Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect (26583 Views)

Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Spandau: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
fman:

U must be the slowest poke ever!!.
seems they cultists are related to you?

Says the emperor of mooks
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by kingboy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kog45:
Oga you would be a very poor intelligent officer.
Please make your intelligent assertion known , your Highness
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by God2man2again(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
If the man had treated the driver well like his own son by increasing his salary, would he have killed the whole family?

No!

Let's take care of our workers and we should mind the kind of people we employed .
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Houseontherock1: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2023
Philistine:
This people again.....when will Yorubas experience civilization? Tribe of Barbarians
Same goes for Igbos 100%. That's the same way you guys kill yourselves in the East, even your women have almost overtaken you by killing and maiming their wards and maids

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by dejavubobo1(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Especially illiterates they can kill for peanuts, but some of the literate ones are the worst. Those ones are constantly scheming to compete with their friends, so they can do terrible things.
Anytime my mechanic works on my car despite cheating me in materials he purchased. If I owe him 500naira. He ll become restless and start disturbing me. Had to stop using him coz I sense he's like this guy desperate and ruthless.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by BRATISLAVA: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2023
dejavubobo1:

Anytime my mechanic works on my car despite cheating me in materials he purchased. If I owe him 500naira. He ll become restless and start disturbing me. Had to stop using him coz I sense he's like this guy desperate and ruthless.

They can kill for peanuts. But what makes people so evil, greedy and ruthless? It's like they see other people as their personal fountain of money. If they can't have you, nobody else will.

If you have anyone doing any type of labor/work for you, and you sense that type of greed and theft/scamming, pay all their wages but make sure you never engage their services again. Don't argue with them, just pay them. If you don't, they're more dastardly.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by GloriousGbola: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Imagine the guy that hit me. Left me for dead on the floor of the freeway but still had the wherewithal to tow his car away. Meanwhile while people were watching him o.

Probably gave testimony on church that Sunday.

There is really nothing new about this story sadly. People getting killed by the help is a naija trope at this point. You can only keep them at arms length and try to ensure they never have access to things like keys.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by imagrg(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
The evil spirit of wickedness is in most Nigerian youths particularly the indomie generation. grin
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by dododawa1: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Na lie, someone pay him to kill that family,when force finish with him with beating/touture,he will confess.
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by babygirljoy: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
Guys check this video out, things are happening oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGQxFnUlrdI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Police Raise Alarm Over New Tactic Used By Kidnappers / Four Fraudsters In EFCC Net Over $200k Bank Wire Transfer / "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.