Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. (209221 Views)

Please Help (Cost to Construct Concrete Parapet) / How To Construct Concrete Facial For Your Parapet Roof Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by shogbenga: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Good day Oga Spyder

Pls did you use Y16 or Y12 for the construction of this beautiful concrete facia. Thanks

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by damkanlinsin(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Please oga spyder, I have been hearing people say the precast fall off later is this true
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by spyder880(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
damkanlinsin:
Please oga spyder, I have been hearing people say the precast fall off later is this true

No, precast parapet can last as long as the concrete cast if done right.

4 Likes

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by darelar(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Good thread and I came in at the right time. Oga Spyder, I want to know if the panel parapet is good compare to wood construction parapet? The panel is already constructed and only need to be hang and cast it against the wood work that I will need to buy planks and pay carpenter.

Also, is stone dust good for parapet?
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by darelar(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2021
liujenny:
beautiful and quality,

How much per square metre and the price of your steptiles aluminium 0.45 and 0.55 gauge.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by IdJack(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2022
I love the information here.

Thank you guys.

I am learning.

1 Like

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by spyder880(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2022
IdJack:
I love the information here.

Thank you guys.

I am learning.

Your welcome.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by maureenmario(f): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
spyder880:
The inverted 3 steps with a style

Hello Spyder, can l get a picture of the iron work for inverted 1 or 2 steps of concrete fascia.
Preferably 1 step
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by spyder880(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
maureenmario:

Hello Spyder, can l get a picture of the iron work for inverted 1 or 2 steps of concrete fascia.
Preferably 1 step

Ok, I will look for ome and send to you.

This is the 3 steps inverted.

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by Godisgreatest1: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
spyder880:

Ok, I will look for ome and send to you.

This is the 3 steps inverted.

Hello, please is this the same procedure used for Precast Parapet.

I mean in terms of quantity of rod and cement.

If you can, Please share pictures or cost analysis of both procedures with emphasis on quantity of material differences.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by spyder880(m): 5:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Godisgreatest1:

Hello, please is this the same procedure used for Precast Parapet.

I mean in terms of quantity of rod and cement.

If you can, Please share pictures or cost analysis of both procedures with emphasis on quantity of material differences.

Thank you Sir.

Precast parapet has a completely different approach, and so uses different methods of construction. Precast is molded on the ground and taken up to be fixed. The materials needed for precast parapet depends on the design, but if you're doing same design of both, you may spend about 25% more money to build a concrete cast parapet.

1 Like

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by Godisgreatest1: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2022
spyder880:

Precast parapet has a completely different approach, and so uses different methods of construction. Precast is molded on the ground and taken up to be fixed. The materials needed for precast parapet depends on the design, but if you're doing same design of both, you may spend about 25% more money to build a concrete cast parapet.

Ok Sir.

In terms of materials, most especially rod, will I be buying same quantity for both types of Parapet?, which one uses more quantity of rod?.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by spyder880(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2022
Godisgreatest1:

Ok Sir.

In terms of materials, most especially rod, will I be buying same quantity for both types of Parapet?, which one uses more quantity of rod?.

Precast parapet uses less quantity of rods.
Good morning.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by Godisgreatest1: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
spyder880:

Precast parapet uses less quantity of rods.
Good morning.

Ok, thank you Sir.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by Godisgreatest1: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Good afternoon Sir, please do you have any professional in Port Harcourt you can recommend for a Precast Parapet Job?. If you do, please I need the contact urgently. Thank you.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by spyder880(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Godisgreatest1:
Good afternoon Sir, please do you have any professional in Port Harcourt you can recommend for a Precast Parapet Job?. If you do, please I need the contact urgently. Thank you.

No Sir, I have bo contacts at the moment. Thanks.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by Reeefe(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2023
hello spyder880 can I get the pictures for the precast installation, inside view or top view like u uploaded for tge full cast?
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by Reeefe(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2023
spyder880:

That will be later, we are building this in a site now. I will show all pictures here after the cast.

I think u forgot to drop this
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by spyder880(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2023
Reeefe:
hello spyder880 can I get the pictures for the precast installation, inside view or top view like u uploaded for tge full cast?

Very difficult as we aren't doing any precast works for now. I haven't done precast for the past 6 years.

1 Like

Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by Gobdddd(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
Good evening all. I have read alot here and learnt a lot

Pls my house is a duplex.
Down has 1 room, kitchen, parlour and dinning while up has 3 rooms.

My question is @spyder088

1) how many coaches after lintel is ideal to give the house a nice shape both inside and outside?
Pls advise.

2) when roofing, (January), I don't want to get stuck on the way. I'd love to use stone tiles for roofing.
Can you give me an Idea of what cost I should be budgeting for the entire roofing. Both wood and roof.
As I said earlier, I don't want to stuck on the way. I'd appreciate getting the whole money before I begin.

God bless you.
Re: Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. by Gobdddd(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
@spyder88, I wouldn't mind if you can assist

Gobdddd:
Good evening all. I have read alot here AV learnt a lot

Pls my house is a duplex.
Down has 1 room, kitchen, parlour and dinning while up has 2 rooms.

My question is

1) how many coaches after lintel is ideal to give the house a nice shape both inside and outside?
Pls advise.

2) when roofing, (January), I don't want to get stuck on the way. I'd love to use stone tiles for roofing.
Can you give me an Idea of what cost I should be budgeting for the entire roofing. Both wood and roof.
As I said earlier, I don't want to stuck on the way. I'd appreciate getting the whole money before I begin.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.