Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Hereby Tender My Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Tender My Resignation (5086 Views)

Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word β€œStupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Corrinthians(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
I, Corrinthians, would like to tender my resignation from tribal, religious, racial, or regional e-brawls from now till the end of my sojourn on this great forum.

I have come to the realization that the things we do and say here have real impact on our daily lives outside the forum. I have come to develop a prejudice against people whom I do not know personally due to the conduct of those who share common tribe with them around here. This is not who I am, and this isn't who I want to be.

It is my firm belief that we all share a common interest for a better country, a country where no consideration is given to one's tribe, religion, or region for one to get what they're duly qualified for. A country where justice doesn't favour only the high and mighty but is available even to the people at the bottom of the food chain.

In light of this, I tender my unreserved apologies to all whom I might have hurt with my insensitivity and unkind words.

It must be stated that I wasn't motivated by any ulterior motive to do this. I simply had a very quiet time away from everything few moments ago, considered the endless animosity between our tribes and wondered "who are the greatest beneficiaries of this, certainly not me or any member of my family".

It just isn't worth it anymore.

I enjoin others to reconsider their attitude here and make redress where necessary.

I expect a good measure of insults to accompany this thread, but it's all good. I've taken a bow and I'm not returning to that realm anymore.

Cheers.

God bless Nigeria and Nairaland.πŸ’—

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Strafudeen: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
If its genuine, God give you the grace to see it through.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
LMAO! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Winneygirl(f): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Very funny.
When the suffering hits hard, we realize that it affects everyone regardless of ethnicity, beliefs, race or philosophy in life.
It is the same rain that falls on everyone, and the sun rises daily to the benefit of everyone.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Corrinthians:
I, Corrinthians, would like to tender my resignation from tribal, religious, racial, or regional e-brawls from now till the end of my sojourn on this great forum.

I have come to the realization that the things we do and say here have real impact on our daily lives outside the forum. I have come to develop a prejudice against people whom I do not know personally due to their conduct of those who share common tribe with them around here. This is not who I am, and this isn't who I want to be.

It is my firm belief that we all share a common interest for a better country, a country where no consideration is given to ones tribe, religion, or region for one to get what they're duly qualified for. A country where justice doesn't favour only the high and mighty but is available even to the people at the bottom of the food chain.

In light of this, I tender my unreserved apologies to all whom I might have hurt with my insensitivity and unkind words.

It must be stated that I wasn't motivated by any ulterior motive to do this. I simply had a very quiet time away from everything few moments ago, considered the endless animosity between our tribes and wondered "who are the greatest beneficiaries of this, certainly not me or any member of my family".

I enjoin others to reconsider their attitude here and made redress where necessary.

I expect a good measure of insults to accompany this thread, but it's all good. I've taken a bow and I'm not returning to that realm anymore.

Cheers.

If you can also acknowledge your alternative monikers here and conduct same baptism on them, I will take you serious.

As a matter of fact, this is not the first time you are doing this, though with your omenka or Omenkalives moniker. But like the proverbial dog that went back to it's vomit, you came back with more hatred and bigotry.

What's new now?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by SmartPolician: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
I have come to the realization that the things we do and say here have real impact on our daily lives outside the forum.

This is a fact!

You cannot come on Nairaland, always make tribalistic statements and still claim not to be a tribalistic person. It's not possible.

Like I always say, Nairaland gives us the opportunity to be the real person we may be too afraid or not proud to be in reality. If you want to know the real you, find out what you do in secret where you think nobody sees you.

Congratulations, brother. You have made a great decision.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Creamcrest(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin

All hail the man corrithians.

One of the slayers and tormentor of ipob pigs.

The tribalists crew just lost a great general.

Someone like simplyleo can never repent.

