Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia (9633 Views)

FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030 / Soludo Receives The US Consul General, Seek Partnership For Export Emporium / Apga Lg Tour: Dunukofia Stands Still For Apga Campaign Team(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by SReporters: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo CFR, Governor of Anambra State, has stated that he will bring the Export Emporium and the Largest Shopping Mall in Africa to Dunukofia if the people donate 100 hectares of land to the state government.

During the flag-off and inspection of 2.14 Igwe Ezechi Okoye Road in Dunukofia, Njikoka Local Government Area, the Governor made the declaration.

He told the people to look for land and give it to the government because the world would be relocated to Dunukofia.

Governor Soludo stated that he saw the culvert, which resembles a mini-bridge, after inspecting the road. He expressed satisfaction with the level of work, and the people screamed in unison that the contractors were indeed performing a standard and excellent work.

The Governor said that the people of Dunukofia will become wealthier as the price of land in the area skyrockets once the road is completed.

He expressed gratitude for the opportunity to serve and assured them that his administration is working round the clock, 24 hours a day, to deliver and that, by the grace of God, Anambra will become a 'A' state.

While congratulating the people of Njikoka for voting APGA into victory in 12 of the 14 wards in the area, he maintained that his government is doing what the people can see and feel.

"We want to make Anambra a world class state so that people from other states would desire to migrate to Anambra.

"This is what APGA brings to the people; the party brings development and progress," Soludo said.

He recalled how he promised to intervene in the local governments with the worst roads, Anambra West, Anambra North, and Ogbaru, and how work has now begun in those areas.

"In six months, this road will be duly completed and when next I visit, it will be to commission it.

"Anambra is APGA, and we are APGA. "APGA owns Anambra, and only APGA can fix Anambra," Soludo asserted.

"Our first priority is security, law, and order. Our second priority is infrastructure and economic transformation.

"This government exists to serve all of us. The goal is to improve people's lives. This road, according to you, was your biggest problem, and we've come to solve it today.

"We shared our sustainable poverty alleviation strategy, which included coconut and palm oil, from which Dunukofia benefited.

"A poor family with up to 20 of these coconut and palm seedlings will be out of poverty for life after 3-4 years when they begin to grow," Soludo emphasized.

"Millionaires and billionaires will emerge from the 5000 youths we are training in the coming years as we empower them.

"However, it is critical that we permanently eliminate insecurity. If you see something, report it. Give us information about any criminal activity in your area, and we'll respond right away, Soludo concluded.

Mr. Augustine Onyemaobi, the TC Chairman for Dunukofia Local Government, welcomed Governor Soludo to Ifitedunu, saying the people of Dunukofia are grateful to him for taking and caring for them as his child; the appointments made to their people in his cabinet.

Recalling how the Governor stated that he intends to turn Anambra into one large construction site, he said that they can all see it and are overwhelmed by the road he is constructing in their area.

He also informed the Governor that the recruitment of teachers and health professionals benefited the people of Dunukofia.

The TC Chairman prayed for God's wisdom and good health upon the life of the Governor.

According to the Commissioner for Works, Engr Ifeanyi Okoma, Anambra is APGA land, and the entire SouthEast will be APGA land in the not-too-distant future.

He recalled the Governor sending him a video message about the road and instructing him to look at it.

The Commissioner also stated that Soludo approved the road's construction and that the EXCO agreed based on his decision.

The road was awarded on November 14th, and construction started in December. The contractor has accomplished far more than foreign contractors.

He stated that the contractor, Master Holding (Nig) Ltd, described the road as Q and A, which stands for quality and assurance for all of Anambra State.

According to the Commissioner, the road will have a 22-metre culvert, drainages, 200 mm, 8-inch stone base, and 6-inch cement stabilization, as well as 1.26km of earthwork that has already been completed and is guaranteed for 20 years. Before asphalt is applied, a 500-metre filter bed is already in place to prevent erosion.

The Contractor assured the road will be completed within the next six months.

Hon Mark Okoye, MD of Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency and a native of Ifitedunu, recalled how the Governor visited Dunukofia during his governorship campaign to address the people.

He revealed that Soludo asked him to provide a list of Njikoka's needs, which he stated included Orie-Agu decongestion, road construction, the construction of a flyover, an ongoing project at Umunachi, and job opportunities. He praised the Governor for fulfilling all of their requests.

"I have pleaded with previous governments for these road but no headway but I pleaded with Soludo once and he granted my request.

"The road is economical because it's only 7km close to the Anambra Airport. The road has increased the value of the land around it.

"You are the best thing that has happened to Dunukofia in our opinion, and to thank you, the entire APGA structure in this area will vote heavily for the party," Mark Okoye said.

