Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" (10896 Views)

2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead / Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP / Multiple Polls Predict A Definite Atiku/obi Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Jogs1900: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2023
Coolsperm:
But Tinubu due to his selfish reasons have made we Yoruba Christian's to pictch our nest with Peter Obi, since we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's that why Osinbajo was bullied out of the raise
Is this how you are for real..This statement is becoming boring..
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Johnadeniyi: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Bro, speak for yourself and stop using the word "WE" as if you are spoke person for everyone... Am a Yoruba Christian and my votes is for Tinubu!!!

Coolsperm:
But Tinubu due to his selfish reasons have made we Yoruba Christian's to pictch our nest with Peter Obi, since we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's that why Osinbajo was bullied out of the raise
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Trustyourself: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria. The Best man for the job. The best of all the contestants

Are you alrβˆ†|ght
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Jemex003: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Coolsperm:

Your foolishness is beyond of secure. We Yoruba Christian will vote Tinubu and Tinubu will share SE and SS votes as well.
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by duro4chang(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Trustyourself:

Are you alrβˆ†|ght
Are out of your mind?
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by benzion72(m): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Go to the street yourself
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Thomasankara(m): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2023
[/color]Dem no know say Dem dey use that dummy demarket their candidate.foolishness at it's peak[color=#770077]
Olacharles:

I doubt if you’re truly a Yoruba guy because if you are you’ll know that religion can never cause division among Yorubas. All this Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christians are nothing but creation of social media
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by obi58: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2023
Johnadeniyi:
Bro, speak for yourself and stop using the word "WE" as if you are spoke person for everyone... Am a Yoruba Christian and my votes is for Tinubu!!!

Why will you vote APC again? Change and next level never tire you?
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by obi58: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2023
Jemex003:

Your foolishness is beyond of secure. We Yoruba Christian will vote Tinubu and Tinubu will share SE and SS votes as well.

Paid APC urchin using fake account. Well done o.

Dey play. We know Una.

Ultimately light will triumph over darkness!
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by FreedomfromtheT: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2023
Thinkam:
That's a fact, Obi hasn't shaken PDP, even in Anambra, talk more of in South east or the whole country
Why then is Obi giving you sleepless nights?
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Cajal(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2023
Coolsperm:
Insinuation
Bully??
Roundly beating
If you like vote for Bujumbura
God grants power
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Coolsperm:
as a Christian,I will rather vote Atiku than to vote obi omo Ibo
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Lexusgs430: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:

0bidiots are always foolish. Talking rubbish. zombies are all nuisance

You could not make a down payment for roasted corn........... 🌽🌽🌽🌽 πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ž

1 Like

Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by duro4chang(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Lexusgs430:

You could not make a down payment for roasted corn........... 🌽🌽🌽🌽 πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ž
Look at how 0bidiots always think irrationally. They lack decency. They talk anyhow. Zombies will always be zombies. Obi asslickers are like that. Shame
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Look at how 0bidiots always think irrationally. They lack decency. They talk anyhow. Zombies will always be zombies. Obi asslickers are like that. Shame

Go and take your APV ..........πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by koresh: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Coolsperm:

Which Yoruba Christians are you representing cos I'm a Yoruba Christian and Tinubu has my vote come 25th Feb I'm not an OPP Christian
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by duro4chang(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Go and take your APV ..........πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
E be like say you are pained. No vex . Remember no erection in biafla. Biafla or death. Make we laff kikikikikiki! You will soon come to reality. Four years ago you were shouting atikulate atikulate upandan, where did it end? Vanity. You don start again.
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by tessiko: 9:30am On Feb 11, 2023
I take it that all theses polls are poised to endanger obis vote. OBIDIENTS should not relent or rely on these polls in reality it is not gonna give obi the presidency we all believe in. So keep campaigning and forget these online polls
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Lexusgs430: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
E be like say you are pained. No vex . Remember no erection in biafla. Biafla or death. Make we laff kikikikikiki! You will soon come to reality. Four years ago you were shouting atikulate atikulate upandan, where did it end? Vanity. You don start again.

