Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

This Game Of Tribalism Yorubaas Are Playing... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Game Of Tribalism Yorubaas Are Playing... (400 Views)

Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora / They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Game Of Tribalism Yorubaas Are Playing... by NwaIdeato: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
I hops they will handle the smoke when the war they are cooking starts to overheat, even the more hard-core conservative Northerners have abandoned them in the tribalism and bigotry. Tinubu came to Anambra to campaign and he was received with respect with no drama or harassment, but Obi came to Lagos and we started hearing of Tinubu thugs stabbing people and trying to force them from going to the campaign venue...when jungle mature, I just hope the decent, enlightened and rational thinking Yorubas won't be caught in the crossfire!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Game Of Tribalism Yorubaas Are Playing... by SLAP44: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Let me leak one secret for you.

Some northerners also do tribalism using yoruba names and methods.

2 Likes

Re: This Game Of Tribalism Yorubaas Are Playing... by mymadam(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Meanwhile, both Yoruba and Igbo peeps are equally guilty of toxic tribalism. 'Obituary' here, 'Emilokan' there. Both are non-starters, IMHO. Food for thought undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Game Of Tribalism Yorubaas Are Playing... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
SLAP44:

Nah lie.

Every tribe used Igbo identity for tribal war until Tinubu and Atiku happened. Then their mask was taken off.

Yorubas are tribal bigots

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Game Of Tribalism Yorubaas Are Playing... by Apophenia24k: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
mymadam:
Meanwhile, both Yoruba and Igbo peeps are equally guilty of toxic tribalism. 'Obituary' here, 'Emilokan' there. Both are non-starters, IMHO. Food for thought undecided

Did theObidients go physical?
What's obituary?

After saying rubbish you add food for thought.
Did any Obidients or Obi supporters fight you beside the Internet tantrum which all political supporters do ?

2 Likes

Re: This Game Of Tribalism Yorubaas Are Playing... by T9ksy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
SLAP44:

At the same, there are Northerners who perpetuates these tribal bashings using Igbo names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Game Of Tribalism Yorubaas Are Playing... by ASAPFERG1: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Igbo people can't do shit...
Nobody fears igbos in Nigeria tongue
Re: This Game Of Tribalism Yorubaas Are Playing... by Iamgrey5(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
I will wait to after election to say what is on my mind.
Re: This Game Of Tribalism Yorubaas Are Playing... by SLAP44: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
T9ksy:

At the same, there are Northerners who perpetuates these tribal bashings using Igbo names.

You're right.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Now See APC As Source Of Their Sufferings — Top APC Chieftain Laments / New Naira: CBN Debunks Release Shared On Aisha Buhari’s Instagram Page / Tinubu Shared His Ideas With TOYIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.