According to Engr. Emeka Okonkwo (Konti Complete), MD of Anambra Road Traffic Management Agency, the Former Governor of Anambra and Soludo visited Dunukofia on October 9, 2021.

"I remember Governor Soludo promising to finish this road, and now that promise has been kept," he said.

He stated that on February 25th and March 11th, the people of Dunukofia will vote for Soludo in the same manner as they did in the previous gubernatorial election.

He also promised Soludo that APGA would do well in Dunukofia.

"Despite BVAS challenges, APGA received 4,124 votes, while the party that came in second received 1,997 votes, a significant margin," he said.

Hon. Chunks Azotani, APGA Candidate for Dunukofia Constituency, Anambra State House of Assembly, informed the Governor that all of his work in the area has aided his campaign tour because he has something to brag about what APGA is doing.

Sir Pete Ibida Anaocha, APGA Candidate for Anaocha, Njikoka, Dunukofia Constituency in the Federal House of Representatives, expressed delight at the standard of road that the Governor is constructing in Dunukofia.

He boldly declared, with every sense of audacity, that Dunukofia always come first for APGA in Njikoka Local Government.

Mr Offornze Amucheazi, Commissioner for Lands, told the people that the Governor has big plans for the people of Dunukofia and urged them to support the Governor by voting for all APGA candidates in the upcoming election. He claims that the road construction will relieve congestion at Orie-Agu.

The Secretary to the State Government, Prof Solo Chukwulobelu, Commissioner for Budget and Economic Planning, Mrs Chiamaka Nnake, APGA Local Government Chairman, Hon Vincent Ezennia, Njikoka APGA Ward Chairmen, Njikoka APGA Party Executives, Njikoka Traditional Rulers amongst others attended the event.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/02/11/soludo-flags-off-2-14-km-igwe-ezechi-okoye-road-aims-to-attract-export-emporium-and-largest-shopping-mall-in-dunukofia/

7 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by SReporters: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
More photos

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by Goodson15: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dunukofia LGA have massive undeveloped land,if they will pay the price,they will enjoy like idemili LGA

15 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by SReporters: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Goodson15:
Dunukofia LGA have massive undeveloped land,if they will pay the price,they will enjoy like idemili LGA

They agreed to give Anambra Government 100 Hectares of Land. It's now yet to be seen if they will do as they say not just mere promises.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by SmartPolician: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
I hate politics but love development! wink

22 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by stanluiz(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Oga chochocho!

Go and fix the insecurity going on in ihiala and cultism menace in Akwa.

19 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by SReporters: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
I hate politics but love development! wink

Politics is actually meant to drive in development as it is originally done in western world

1 Like

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by SmartPolician: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
stanluiz:
Oga chochocho!

Go and fix the insecurity going on in ihiala and cultism menace in Akwa.

grin grin grin grin

Leadership is hard. It's easy to sit on your balcony, receive fresh air, chill with a glass of juice, and criticise leaders.

If some of us see what those leaders see, we will just run away. Even Buhari admitted that he nearly ran away when he understood the enormous challenges we expected him to tackle. grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by SReporters: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

grin grin grin grin

Leadership is hard. It's easy to sit on your balcony, receive fresh air, chill with a glass of juice, and criticise leaders.

If some of us see what those leaders see, we will just run away. Even Buhari admitted that he nearly ran away when he understood the enormous challenges we expected to tackle. grin

cheesy Buhari na scammer! He should have run away in his first tenure after discovering the enormous challenges he's meant to tackle but rather continued to hold on to power which is sweeter than wealth.

27 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by SmartPolician: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
SReporters:

cheesy Buhari na scammer! He should have run away in his first tenure after discovering the enormous challenges he's meant to tackle but rather continued to hold on to power which is sweeter than wealth.

Who no like better thing? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Buhari stopped thinking of Nigeria's problem a long time ago.

That's why they don't take him to hospital every now and then anymore. My biggest concern is some people planning to vote for Tinubu as if they didn't understand that running this country requires a lot of mental work and energy.

15 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by aariwa(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2023
I know all these are to hoodwink anambra to vote apga in March and I heard he he smokes Indian hemp but still cannot provide security for Anambra . Letโ€™s compare his records to the man Peter Obi he is fighting. google nation newspaper online, IG of police then Mohamed Abubakar in 2013 said that for the 5 years before then Obi made Anambra the safest state in Nigeria.Obi killed killed Evans gang members before he fled and started kidnapping in Lagos. Obi was the only governor that enacted an anti kidnapping law that destroyed houses of kidnappers. Obi anti kidnapping squad traveled to Abia to destroy the mansion of one of the top kidnappers he killed then, for crime fighting if you give Obi 95% you hate him. If you lived in Anambra you will give him 99%. Obi squad tracked and killed ngwu ekelu Omu in in Omor side.Remember ngwu killed head of Enugu state SARS under Governor Sullivan. Ngwu shot dead almost 15 policemen in broad daylight but Peter Obi tracked him and killed him..what of Nonso mgbe that killed policemen and soldiers for fun ..Peter Obi squad tracked him and killed him At ihiala..no criminal can try nonsense under Peter Obi watch that I am sure of

12 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by SReporters: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

Who no like better thing? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Buhari has stopped thinking of Nigeria's problem a long time ago.

