Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,257 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK (10417 Views)

On Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK / Kwara: Okada Riders Reject Campaign Souvenirs Sent By PDP and Saraki / Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK by ddray29: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2023
Moh247:

Just listen to yourself are you even making any sense?!

CBN is in Charge of Monetary policy and according to the constitution they are independent of Ministry of Finance under FG in charge of Fiscal policy

Tinubu had just one vote out of the 14 million votes that brought Buhari to power

As a Progressive in Opposition since 1993 was Tinubu supposed to leave his own party candidates to support Jonathan and PDP

Tinubu made it clear in Abeokuta that he never interfered in Buhari's Government even Aisha Buhari confirmed it

Should we also curse Peter Obi for all the evil massacre that happened under PDP

So you comparing Obi with tinubu? He sold he's right to buhari...you left osinbanjo and go for an old dementia...he can never interfere because he knows what he want which is the presidency..now they've turn their back against him ...what a shame..

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK by Agapeunit(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2023
ddray29:
So you comparing Obi with tinubu? He sold he's right to buhari...you left osinbanjo and go for an old dementia...he can never interfere because he knows what he want which is the presidency..now they've turn their back against him ...what a shame..
No mind all of them my bro,is dt why alot of rubbish things is going on in the country n he didnt say anything,afterall he pushed us into this mess in 2015 he need laid back enjoying the dividends why we all suffer the aftermath,he is now saying he will continue the good work of buhari! Which good work? He is going to be worst than buhari becos he has gat some ego issue! I am a yoruba man n my community is voting against him seriously! In alimosho lga. Tinubu is a very very wicked fellow simple. Eyan buruku,eni ibi. I can never forget his statement " give poverty to the people and u will control them " oloriburuku somebody
Re: Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK by sterlingD(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Haba ,baba FFK show decorum and etiquette. Don't allow emotion to make you loose guard of your mouth while trying to express your anger and frustration
Re: Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK by crackhouse(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Foolish glutton.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK by Sleekfingers: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2023
If emefiele invite this idiot to come and eat ofe Nsala and pounded yam.....he will resile his statement. Oni jekuje jatijati
Re: Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK by freemanq(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2023
Why is this crying more than Nigerians who are the one suffering directly,I think something is behind it and people should open their eyes dis people are up to something during dis election period
Re: Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK by wolebest: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Racoon:
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1624105169934770176?t=V_bY3leJIupJFuHneJHtfA&s=08

https://politainment.net/nigeria/on-naira-scarcity-emefiele-sent-by-satan-to-torment-us-ffk/

CBN Governor Satanwin Emefiele God will judge you o!!!

I've got money in the bank but can't withdraw but had to pay POS operator 1k for 10k old Naira notes.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK by segun18(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2023
FFK Alatenuje! A witch is calling a wizard devil. Iranu.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK by lagosrd: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
If emeifiele should reply ffk, he will just commit suicide same day.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK by ddray29: 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Agapeunit:

No mind all of them my bro,is dt why alot of rubbish things is going on in the country n he didnt say anything,afterall he pushed us into this mess in 2015 he need laid back enjoying the dividends why we all suffer the aftermath,he is now saying he will continue the good work of buhari! Which good work? He is going to be worst than buhari becos he has gat some ego issue! I am a yoruba man n my community is voting against him seriously! In alimosho lga. Tinubu is a very very wicked fellow simple. Eyan buruku,eni ibi. I can never forget his statement " give poverty to the people and u will control them " oloriburuku somebody
God bless you for saying the truth...many are still going to fall for him cause of their selfish interest...I just pray HOPE come back to nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Emefiele Sent By Satan To Torment Us – FFK by Agapeunit(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
ddray29:
God bless you for saying the truth...many are still going to fall for him cause of their selfish interest...I just pray HOPE come back to nigeria..
by the grace of God it will come,we strive n he will uplift us. Obi all the way to the top.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Denigrate Nigeria In Your Sermons, Tinubu Appeals To Religious Leaders / Soludo May Be Charged Soon - EFCC / What Is An Igboid Language? Is Ikwerre The Same Language As Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.