Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? (24696 Views)

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Idaytesj29(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The law already provides every person a way to run away from a loveless marriage even from day one and it is called divorce. So why run like a coward when you can run away as a sensible being should? undecided

2. Divorce is also available to women. Abandonment is for cowards. undecided

Most women abandoned before they file for divorce. When it comes to your mental health and life, do what you have to do. Don't die in a loveless marriage with a psychopathic partner because you don't want to be called a coward.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by leisuretym: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, Keep shut!

Why are you men so confused undecided. She declared her husband missing, you said she never loved him.

I'm sure if she did not declare her husband missing, you'll still use derogatory words on her. You men are really confused oo undecided

The wife even asked where she went wrong in the marriage so could adjust. The man is just a randy irresponsible man!!

Confused irresponsible men everywhere!! Shior!!

I’m starting my fufu production and exporting business, are you interested in working with the production department, can you make fufu?
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Idaytesj29:
■ Most women abandoned before they file for divorce. When it comes to your mental health and life, do what you have to do.
■ Don't die in a loveless marriage with a psychopathic partner because you don't want to be called a coward.
1. Separation, which is usually suggested before divorce, is what I think you confuse with abandonment. Marriage abandonment refers to running away from one marriage in without so much as word or reason given in order to then start afresh elsewhere or with another partner all without first severing the previous relationship or keeping up with one's primarily financial responsibilities towards those in it. undecided

2. Separation followed by divorce is better than living life as a coward and a criminal. undecided
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by GloriousGbola: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldy4LOgvUCw

Redpiller geng failed to buy sex doll

You can however pick the fairly used machine from China and share it among yourselves

Hopefully this can cater to your sexual frustration and you can find better ways of wasting your unproductive lives
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Idaytesj29(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Separation, which is usually suggested before divorce, is what I think you confuse with abandonment. Marriage abandonment refers to running away from one marriage in without so much as word or reason given in order to then start afresh elsewhere or with another partner all without first severing the previous relationship or keeping up with one's primary financial responsibilities towards those in it. undecided

2. Separation followed by divorce is better than living life as a coward and a criminal. undecided

I do understand. Thank you for the lecture, though it's not needed.

The textbook procedure of separation before a divorce is usually not applicable in reality. A marriage where you have the peace and understanding to sit together and ask for separation is a salvageable one. We are talking about the ones you are lucky to escape with your life intact.

Imagine you tell a woman you want separation and you still sleep in same flat at night. No be juju be that? You will be poured hot water ooo.

So, I stand on my point. Your life first. It has no duplicate. And I repeat, if the story is about a woman, you won't call her criminal or Coward. You will sing her praises.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Idaytesj29:
■ I do understand. Thank you for the lecture, though it's not needed. The textbook procedure of separation before a divorce is usually not applicable in reality. A marriage where you have the peace and understanding to sit together and ask for separation is a salvageable one. We are talking about the ones you are lucky to escape with your life intact.
■ Imagine you tell a woman you want separation and you still sleep in same flat at night. No be juju be that? You will be poured hot water ooo.
■ So, I stand on my point. Your life first. It has no duplicate. And I repeat, if the story is about a woman, you won't call her criminal or Coward. You will sing her praises.
1. Interesting claim! undecided

2. If you know you are in a marriage of that kind, then you make certain you already have plans to leave at the time when you mention your desire for separation then. These things aren't out of the norm. undecided

3. Sure, your life first but claiming that abandonment is the only way is ridiculous. Some even file for divorce before they leave and simply move out right after handing the divorce papers to their soon to be ex. undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobicove(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Belleful:
Me too is planning to run far from my wife anytime soon. I have three kids, and I'm struggling financially to meet up. I'm owning landlord, my kids going to school have not been regular. My wife was diagnosed with heart related sickness in 2021, that drained my money. She have been on drugs since then. Before the sickness, she use to work. But now since like September last year that she is strong, she have refused to do anything. All she does is sit at home , eat and nag about me not being able to provide all she needs. I have talked things over with her on more than one occasion, and I have even reported her to her mom. Yet no changes. She looks like who the enemies are using to get at me.
So I'm planning on running away from her. I'm planning to take my kids to my elder sister place. But if she refused, I will leave them for her, and try to be sending something for her.

Having just one financial provider in a family is no longer practical in today's world...I feel your pain
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kobicove:
■ Having just one financial provider in a family is no longer practical in today's world...I feel your pain
1. It was impractical beginning as far back as the 1980s. Nigerian men has instead continued the culture for sake of elevating their egos above what is commonsense. Sadly, the result of that is the high poverty rate that is Nigeria today. undecided
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by MichaelBlake40: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2023
Klass99:

I am glad that a male, red-pilling, follower of U.bunja agrees cheesy. I am not being sarcastic at all, just genuinely surprised.
I wouldn't call myself a redpiller.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Klass99(f): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Fujiyama: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
sukkot:
So all you guys who have terroristic women At home and marriages run by Satan you hsve to understand that GOD is angry at you and has handed you to "Satan and his disciple" aka your wife lmaooo

^^^
grin

You are a wicked man.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by sukkot: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

You are a wicked man.
lmaooo bro grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Meandmycrew(f): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hmmm
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Moyyo(f): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
TimT:
Lol...The reason why I love listening to Ups and Downs in Mariage life is because every relationship has a unique problem.....
In this case, it's already obvious the man is running away from his problems/responsibility.....
How could you as a man lie to your wife about going to work and travel out OMG!!!!!!
Okay let's agree with the man that the wife is not a good person, how about the children? Why can't you take the kids and run to anywhere
Well naturally, Everyman can father a child but NOT EVERY MAN CAN BE A DAD TO A CHILD....
In my opinion, let him go forever.....
If he needs kids, he is still potent, and I'm sure there are women there; so he can conceive...

I was about to say the same thing. why did he not take the children and run away with them?
please, as far I'm concerned, he is missing and dead! that's the very height of irresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by XAUBulls: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
litigator:
He he told his wife he was going to work as usual and might be working late since it was a Friday.

Like previous times, his wife felt he was out drinking with friends and will be back the next morning. But he never did. He simply sold his car that afternoon, took an 11pm flight and never came back.

They had considered him missing and was about filing a missing person claim save for his best friend who had the courage to tell the wife that her husband wasn’t missing. He simply disappeared willingly into thin air.

It was after 3 months a strange number called her to ask after the kids. It was their father who had disappeared from work and traumatized his family.

He now wants to be in the life of his kids, but he is done with his wife. He is never coming back her. He feels she is a destiny killer who married him best he had the capacity to provide and not because she loved him.

The wife can’t help but ask where she went wrong in her marriage and what she wasn’t doing right.

According to him, he felt his wife was simply using him as a provider and a means of financial security. She never truly loved him.

He didn’t want the messy stuff of moving out into another part of the city and the attendant family meetings with everyone trying to convince him to stay.

He felt disappearing to another country where he will be able to start all over again and rebuild his life was the best thing to do.

Have you ever thought of leaving your family and disappearing into another part of the world to start all over again?

Why?
No.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Dizzyyish: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? / 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.