That's why they don't take him to hospital every now and then anymore. My biggest concern is some people planning to vote for Tinubu as if they didn't understand that running this country requires a lot of mental work and energy.

APC and Tinubu should forget about ruling the country because Nigerians are wiser now! We won't like to return back to Egypt for a second time.
The Naira scarcity and fuel increment including the internal crises within the party was their final blow.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by omowolewa: 5:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Soludo better start saving, that's good governance

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by chinchum(m): 5:51am On Feb 12, 2023
It is not hard to identify a man with vision.

I will be wondering who to support if it was Soludo or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala contesting in place of Obi.

I refused to be deceived. I remember the impact Soludos 25 billion consolidation of banks had on stability of banks.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by Malory: 5:56am On Feb 12, 2023
SReporters:

They agreed to give Anambra Government 100 Hectares of Land. It's now yet to be seen if they will do as they say not just mere promises.
He isn't doing much in Orumba areas. What happened?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by mycar: 6:04am On Feb 12, 2023
urchins won't tackle him now, tomorrow if he wants to run for president no, they will remind him how people were kidnapped during his tenure. they can't even point out insecurity incidents that happened during obi but they will blame him for what he has no executive powers to control

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by kenbee(f): 6:06am On Feb 12, 2023
chinchum:

I will be wondering who to support if it was Soludo or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala contesting in place of Obi.

I refused to be deceived. I remember the impact Soludos 25 billion consolidation of banks had on stability of banks.
Envy and Bitterness coupled with deep rooted hatred can only increase your frustration. Get ready to welcome our incoming President, Obidient is a movement!

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 12, 2023
He wan chop there land lies embarassed๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by Chukzbaby: 6:16am On Feb 12, 2023
grin
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by AmotekunSW: 6:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Free land in Alaigbo? I laugh
Soludo, forget it.
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by Lovelyn451(f): 6:26am On Feb 12, 2023
Prominent men are being killed o..hmmm
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by AnyanwuSilas: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2023
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by MrFly(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2023
SReporters:

land is not given, it is acquired and compensation paid

1 Like

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by pafisayo(m): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2023
mycar:
urchins won't tackle him now, tomorrow if he wants to run for president no, they will remind him how people were kidnapped during his tenure. they can't even point out insecurity incidents that happened during obi but they will blame him for what he has no executive powers to control

Ozu River killing .
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by Neddstark: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2023
chinchum:

Soludo is a man with vision. Hopefully the first igbo democratically elected president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by Freebills12: 7:14am On Feb 12, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
aariwa:
I know all these are to hoodwink anambra to vote apga in March but a man that couldnโ€™t provide security like Obi, he made Anambra the most secure state in Nigeria until he left office ( google nation online) wants to attract investors..I donโ€™t blame people that say he smokes Indian hemp

I don't know why you people are just evil. Anambra under Obi was one of the safest state and most peaceful state in the country. Since you claim to have google, search for Derico Nwamama, Echiejile and Co deadly people... Ngige as a state governor was kidnapped but Obi came in stopped all these unrest. What is your problem this people?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by Revolva(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2023
I am in Onitsha Anambra since 5 days ...he need to do more oo in some LG
Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by Amaggedon: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

grin grin grin grin

If some of us see what those leaders see, we will just run away. Even Buhari admitted that he nearly ran away when he understood the enormous challenges we expected him to tackle. grin
Is Tinubu Even aware of this before contesting?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2023
FORMAT OOO...
DONT DONATE JACK.. LET THEM BUY WITH THOSE LOANS THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING.

NO FREE LAND FOR ABOKIS...SIMPLE,SO THEY MUST DONATE LAND BEFORE DEVELOPMENT COMES..SOLUDO KINDLY TAKE 100 HECTARES FROM YOUR OWN VILLAGE AND BUILD THE WORLD CLASS SHOPRITE..

ONYE ALA

1 Like

Re: Soludo Aims To Attract Export Emporium To Dunukofia by czaratwork: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2023
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stabilise Naira, Stop Blame Game On Emefiele, Ohanaeze Youths Tackle Cardoso / INEC Publishes Report Of 2023 General Election / Simon Bako Lalong Inaugurated Into Office For Second Term (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.