If you're mad enough to vote in a geriatric demented sleepy incontinent president.......... Something needs tightening..........
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by duro4chang(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2023
Lexusgs430:

If you're mad enough to vote in a geriatric demented sleepy incontinent president.......... Something needs tightening..........
You dey vex? No vex now? Na talk we dey talk now. I no fight you now. Se my comment pain you? Take am like that. Kikikikikiki
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Lexusgs430: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
You dey vex? No vex now? Na talk we dey talk now. I no fight you now. Se my comment pain you? Take am like that. Kikikikikiki

No be me go suffer ........ I don't have a vote, but I implore people like you, to spend that one vote you have wisely............πŸ˜žπŸ˜‚

If you spend it wrongly....... Now Your Suffering Continues .............🀣
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by duro4chang(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Lexusgs430:

No be me go suffer ........ I don't have a vote, but I implore people like you, to spend that one vote you have wisely............πŸ˜žπŸ˜‚

If you spend it wrongly....... Now Your Suffering Continues .............🀣
Eeyah take am easy. No vex too much. You are really in pain. We are laughing at you here. Obi can never never win the election. Understand
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Lexusgs430: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Eeyah take am easy. No vex too much. You are really in pain. We are laughing at you here. Obi can never never win the election. Understand

Even if sowore or kola abiola wins or not, it would not directly/indirectly have any impact on me .........

Spend your vote wisely.........😜
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by duro4chang(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Even if sowore or kola abiola wins or not, it would not directly/indirectly have any impact on me .........

Spend your vote wisely.........😜
Why have you become nervous and restless? You saw my post and you are troubled sweating and struggling profusely to reply. You had stop giving yourself unnecessary heart attack before election. I warn you oooo.
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Lexusgs430: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Why have you become nervous and restless? You saw my post and you are troubled sweating and struggling profusely to reply. You had stop giving yourself unnecessary heart attack before election. I warn you oooo.

The TIA is yours to bear .........
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by duro4chang(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Lexusgs430:

The TIA is yours to bear .........
You don dey vex he that. No vex make we talk. The bible says come let us reason together. You still dey vex? Na you own the tia no be me.
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Lexusgs430: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
You don dey vex he that. No vex make we talk. The bible says come let us reason together. You still dey vex? Na you own the tia no be me.

Spend your vote wisely........ You know we have a medical sector in coma .........
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by duro4chang(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Lexusgs430:

Spend your vote wisely........ You know we have a medical sector in coma .........
You who has never voted wisely is telling me to vote wisely. You don't know your left hand from your right hand. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. The best of all the contestants. On his mandate we stand gidigba.
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by seta24: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2023
how could someone without structure or political force join a political party, and in less than 8 months he is already leading discussion on who will win over people with structures of over 20 + years. lessons learnt; keep doing good, one day it will speak for you.
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Lexusgs430: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2023
duro4chang:
You who has never voted wisely is telling me to vote wisely. You don't know your left hand from your right hand. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. The best of all the contestants. On his mandate we stand gidigba.

If BAT is the best candidate, my dog is a pigeon........

1 Like

Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by duro4chang(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Lexusgs430:

If BAT is the best candidate, my dog is a pigeon........
Zombies and 0bidiots are deranged like their master obi.
Re: Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" by Sleekfingers: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2023
OddsDoc:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/09/obi-is-not-revolutionary-enough-and-wont-hurt-pdp-says-bwala/amp/

Bwala no give yourself wahala......the election battle is between Tinubu and Atiku.......Peter obituary is just wasting his time.....
Nobody from southeast will rule this country. Except they change their Nzogbu Nzogbu politics.......awon confused people.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu / MEET AFIKPO CHIC (photo And Info) / Supreme Court Upholds Aregbesola’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.