Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,947 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) (1364 Views)

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by Bluntguy: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2023
What was he telling Mr. President?
See the incoming president of Nigeria smilng at him.

What do you think they were discussing?

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by Nwodosis(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by fortunateme: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hi

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
I will take you out of the street when I become the president

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by thesicilian: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Soft target
Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by habsydiamond(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
This is pure love no be lie... this guy is the real deal. NNPP don dey reason am self.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by lhordspy: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Caption this too

1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Caption this too
7am pic? Which kind weak propaganda is this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by lhordspy: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Cant you see peter obi convoy there?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Cant you see peter obi convoy there?
Is that Lp campaign?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by lhordspy: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is that Lp campaign?

Yes it is Sir. You are free to zoom.

1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Yes it is Sir.
Any proof it's not a fake pic?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by lhordspy: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Any proof it's not a fake pic?

You are free to zoom. Like I said this is Obi convoy making its way into the rally

1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

You are free to zoom. Like I said this is Obi convoy making its way into the rally
Very weak propaganda

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by SHINJA: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

U know say most tinubu Bois no get brain..so ignore m

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by Ogbuefi2020: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Yes it is Sir. You are free to zoom.
Show proof of obi at the venue

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by Fortruth: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Dont mind them… The pictures say nothing except some people will determine who they will vote for based on “crowd” and not issues LOL

Black People shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by lhordspy: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Oga zoom the picture and stop disturbing me.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by Ofunaofu: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Caption this too

Ihordspy, I know you are still in shock

The original city boy came to town

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by yarimo(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
And yet 99.9% of them don't have PVC grin
Bluntguy:
What was he telling Mr. President?
See the incoming president of Nigeria smilng at him.

What do you think they were discussing?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by slivertongue: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
REMEMBER ME WHEN GOD MAKES YOU PRESIDENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by Digitron: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by divide9ja: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by PraizHim: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Caption this too

Caption this also

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Mr. Peter Obi In Lagos: (pic) by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
I will give you out of the sidewalk when I become the president

Erm, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.

(1) (Reply)

NNPP Leading APC With Over 30,000 Votes In Kano / State Capture: Will Tinubu Replicate 10% Commission Of Taxes At Federal Level / BREAKING: APC Rejects Principal Officers Announced By Abbas, Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.