Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect (26569 Views)

Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by tfelicityk(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2023
Bullet01:
This is the height of wickedness. This guy and devil are classmate

I concur with your observations and assumption. The report never mentioned where they confessed that they are paid to carry out the act.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Emmanuel909090: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2023
He employed a raw devil

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by beey2(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2023
Kennyfancy:
Yoruba people self

Reminds me of Otokoto and Okija shrine. It's not a tribal thing just human being inhumane.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by dejavubobo1(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2023
Buffalo2:
I said it in the previous thread that the reason for the murder will not be more than him asking for money or loan and the man's inability to oblige. Those domestic workers kill for the most senseless reason someone can think of. That's why I try as much as possible not to have them. No matter how you treat them, they are never satisfied.
Illitrates are diffcult to do business with. They can be unpredictable and can kill fr the littlest reason.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Mikkeal: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2023
fman:
Wicked and heartless Afonja cultists!!
Not as wicked as the ones who used human heads as goal post
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Lightorder: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=Agapeunit post=120807939][/quote]bigup

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Lightorder: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=Agapeunit post=120807939][/quote]many thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Buffalo2(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2023
dejavubobo1:

Illitrates are diffcult to do business with. They can be unpredictable and can kill fr the littlest reason.
Honestly.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by BRATISLAVA: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2023
tessiko:

You are right getting workers from agencies are good but a wicked soul is already damned.

True. But it should reduce the likelihood of encountering a wicked soul.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by BRATISLAVA: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2023
dejavubobo1:

Especially illiterates they can kill for peanuts, but some of the literate ones are the worst. Those ones are constantly scheming to compete with their friends, so they can do terrible things.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Scarcity234: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu's handwork. Tinubu boy
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by koning: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Why would a healthy man under 75 years employ a driver?.

I have seen older white men and women still driving themselves.

Lazy Nigerians just taking advantage of the available cheap Labour.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Omodua(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Olu1000:
I don’t know when people will learn to stop employing domestic aides without solid background checks.I am tired of reading stories like this.
Exactly. Employing domestic aides without proper background checks.

This is sad. They should be wasted too.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Omodua(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2023
Focusmind:
I don't know why having domestic servants like drivers, gateman or cook dey fear me, just like my mum. My mum has refused all pleas from my sisters to have nanny and driver to help her in taking care of my dad. My sisters have done everything to persuade her to accept nanny and driver to help her with domestic chores while she takes care of my dad, who is recovering from sickness. She refused and has continued to do all by herself.

Her reason being that as old couple, they are vulnerable to any nanny's and driver's bad intentions and wouldn't want to harbour a stranger in her home at this age considering the constant stories of nanny's murdering their aged madam and disappearing.
You're right. It's House help who killed mother of Felix Igbinedion,ex Executive Governor of Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Emmy000seun(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
That's is why all this wealthypeople should be careful if they employ someone, his or her welfare should also be put into consideration..although evil people and always evil but who knows if one of his requirement is been meet maybe the family could have avoid this calamity..how much is Loan for bike compare to the money he forcefully collected at gun point..or even increasing his salary..May God save us from evil..[color=#006600][/color]1
Bullet01:
This is the height of wickedness. This guy and devil are classmate
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by EgunMogaji2: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
AngelicBeing:
The Lord is my Shepherd and l shall not want, Though l walk through the valley of the shadow of death, The Lord will preserve, protect and watch over me, Chai, there's Wickedness on earth sad

A man's enemies are members of his own household sad

Whenever one thinks he’s seen it all in Nigeria, just wait till the next day for another shocker.

Very wicked and evil people in the country.

Imagine the guy that hit me. Left me for dead on the floor of the freeway but still had the wherewithal to tow his car away. Meanwhile while people were watching him o.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by AngelicBeing: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Whenever one thinks he’s seen it all in Nigeria, just wait till the next day for another shocker.

Very wicked and evil people in the country.

