Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu (48844 Views)

2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi / Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lol
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by renderme: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by CaptainFM1: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
Did we all not celebrate when Abacha kpai? Abeg, we need God to take away all corrupt leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
Reacting to news that they put up by themselves. These urchins are very funny people sha, so they are still not aware that this 'faking the victim' format don cast since! grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
These same evil obidient people are in Lagos accussing imaginary thugs of attacking them. A figment of their propaganda imagination.
Thugs accusing thugs.

Obi held meetings with only yiibo celebrities yesterday, no one insult them or print their obituary. But if any Yoruba actor mistakenly endorse Tinubu. The demon in them will come into play and they will go berserk.
Shameless lot.

Yaaaay! You're out of your cage again.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Benblaq(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
SoBright101:
I've made up my mind and my choice is BAT. The attacks particularly from a section of this country is the reason why i decided to vote him. Thanks to you guys, if not your attacks on him i wouldn't have done any research about him, i wouldn't have known he's the best.
You guys can only deceive indomie and social media generations.
I'm voting him not because of his religion or tribe but his track records. I'm not a Christian nor a Muslim but a Traditionalist, i'm not mentally attached to religion or tribe.
Ya talking kfskjsfjddjkskzv
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Oh, she's still alive... grin?
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nah stuff like this make obi lose millions of supporters in SW

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
These same evil obidient people are in Lagos accussing imaginary thugs of attacking them. A figment of their propaganda imagination.
Thugs accusing thugs.

Obi held meetings with only yiibo celebrities yesterday, no one insult them or print their obituary. But if any Yoruba actor mistakenly endorse Tinubu. The demon in them will come into play and they will go berserk.
Shameless lot.
Imagine as they are threatening the lady. If someone did this to Peter Psquare, they ll start crying. Toyin, nothing do you.
Honestly and spiritually, woe betides any Obi or Atiku supporter that cry foul play. Imagine all these rubbish
All of you are mad ni?
You guys are even instigating Yorubas to turn against Tinubu with allegations of things he never did. The sane Nigerians know who's lying, pretending and doesn't care about masses among the 4 major candidates. Ordinary fuel and new note scarcity, Atiku the hypocrite first said it's bad..later he sided with FG that the policy is good and FG shouldn't extend beyond Feb 10th. What a snake! Very sick old fool claiming northerners should vote northerners, a national asset seller who sold Nigeria's destiny.
Obi on his own, pathetic lier with stats. A man with mirage records always looking for sympathy votes in Churches. The chairman of numerous propaganda against Tinubu and an associate of Emefiele who created naira scarcity.
When they asked Tinubu on the naira scarcity, he expressed his pains with the masses. We know who's lying and we know those that are crooks but are pretending. That vote, we ll vote it well.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Swallowurspit(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Yoruba and lies

Yorubas tribe of fraudsters
Ibos tribe of drug dealers

But when these people see my Bini people they start to talk anyhow as if we damage Nigeria reputation the way they do.

But men I hate yorubas ... I hate theme ith a passion... I will rather live naked and hostage with a band of rabid extremist Fulani herdsmen than live with Yoruba person.

If I had my way give me an ak47 I will go into any Yoruba mall and open fire endlessly reload and open fire repeatedly relaoad and repeat . Ticking off Yoruba Men women and children...

That tribe is satanic and the problem in Nigeria.

Whenever I am home in Bini and see a Yoruba person.. my lord I feel like splitting their skull open with a machete ..

In not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

They are satanic and evil

Knowledge in power
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by UncommonLogic: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Thugs accusing thugs.

Shameless lot.
These IPOB Zombidient terrorists are the worst of sub humans.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Kog45(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Yoruba and lies

But when these people see my Bini people they start to talk anyhow as if we damage Nigeria reputation the way they do.

But men I hate yorubas ... I hate theme ith a passion... I will rather live naked and hostage with a band of rabid extremist Fulani herdsmen than live with Yoruba person.

If I had my way give me an ak47 I will go into any Yoruba mall and open fire endlessly reload and open fire repeatedly relaoad and repeat . Ticking off Yoruba Men women and children...

Whenever I am home in Bini and see a Yoruba person.. my lord I feel like splitting their skull open with a machete ..

In not a violent person I just hate the Yoruba tribe sooooo much ... They are the evil we have in southern Ñigeria.

I just like nairaland cos is full of characters.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Yoruba and lies

Take am easy , E never reach like that. No let hatred consume you and lastly, there are good and bad people in every tribe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Amaggedon: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Thugs accusing thugs.

Shameless lot.
No body is preventing you from attending the meeting. Do you want them to attend so you can call them Omo ale?
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by SoBright101: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
Please, who is your candidate, is he/she Okonjo Iweala or Akinwunmi Adesina or a regular Nigerian politician? You need your advice more than me. It's either you guys have short memory or you're tribalists. If not you won't be calling repackaged politicians saint.

madjune:

I'm sure you're not even mentally attached to Nigeria...or are you genially attached to prolonged suffering?

Continue forming BAT this and that...better vote wisely 2023.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by consultancy: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nobody threatened you madam. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Believeintruth: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Thugs accusing thugs.

Shameless lot.

Oga this is Q1 2023 it is too early to be stupid
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by davidl7: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
I dont know why people are bothering themselves?

The only reason she is supporting Tinubu is because he is yoruba and because the popular Peter Obi is igbo. Finish! This one does not care abt the welfare of the citizens and what each candidate will bring to d table.

I am happy that whoever wins this election, we will all know how much yorubas hate igbos! Dirty, lazy, coward hating the man that came to their land to work hard n feed them!
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Medalb: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by thebar: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Yoruba and lies

Igbo boy living in lagos

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by moshino(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
temitope27:
Koni da fun awon BAT and his urchins.

ASIWAJU is an oloriburuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by MrALIVE: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Thugs accusing thugs.

Shameless lot.
a fool still in love with his oppressors....that's what you are.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Melodydoctor: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Yoruba and lies

You sound demonic and dementiarric more than the people you are venting on. You need immediate medical help.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Bello1973: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Toying Abraham is not a Yoruba woman,she is from Edo but raised in Ibadan.Her name used to be Toying Aimakhu.So,stop saying Yorubas are liars.Im a Yoruba man and I'm supporting Obi,stop calling Yorubas names It is a matter choice.Im supporting Obi because I'm a Christian and I can't see myself supporting aMuslim/Muslim ticket

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by HydraFeeds(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Yoruba and lies

Hatred comes from powerlessness. People wey pass you ,pass you .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by olumide4christ: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
SoBright101:
Please, who is your candidate, is he/she Okonjo Iweala or Akinwunmi Adesina or regular Nigerian politician? You need your advice more than me. It's either you guys have short memory or you're tribalists. If not you won't be calling repackaged politicians saint.

You're on point, sir!

They claim that they are tired of the old order...they are tired of PDAPC, yet they went to repackage 2 PDP dropouts/decampees as Presidential and Vice Presidential candidate and are trying to sell them to us as the best thing that happened to Nigeria after sliced bread.

They claim they want to do away with the old politicians and go for young people, yet they left candidates like Sowore, Chris Imumolen, Kingsley Moghalu, Adewale Adebayo, Dumebi Kachikwu, etc and brought forward Peter Obi who is just a year younger than my mother, claiming he is a youth.

These Obidients don't cease to amaze me!

SMH!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Babaibe: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Useless Igbos community

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet / Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost / Photos: The Longest Banner In Nigeria Hit Third Mainland Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.