Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect (2480 Views)

I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect / Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Neddstark: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Financialman:

As I dey hear the brutal nature of the killing,I don already dey suspect say na Ayes, and then we threw them into the river,that's how one axeman of a celebrity threatened to throw a police officer inside the river

Seems when cultists get bored of killing themselves, they go into crimes like this. It is easy to get accomplices from members of your squad. So sad a story.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Financialman: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Neddstark:

Seems when cultists get bored of killing themselves, they go into crimes like this. It is easy to get accomplices from members of your squad. So sad a story.
True talk...e dey tire person at a point,my roomie an Axe lord say na food e just wan dey see everyday
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by F117nighthawk: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
No matter the level of intelligence or how smart you are as a criminal, you must level some evidence along the line of crime to trace u to the criminal act,
These ones need to be killed without delay, they killed a whole family because the man refused to increase his salary or give him a loan?
Examples need to be made and waste these criminals immediately
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Lamanii22(f): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
habsydiamond:
The evil ones will not go unpunished... all because of money u waste 4 people's lives. That's pure wickedness...see mumu, they refused to increase ur salary, if the job is not convenient for you why not resign and get a better job.. na ur greed for another man's money that put u where u are.. I pray they all die by hanging.
abi ooo…. Very wicked heart… how was he even sleeping at night… like they should all be killed
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Tinney104(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Some dey laugh and some dey cry
And time just dey pass us by

from the bottom of my heart i want government should give them second chance by giving them jingle justice or hypo drink immediately before is too late

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Angel55555(m): 1:41am On Feb 11, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Senseless killing!!!

The money obtained would have been spent, now death sentence is hanging on their heads.

We need new legislations concerning death sentences in Nigeria, governors should be made to sign them so that many of these criminals will not find their way back into the society
The penalty for murder is death and I pray their trial is speedy.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect by Franzinni: 3:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Lesson... Trust is the most expensive currency.

Trust NO murfuka!

One of the greatest quotes I got this year is

"No body is truly loyal, they start at your feet, and before you know it they are at your neck"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Lady In Benin City / Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused / Popular Lagos Chief Imam Babalola, Four Others Arrested With Human Skull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.