Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) (32031 Views)

PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka / APC Lawmakers Offered N150m Each To Impeach Saraki, Dogara – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by FuckFuckPastor: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
He composed the popular anti-APC song – ‘APC Sai Mun Bata Wuta…’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Angku2nRcKQ

A popular Kannywood singer, Naziru Ahmad, alias ‘Sarkin Waka’, has claimed that he was offered a whooping sum of N150 million and a car worth N80 million to dump the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, for another candidate in the 2023 elections.

Naziru is one of the singers who composed campaign songs for Atiku’s presidential campaign, and also accompanies the former Vice President anywhere in the Northern part of the country for performance during campaign rallies. He composed the popular anti-APC song – ‘APC Sai Mun Bata Wuta…’

The Kannywood singer also sings for traditional rulers in the North and was turbaned ‘Sarkin Waka’ by the immediate-past Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II.

Speaking on the Hausa Service of DW Radio over the weekend, which was monitored by our correspondent, Naziru said he turned down the offer of the money and car to leave Atiku’s camp because he had conviction that the PDP presidential candidate was a better option for Nigeria in the upcoming presidential poll.

The singer, however, did not reveal those who offered him the money and car.

According to him, Atiku is healthier than the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, adding that opinion-moulders like him should prioritise national interest over personal interests as they mobilise people to vote in the forthcoming 2023 elections.

“I was asked to leave Atiku for another candidate and be paid the sum of N150 million in addition to a car worth N80 million but I rejected it. I rejected the offer because I know that Atiku will deliver good governance and save Nigeria from its current deplorable condition.

“How will I support Tinubu who is not healthy and physically fit? Our religion also admonishes us to choose healthy persons as leaders for it is one of the qualities of a good leader,
” Naziru stated.

https://leadership.ng/i-was-offered-n150m-n80m-car-to-dump-atiku-kannywood-singer/

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by ChangetheChange: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu the ATM machine of the Northerners

248 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Massiveglory: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
My brother don't reveal it. We know who it is. We know them. They know themselves.

Our Lagos treasury is the one bearing the brunt

244 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by SecretSpy666: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Only APC can offer that

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by MrEverest(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu is fast running mad in his fruitless attempt to win NW. The old rogue is emptying loots he accumulated since 1999😂😂

Thank God, he will lose Lagos, lose nationally and still lose the loot he stockpiled over the years😂😂

184 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by another1: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu just wasting his money because of election.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by festacman(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
A very big lie told to either make Atiku drop more money or for clout chasing.

Let's face it. Why should any politician offer this much money and gift to a singer who is not even an active politician with active supporters but just mere fans of his talent.

By the way, the mentioned amount will fetch hundreds of assured votes from remote communities?

Big lie from a bigmouth, period.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by SmartPolician: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu has a lot of money to throw around.
The Nigerian state hasn't been fair to its own people - thanks to greedy leaders.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=festacman post=120819439]A very big lie told to either make Atiku drop more money or for clout chasing.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Zulum500: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
MrEverest:
Tinubu is fast running mad in his fruitless attempt to win NW. The old rogue is emptying loots he accumulated since 1999😂😂

Thank God, he will lose Lagos, lose nationally and still lose the loot he stockpiled over the years😂😂
Chinedu na datti first cry 🤣😁😁

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Zulum500: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

You probably have no idea how these things work. Some of these guys have more impact than some politicians you see decamping here and there.

Rarara, a popular Hausa APC musician may do much damage to the party than a laid back governor in the region, putting away money and force.

Atiku don loses 😁🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Zulum500: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
Tinubu has a lot of money to throw around.
The Nigerian state hasn't been fair to its own people - thanks to greedy leaders.
Na fake news
Na datti first cry 🤣😁😁🤣🤣

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Zulum500: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
another1:
Tinubu just wasting his money because of election.
Na datti first cry 🤣🤣🤣😁

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Zulum500: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Massiveglory:
My brother don't reveal it. We know who it is. We know them. They know themselves.

Our Lagos treasury is the one bearing the brunt
Na datti first cry 🤣😁😁

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Zulum500: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:
He composed the popular anti-APC song – ‘APC Sai Mun Bata Wuta…’

https://leadership.ng/i-was-offered-n150m-n80m-car-to-dump-atiku-kannywood-singer/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Angku2nRcKQ
Na datti first cry 🤣😁🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by GoodCane: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
They go chop Tinubu money tire ehh. Tehifnubu no wise at all, after all, it's Lagos State stolen money. Foolish Tinubu

11 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by 9jahotblog: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by KingOfTheDamned: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by WHITELIGHTER: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lie lie...
You were offered little cash to come up with this bullshit.... propaganda kill PDAPC...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by tobivague: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Abeg I hope say you chop Tinubu money ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
This country is blessed with different ethnic groups but our leaders divided us.....
I don't understand d song but I love it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Dcaliphate(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
grin
Cock and bull story

Big cock o

Big amu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by warizi: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Can you imagine? Such an amount of money as a bribe to a musician?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Acidosis(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
That song is soo funny and annoying.. I don't understand Hausa but I really enjoyed his PDP campaign song grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Naira20: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kikikiki...Just that we don't believe you.

Anyone with a conscience would reject Atiku+Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by Parachoko: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Obi Urchins will believe this nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by SIONKPO1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
festacman:
A very big lie told to either make Atiku drop more money or for clout chasing.

Let's face it. Why should any politician offer this much money and gift to a singer who is not even an active politician with active supporters but just mere fans of his talent.

By the way, the mentioned amount will fetch hundreds of assured votes from remote communities?

Big lie from a bigmouth, period.
The Guy is a PDP singer,based in Kano
Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by iamoyindamola(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
I smell like from Lai Muhammed descendant

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) by seunlayi(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD / Senate President Saraki Finally Eats Humble Pie, Reaches Out To Ahmed Tinubu / Safe Corridor Initiative: 800 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Granted Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.