Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate (13649 Views)

March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC / Osun Election Tribunal Admitted That Ademola Adeleke Forged His Certificate / Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by toprealman: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Atiku, Buhari and Tinubu DO NOT HAVE certificates.
Yet to get any job in Naija, the insist on your NYSC.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Zulum500: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Oyetola abi na Yeyetola, go and rest because you and Thiefnubuu are useless failures.

Go and rest 🐖
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Dybala11(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ayo25:
If not for hatred and many other rubbish considerations, why should anyone vote for Adeleke? Someone with so much irregularities in his results.

What does it takes to get legitimate certificates? What has he been doing all his life that he did not acquire results that will be free from controversies knowing fully well you have political ambitions? Gosh.

He should gettat abeg
Some Nigerians asked this same question about Bubu, and APC told us that it's not a big deal. Now they're saying that it's a big deal again. APC, PDP and their kabukabu politics. 😀😀😀😀
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Elderustin: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ayo25:
If not for hatred and many other rubbish considerations, why should anyone vote for Adeleke? Someone with so much irregularities in his results.

What does it takes to get legitimate certificates? What has he been doing all his life that he did not acquire results that will be free from controversies knowing fully well you have political ambitions? Gosh.

He should gettat abeg

Hahahaha bro. This one even show him Paper what about those wey no gettam and de want "roll" my father land.

And I know say u the support that man with brown teeth.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by garfield1: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
slivertongue:
APC will fail

Fail how? You lack what to say kid

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by 9jahotblog: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
seunmsg:

Adeleke ti lule piiiii 🤣🤣🤣
Oyetola Ati Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. February 25th presidential poll is here.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Ayo25: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
If you no the ones without paper, why dont you go to the courts. Abi you no no road go court?

If you cannot go to the court and challenge what is not right, then you must be talking frivolities. Real people like us dont discuss frivolities but real issues.

Between a person who provides papers full of irregularities is a terrible criminal compared to those who dont provide anything.
Elderustin:

Hahahaha bro. This one even show him Paper what about those wey no gettam and de want "roll" my father land.

And I know say u the support that man with brown teeth.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Pickmycall: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
'Cross-appeal'I am hearing this for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Ayo25: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bla bla bla and you dont know the road tonthe court?
Dybala11:

Some Nigerians asked this same question about Bubu, and APC told us that it's not a big deal. Now they're saying that it's a big deal again. APC, PDP and their kabukabu politics. 😀😀😀😀

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by callthefred: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
The reason Nigerians always blame the judiciary is at play here again.. always emotional and that's why APC seems to always be ahead. You are all seeing facts backed by law but chose to be emotional. PDP and Ademola Adeleke just wasted our votes and time on queue.

These facts are too hard to ignore. Another appeal victory loading for APC. The appeal I saw from PDP won't stand in court. PDP lawyers needs to return all money collected...

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Rajiolaade: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
callthefred:
The reason Nigerians always blame the judiciary is at play here again.. always emotional and that's why APC seems to always be ahead. You are all seeing facts backed by law but chose to be emotional. PDP and Ademola Adeleke just wasted our votes and time on queue.

These facts are too hard to ignore. Another appeal victory loading for APC. The appeal I saw from PDP won't stand in court. PDP lawyers needs to return all money collected...
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by 9jahotblog: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
ATTENTION MR. ISMAIL OMIPIDAN: YOUR FORGERY CLAIM AGAINST GOVERNOR ADELEKE IS FALSE AND A FARCE.
Hashim Abioye.
May I inform my brother, Ismail Omipidan that no matter his experience as a journalist who has covered judicial proceedings for decades as he always claims, his opinions as far as legal processes especially judicial proceedings are concerned remain that of a layman. Whatever it is, lest he is not misled, he should know that the Osun Governorship Tribunal Chairman clearly rejected in evidence the judgment of the Court of Appeal in Adeleke. V. Raheem which cleared Governor Adeleke of forgery in respect of the same document that the Tribunal Chairman held to be forged. Hon. Justice T.A. Kume in his judgment held that the point canvassed by the Petitioners counsel was whether the CTC of the judgment tendered in evidence was admissible, and that he agreed with the petitioners' counsel that the document was not admissible. He clearly stated in his judgment that the document (i.e. the judgement) is rejected in evidence. He stated that the issue to be determined was not whether there was a judgment already on the issue by the Court of Appeal but whether the document in the manner in which it was certified was admissible. Therefore it took Hon. Justice Kume the boldness to demolish the judgment of a Court superior to the Tribunal to reverse an issue already determined to finality by the Court of Appeal. Not only that, the Tribunal was referred to that decision as reported in Adeleke. V. Raheem (2019) LPELR (CA) 48729 but his lordship ignored same. My brother should go and read that decision and come back to present the "facts and figures" as he always does.
Another judgment of the Court of Appeal on similar issue which settled the issue of Adeleke's qualification and issue of forgery was also cited, a judgment in rem, which binds the whole world, whether or not the person is a party to the case, and operates as an estoppel and a complete bar against re-opening. Justice Kume did justice to the decisions of the Court of Appeal in this regard, by not stopping at rejecting it in evidence but also failed to follow by not taking judicial notice of same and be bound by it as mandated by the Evidence Act, and proceeded to pronounce that Adeleke submitted a forged document to INEC. What a challenge to the principle of stare decisis!!!!The fact is that without Justice Kume jettisoning the judgment of the Court of Appeal, his lordship would not have come to a finding of forgery against Governor Adeleke when it was in respect of the same document which the higher Court had earlier held that it wasn't a forgery. His lordship T. A. Kume no doubt sat on an appeal against previous decisions of his senior brothers and set same aside. That finding of Justice Kume has a date with the Court of Appeal.
Another mis-information in Mr. Omipidan's piece is the false narration that the BVAS machines were never opened in court. I impore him to go to the judgment of Justice Kume over and over again, I would have asked him to read that of Justice Ogbuli too, but he would not want to hear that name, so, he should read that of Justice Kume where it was stated that exhibits RBVM series (the BVAS machines) were tendered in Court and by the "records of the Tribunal, they were taken as demonstrated". If a document was taken as demonstrated in Court, it is taken that the content has been shown to the Court. Now, if the BVAS machines were taken as demonstrated, why shaving the head of the BVAS machine behind it's back by relying on a report from the back end server. At any rate, the battle has shifted to the Court of Appeal and lest my brother be told that as against their rife rumours and propaganda, INEC too has appealed the judgment.
Hashim Abioye Esq.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by edungene7: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
And Tinubu has been jumping around with a NEPA bill called certificate and no one has sued him yet
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by ejimatic: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
bennybuhari:
Osun Tribunal Verdict: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal

. Insists Adeleke Not Qualified To Stand Election For Presenting Forged Certificate

https://independent.ng/osun-tribunal-verdict-oyetola-apc-cross-appeal/
I know Oyetola will counter appeal Adeleke on forgery matter. Same happened in 2018. Oyetola APC. vrs Adeleke PDP Appeal Court

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by descartes400: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Indispensable85:
These Apc lawyers are too intelligent.
Hmmm....I love this dimension. Wahala!

The argument is sound! The legal fire work will be very fascinating.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by President2001(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Adeleke has won case of forgery up to high court, so Oyetola and co should rethink others things they can do
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Bluntemperor: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ayo25:
He should gettat abeg

You got sense bro,unlike those that Politics and Hatred have beclouded their sense of justice, truthfulness and decency!
They want to rule and you can imagine them with so much garbages!
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Buccalcavity2: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
These lawyers have oil on their heads. Good logic

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Indispensable85(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
descartes400:

The argument is sound! The legal fire work will be very fascinating.

Absolutely very sound.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by royalmu: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
You too go and forge your own and let us hear word.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Kcos: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Make APC Osun go sitdon Jo.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Okhuadams(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
bennybuhari:
Osun Tribunal Verdict: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal

. Insists Adeleke Not Qualified To Stand Election For Presenting Forged Certificate

https://independent.ng/osun-tribunal-verdict-oyetola-apc-cross-appeal/
incoming guvnor Oloye Otunba Oyetola and out going Dancing gvnor Adeleke

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by rolams(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Indispensable85:
These Apc lawyers are too intelligent.
Hmmm....I love this dimension. Wahala!

They are not! How will they proof this when they did not have any witness?

The certificate in question was not gotten in Nigeria. Once the two schools confirm him as their student, he don finish.

Has anyone been able to proof Tinubu's Toronto certificate issue? No.

The same will happen here.

For your information, the appeal court has ruled over the Nigerian certificate issue in Adeleke's favour before.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by 9jahotblog: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
President2001:
Adeleke has won case of forgery up to high court, so Oyetola and co should rethink others things they can do
Oyetola will lose the Appeal case.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by 9jahotblog: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
rolams:

The certificate in question was not gotten in Nigeria. Once the two schools confirm him as their student, he don finish.

For your information, the appeal court has ruled over the Nigerian certificate issue in Adeleke's favour before.
Abeg you don’t need to tell him much about what’s going on. Oyetola cross appeal will thrown out. I just dey smile.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by olajobi6promise: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
..THIS CASE WILL BE THE FOUNDATION FOR ALL FUTURE TRIBUNALS AND COURT CASES.....THIS CASE WILL BE THE FOUNDATION FOR ALL FUTURE TRIBUNALS AND COURT CASES......
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by atiku07(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
9jahotblog:
Abeg you don’t need to tell him much about what’s going on. Oyetola cross appeal will thrown out. I just dey smile.

Same way Tribunal threw over voting out upon all ur mouth making. Whomever takes u serious no get work
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by 9jahotblog: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
atiku07:

Same way Tribunal threw over voting out upon all ur mouth making. Whomever takes u serious no get work

The appeal court has ruled over the Nigerian certificate issue in Adeleke's favour before. Oyetola tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Appeal Court will set aside the tribunal black market buga judgement.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Indispensable85(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
rolams:

I dey laff. We look but see differently. See u at the court of appeal
Re: Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate by Elderustin: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ayo25:
If you no the ones without paper, why dont you go to the courts. Abi you no no road go court?

If you cannot go to the court and challenge what is not right, then you must be talking frivolities. Real people like us dont discuss frivolities but real issues.

Between a person who provides papers full of irregularities is a terrible criminal compared to those who dont provide anything.

So when did u turn to the judiciary to see irregularities in some one results

If u are not the judge then remain silent till when the court says so.
I raise my case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / Ize-Iyamu Still Under Probe –EFCC / Governor Buni: We Won’t Allow any ‘strongman’ To Hijack APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.