Tribalism is sweet,it's one of those things that makes nl fun.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by agarawu1985: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ok
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Papichulostunne(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bring the resignation letter to the Nairaland secretariat. Come also with 2 kola, one scnapp (Seamans preferrably) and one pen.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Parachoko: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
I will leave Nairaland after Tinubu win the 2023 Presidential Election though am not a tribalist.
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Creamcrest:
grin

I saw what you did there o 😁
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by mightyhaze: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lol.. how many times u go make this declaration omenka cheesy

Abeg don't stop the clown shows.. I dey enjoy am

15 Likes

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
I will leave Nairaland after Tinubu win the 2023 Presidential Election though am not a tribalist.
Shattap.

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by mightyhaze: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Creamcrest:
grin

U naive .. lipsrsealed

Corinthians = simpleleo = omenka =101 other miscreant monikers

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by LAXconfidential(m): 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Omenka, you do this a lot, no be today we don see you preach peace with one moniker while cussing out other tribes with another

19 Likes

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by ScamHunter: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Good one. This is what we've been saying. Every urchin should repent and back Peter Obi before hunger permanently resets their brains

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by GoodCane: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
It's a good thing you've finally seen the light and hence decided to vote massively for peter Obi, which Is a very good thing.

We hope other urchins come back to their senses before the election day. Esp the top urchins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by depato88(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Am glad for the nice decision you have made. Our actions and inaction in life tend to affect us one way or the other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Corrinthians(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
I have come to the realization that the things we do and say here have real impact on our daily lives outside the forum.

This is a fact!

You cannot come on Nairaland, always make tribalistic statements and still claim not to be a tribalistic person. It's not possible.

Like I always say, Nairaland gives us the opportunity to be the real person we may be too afraid or proud to be in reality. If you want to know the real you, find out what you do in secret where you think nobody sees you.

Congratulations, brother. You have made a great decision.
πŸ™πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Salvador1: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Corrinthians:

I have come to the realization that the things we do and say here have real impact on our daily lives outside the forum. I have come to develop a prejudice against people whom I do not know personally due to their conduct of those who share common tribe with them around here. This is not who I am, and this isn't who I want to be.

It is my firm belief that we all share a common interest for a better country, a country where no consideration is given to ones tribe, religion, or region for one to get what they're duly qualified for. A country where justice doesn't favour only the high and mighty but is available even to the people at the bottom of the food chain.

I enjoin others to reconsider their attitude here and made redress where necessary.

Cheers.

if others forgive, I will not. seriously speaking u and your colleagues have done beyond what I can't possibly imagined.
Gosh!
Who do we offend in this country?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Lionstep: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
It's really good to avoid nairaland at times expecially political section, it's will make you hate people who don't really know you for foolish reasons, they're some good people here very few of them though but then alot of triber bigot who wouldn't waste time to curse your generations and so on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Salvador1: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Parachoko:
oga you are a bloody tribalist.
A core one.
You and your lots are capable of causing another civil war just cos of ego, pride and envy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lol, be deceiving yourself, you shameless bigoted soul angry sad

Omenka is catching cruise grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by DesChyko: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Looool.. Better late than never.

How can I wear a tribal mask and be denigrating people of a tribe online, that I'm friends with and reserve respect for in real life?

God Forbid it.
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Parachoko: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Salvador1:
oga you are a bloody tribalist.
A core one.
You and your lots are capable of causing another civil war just cos of ego, pride and envy.
You have the right to your garbage opinion
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by Advocate500: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
You stated nothing but the truth, ever since I joined this evil forum,my view of people from other regions change,I am struggling to stay away from this forum for a period of time, it's destroys our mental health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by haffaze777(m): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Okay
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by MMempire(m): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Everybody should calm down.
Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by obyrich(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Corrinthians:

Cheers.

I thank God for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by toneroforever(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
If it's sincere,then u made a right decision

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Tender My Resignation by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Creamcrest:
grin

Ok. My friend I will call you on 09127215062 to find out if HAISS INTEGRATED LTD. is a finance company that promotes hate and tribalism as you have preached. Where is your office located Sir? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lord Lugard On Africans! Any Truth In This? / Nigerian Elected Into World Catholic Body / Court Rejects Mohammed Abacha As Cpc Kano Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.