there. Its your right to choose any party. Me I will vote Labour Party.

Charity they say begins from home ... let LP start from the East make dey show us sample
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:

He won anambra as a governor so a single LG is rubbish threat. So sit down. Think of how you want to be made like him, a successful banker, economist, corporate world guru, a successful business magnate. Calm down. Make politics no let you hate people you ought to dream to be like and surpass

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Please share pictures for fun purpose!

You call those empty lands stadiums? Those stadiums that cannot even match Agege football pitch.

How many did Tinubu build when he was governor or football doesn't exist in Lagos then

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by rollywise(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:

Hmmm....na swear be this Sha. How can you life forbid good people. See the way you rushed to attack a good man. The medicine evil politicians used on you is very very strong. You may never be delivered
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Charity they say begins from home ... let LP start from the East make dey show us sample

LP that has many ward agents even here in Bauchi State. You think LP is like the rejected APC party grin
I laugh at people like you supporting APC and will still laugh at you after 25th February cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by adecz: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
No be today wey this dude dey
always look for cheap lime light 😮😮😮
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by crowther15(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Praktikals:

Obi cannot be trusted. He said he didnt have any house outside Nigerua, but that lie has been busted. He is a compulsive liar. God hates a man with a lying tongue.
Come and show us the house
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by PrinceOfLagos: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ojukwudfugitive:

Wicked fool! The most irresponsible political leader in the history of mankind who supervised 13 months old doctors' strike, leading to the untimely deaths of the relatives of the Obi supporters who are bent on forcing him down our throats now. Him tu lie will fail woefully!

Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by bablon20(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Na when he still dey wear white be this!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by shegra58: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Afikoo:

who tell you that I'm rooting for Peter Obi? Make una stop using we now
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by mildteddy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mrmb:

How did he invest in the youths?
Person go watch ball, na that one be investment?
What did he do to motivate the boys?

He built two football mini-stadia in Onitsha as a governor. The one in Fegge used to be the base of Anambra United football club
Re: Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 by crowther15(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
ojoadeola:

He went as a Federal Government delegation to AFCON that year

See the link https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/afcon-jonathan-sends-mark-3-govs-3-ministers-to-south-africa/

A statement issued by the special Adviser to the president on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati Friday said the delegation will be led by the President of the Senate, Senator David Mark while members include Governors Peter Obi of Anambra, Isa Yuguda of Bauchi and the Minister of State (Foreign Affairs) Prof. Viola Onwuliri, the Minister of Police Affairs, Navy Capt. Caleb Olubolade and the Minister of State (Works), Ambassador Bashir Yuguda.
Even at that, He was there when the trophy was being presented. Show us other minister that went with him. He went there with aim of being there for the team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.