Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! (585 Views)

We Are Now Back To "Biafra Or Death" Stage / Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"? / Where Are All The "Biafra Or Death" Monikers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by nothingspoil70: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2023
My people, on the 26th of February 2023 when Businessman Obi must have collected his money finish and is chillin in his villa in lagos, and the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria his excellency BOLA AHMED TINUBU is receiving his handover note from Bubu, we will be gathering at upper Iweka junction to shout Biafra or death!!! Please don't forget this very important date, and don't be late for the gathering.

Iam already preparing the flags, banners, flyers, etc. For the day.

May Ohamadike bless you all as you heed this call.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by duro4chang(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Biafla or death. No erection in biafla land. Kikikikikiki.

7 Likes

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by moscow007: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2023
We will see who will gather, I'm only replying you as a reminder when the time comes.

Lemme advise you son, be careful what u wish others.

It's impossible for Thiefnibu to win at first ballot, if both PDP and LP fails to win at first ballot also, their will be a rerun and predicted by International intelligentsia.

If it's btw Thiefnibu and Atiku, the whole country will rally behind Atiku and Atiku will win.

If it's between Thiefnibu and Obi, the whole country will rally round Obi and Obi will win.

If it's between Atiku and Obi, the whole country will rally round Obi...Obi is likely you next President, unless Thiefnibu has some magical wand the world have never seen to change the narrative in 14days and hypnotise over 96million registered voters.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by ScamHunter: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2023
nothingspoil70:
My people, on the 26th of February 2023 when Businessman Obi must have collected his money finish and is chillin in his villa in lagos, and the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria his excellency BOLA AHMED TINUBU is receiving his handover note from Bubu, we will be gathering at upper Iweka junction to shout Biafra or death!!! Please don't forget this very important date, and don't be late for the gathering.

Iam already preparing the flags, banners, flyers, etc. For the day.

May Ohamadike bless you all as you heed this call.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by sleek214(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2023
It is now Obi or death. After election, they will go back to Biafra or death

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by JealousCobra(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Of course there will be no Nigeria if they dare rig Obi out, It is not a threat oh! But fact...

This election belongs to the youths 65% not Obi's fight or Igbos.

I'm not from the SE but I carried the election for head like 'gala' pass the Igbos.
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by nothingspoil70: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=ScamHunter post=120811023][/quote] please don't forget the date and time sir we will be expecting you thanks
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by nothingspoil70: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2023
JealousCobra:
Of course there will be no Nigeria if they dare rig Obi out, It is not a threat oh! But fact...

This election belongs to the youths not Obi's fight or Igbos.

I'm not from the SE but I carried the election for head like 'gala' pass the Igbos.
please oga no carry mata wey pass you for head oo. Anyway we will be expecting you too at the event. Thanks

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by nothingspoil70: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2023
sleek214:
It is now Obi or death. After election, they will go back to Biafra or death
While obi will be somewhere counting his money and wearing fendi designer suits again
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by nothingspoil70: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2023
moscow007:
We will see who will gather, I'm only replying you as a reminder when the time comes.

Lemme advise you son, be careful what u wish others.

It's impossible for Thiefnibu to win at first ballot, if both PDP and LP fails to win at first ballot also, their will be a rerun and predicted by International intelligentsia.

If it's btw Thiefnibu and Atiku, the whole country will rally behind Atiku and Atiku will win.

If it's between Thiefnibu and Obi, the whole country will rally round Obi and Obi will win.

If it's between Atiku and Obi, the whole country will rally round Obi...Obi is likely you next President, unless Thiefnibu has some magical wand the world have never seen to change the narrative in 14days and hypnotise over 96million registered voters.
Well done obidient analyst. Don't forget to come to the street party sir
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by Mystic216: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
We are busy at Lagos Obidient rally
Don’t think you will distract us
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by nothingspoil70: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Mystic216:
We are busy at Lagos Obidient rally
Don’t think you will distract us
Now that your rally and party is over, hope you will come to our own rally?
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by haffaze777(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Now that your rally and party is over, hope you will come to our own rally?

Remove Anambra from your Biafra nonsense, we're with our darling Daddy Asiwaju bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=ScamHunter post=120811023][/quote]

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by yemmight(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Death kill you there.
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by xeonsystems: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Biafla or death. No erection in biafla land. Kikikikikiki.
I am an Igbo man, I can tell you that what happened in this election is enough to know that the problem is not Nigeria, but bad leadership.
Obi got mega vote from Plateau state, Won in Nasarawa, lagos, did very well in taraba, benue etc. Nigerian people united.

Let's fight on together as a people and defeat evil leaders.
Re: BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! by duro4chang(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2023
xeonsystems:

I am an Igbo man, I can tell you that what happened in this election is enough to know that the problem is not Nigeria, but bad leadership.
Obi got mega vote from Plateau state, Won in Nasarawa, lagos, did very well in taraba, benue etc. Nigerian people united.

Let's fight on together as a people and defeat evil leaders.

I partially agree with you. But there cannot be bad leaders without bad followers. Both leaders and followers need to change. Our current leaders were followers yesterday. The way we insult one another on naira is enough reason to say we followers are like our leaders.

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons Why Tinubu Will Get The Majority Of Kano Votes / Why Is Tinubu Looking For 'inconsequential' Eastern Votes / Moment Mr. Tinubu Raised Up Two Hands When Asked Recite To National Anthem. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.