Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally (50176 Views)

Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by AcuraZDX: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Full convoy now !!! Tell Bola Tinubu to send those rats he called thugs again 😁😁😁 Enroute to TBS for the invasion #ObiDattiInLagos.

This is 2pm

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmJo0DmFQAY

77 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by AcuraZDX: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
More

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by AcuraZDX: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Moree

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by kozmokaz(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Shut down Lagos πŸ˜†

379 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Ddokie: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
If PO wins lagos, as is expected, then the tinubu political dynasty is gone.

562 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by AcuraZDX: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:
I’m happy igbos are making a loud statement in Lagos state..

Omonile, MC Olumo, Urchins , Alayes , and Yoruba media ..Make Una all take note ..

That fight wey Una Dey always provoke with mouth ontop Lagos.. the very day e go happen ..
walahi e no go ever end well

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku still no get Opposition

Shut up your mouth.

Every tribe is heading for the rally.

649 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by GoodCane: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
We give INEC 6am on election day to declare Peter Obi the winner of 2023 election.

we call on president Buhari to place a congratulatory call to Peter Obi by 6:05am.

And we expect urchinsons to jump into lagoon latest by 6:07am

456 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Parachoko: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:

Omonile, MC Olumo, Urchins , Alayes , and Yoruba media ..Make Una all take note ..

That fight wey Una Dey always provoke with mouth ontop Lagos.. the very day e go happen ..

Power to the people
North 2023

Are you trying to call for a violence between Yorubas and Igbos in Lagos State because of your hatred for Asiwaju?

157 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Asgard13: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Shut up your mouth.

Every tribe is heading for the rally.

For your mind …

Till i sight MC Olumo or lateef..

Next!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Novarisammy2: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
Urchins should take heed less they die of high bp

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by ZendayaColeman(f): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nairaland resident zombΓ­es go die of hbp today. Awon werey alayebaje

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by TheChameleon: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Wetin Nkechi no go see for brothel. undecided

Wetin Emeka no go see for baby factory.

Wetin Chinedu no go see for Asian jail.

Wetin Peter Obi yansh no go see for Atiku's prick.

Finally... wetin SKULL no go see for Afonja Okoro hand?

shocked

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Igbos Hausas and Yorubas in Lagos are fully Obidient

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Massiveglory: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Alpha, bravo, Charlie!!
Lagos is gone!!!
Give up .... I repeat eko is in the bag of PODATTI

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Quelme: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Canopy convoy...

Just a few miscreant causing traffic here and there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by GoodCane: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:

Power to the people
North 2023

Obi is our biggest threat, Atiku cannot win - APC spokesman

55 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Lionmachala(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Asgard13:

Power to the people
North 2023

New Nigeria is possible, πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸŒΉ

10 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by EFGH: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
For a PROSPEROUS NIGERIA, VOTE PETER OBI.
HE IS OUR ONLY HOPE.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by olgaa14: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Voice of the people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Zico5(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
By the time the results begin to troupe out, they will know Tinubu is not their mates. We Yoruba own Lagos and we will show them with our PVC.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by IrepChrist: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
May God protect him.

4 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by kay1one(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu is conveniently out of Lagos today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by truthfinder319: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Distant 4th. Gathering ipob in Lagos. Go to Anambra and campaign on Monday

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by cocoboss(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
A man that GOD has blessed πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by Asgard13: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Are you trying to call for a violence between Yorubas and Igbos in Lagos State because of your hatred for Asiwaju?

Why should I?

Yoruba keep threatening igbos online especially for Nairaland and we Dey all dey gather read am..
Even like this .. yorub don Dey write petitions make psquare no perform for Lagos state

Me just Dey reason them ..

Wetin concern me ..

4 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by highchief1: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Full convoy now !!! Tell Bola Tinubu to send those rats he called thugs again 😁😁😁 Enroute to TBS for the invasion #ObiDattiInLagos.

This is 2pm

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmJo0DmFQAY
even though Obi fails in this election,Nigerian politicians will not take the citizens for granted anymore.This one they didn’t see it coming.I like the whole thg

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by kufre2010: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu is angry Bihari stop him from vote buying

7 Likes

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by BluntCrazeMan: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
NA WAA..!!

NA NEWS OF PETER-OBI’S LAGOS RALLY GO FULL NAIRALAND TODAY.

Re: Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally by yetunsbay(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
We give INEC 6am on election day to declare Peter Obi the winner of 2023 election.

we call on president Buhari to place a congratulatory call to Peter Obi by 6:05am.

And we expect urchinsons to jump into lagoon latest by 6:07am
oya make we bet. Obi can't win

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.