Imagine the guy that hit me. Left me for dead on the floor of the freeway but still had the wherewithal to tow his car away. Meanwhile while people were watching him o.
Thank God for sparing your life, many people never had a second chance just as you had, hit and run drunken driver, hit them, kill them and run away, no cctv camera to track down culprits, living in Nigeria is hectic, yes, it is our motherland but it takes daily special Grace and Mercy to survive Nigeria, just look at the suffering people are going through currently just to change their money, what kind of country is Nigeria for goodness sake, l will never blame any diasporan who kiss / kisses Nigeria goodbye, what a hellish country, l know that you are a very careful person, please stay very very careful in all your doings Nigeria ooo sad

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Same story in care. Unless you want your parents to live with you, they aren't safe elsewhere. And even at home, ones spouse could be cruel or the hired help
Nobody can be cruel to my parents while I’m still alive. This is an established fact that everyone (including my wife and my siblings) around me know.
My parents are my earthly gods, I worship them. They shall live with me until their passing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by BRATISLAVA: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Nobody can be cruel to my parents while I’m still alive. This is an established fact that everyone (including my wife and my siblings) around me know.
My parents are my earthly gods, I worship them. They shall live with me until their passing

That's the best form of care for the elderly. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by fman(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mikkeal:

Not as wicked as the ones who used human heads as goal post
All of them are the same!!
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by fman(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
Spandau:

Retarded folks everywhere.
U must be the slowest poke ever!!.
seems they cultists are related to you?
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by fman(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
BannedUser:

Brain dead statement
Seems u r a cultist...
I spit on your Afonja skull.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by femicyrus(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Agapeunit(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lightorder:
many thanks bro
u are welcome my bro.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Hassanmaye(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bullet01:

https://punchng.com/i-killed-ogun-couple-son-over-salary-increment-suspect/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1676054288
Becareful of who you help, most of the evils that happens are from people that are very close to us, that's why if I go to my village I don't show I have money, because people now are evil.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Hassanmaye(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
fman:
Wicked and heartless Afonja cultists!!
They're animals the most educated in the country, yet cultists everywhere in that region of "educated"
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Hassanmaye(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
adler777:
Nope I don't believe that... That's a big cap! 🧢 🧢

You can't wipe out an entire family and burn down their house cos of salary increment. That's a big lie! Also, they were all members of Aiye (aka BIack Axe, Néo Black Movement) which some of our well-known celebrities also belong to. Which shows they had a much more criminal intent.

This seems to me like it's much deeper than that!!!
So what do you think? The couples too belong to the group!?
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Hassanmaye(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Focusmind:
I don't know why having domestic servants like drivers, gateman or cook dey fear me, just like my mum. My mum has refused all pleas from my sisters to have nanny and driver to help her in taking care of my dad. My sisters have done everything to persuade her to accept nanny and driver to help her with domestic chores while she takes care of my dad, who is recovering from sickness. She refused and has continued to do all by herself.

Her reason being that as old couple, they are vulnerable to any nanny's and driver's bad intentions and wouldn't want to harbour a stranger in her home at this age considering the constant stories of nanny's murdering their aged madam and disappearing.
Your mum is right

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Hassanmaye(m): 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Philistine:
This people again.....when will Yorubas experience civilization? Tribe of Barbarians
Animal tribe
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hassanmaye:

So what do you think? The couples too belong to the group!?

I feel it could be that they brought home money, these guys knew about it and decided to kill them and abscond with the money.

They could have also planned a simple robbery and it happened that one of the victims recognized them, thus warranting them to kill the victims.

Whatever it is, that explanation is just too shallow to warrant that kind of gruesome wiping out of the entire family. Think about it. Salary increment has nothing to do with such a grave attack! Not even if they're psychos!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Hassanmaye(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
adler777:

I feel it could be that they brought home money, these guys knew about it and decided to kill them and abscond with the money.

They could have also planned a simple robbery and it happened that one of the victims recognized them, thus warranting them to kill the victims.

Whatever it is, that explanation is just too shallow to warrant that kind of gruesome wiping out of the entire family. Think about it. Salary increment has nothing to do with such a grave attack! Not even if they're psychos!
May God help us bro, people should just becareful of who they employ as domestic staffs without background check on them, most people are wicked now, employing former cultists has a great risk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Buffalo2(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Olu1000:
I don’t know when people will learn to stop employing domestic aides without solid background checks.I am tired of reading stories like this.
They are the most deadly set of pple around. Very heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) / Head-Teacher Rapes 10-Year-Old Pupil, Infects Her With STD In Lagos / Policemen Unclad, Dehumanize Man Who Stepped Out To Buy Petrol, Akute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.