Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. (1181 Views)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / How To Check Bank Network Before Using It On Pos/transfer (avoid Customer Debit) / Pos Transaction Failed But Account Debited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. by annayawchee: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Happy Sunday nairalanders

So I took a customer to a POS merchant where he used his ATM card to make transfer to my account.

The receipt clearly showed approved but it's been 2 days I'm yet to get the money.

I went back to the POS woman and she said once he transaction was approved that it will definitely reflect or I should go to the bank.

Who had similar experience?

What should I do?

Re: POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. by Nairalander248: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Banks now have issues of delayed pending inflow. Get session ID for that transfer from the POS operator and visit your Bank, or even send your bank message on Twitter, IG or Facebook, they will resolve ASAP
Re: POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. by annayawchee: 7:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Nairalander248:
Banks now have issues of delayed pending inflow. Get session ID for that transfer from the POS operator and visit your Bank, or even send your bank message on Twitter, IG or Facebook, they will resolve ASAP
I messaged first bank on Facebook and still sent them a mail
Re: POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. by Abudat(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2023
annayawchee:
Happy Sunday nairalanders

So I took a customer to a POS merchant where he used his ATM card to make transfer to my account.

The receipt clearly showed approved but it's been 2 days I'm yet to get the money.

I went back to the POS woman and she said once he transaction was approved that it will definitely reflect or I should go to the bank.

Who had similar experience?

What should I do?
you don't need to worry. Take that print out to Ur bank . The transaction will be tracked with the session id on that card and your account will be credited
Re: POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. by annayawchee: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2023
Abudat:
you don't need to worry. Take that print out to Ur bank . The transaction will be tracked with the session id on that card and your account will be credited
thank you sir
Re: POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. by gaddafe(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2023
annayawchee:

So what was their response?
Re: POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. by annayawchee: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2023
gaddafe:

So what was their response?
normal system reply

Yet to give me something concrete
Re: POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. by Nairalander248: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2023
annayawchee:

Sure they will credit you
Re: POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. by Berrityga: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2023
You get issues with bank you carry am come NL. No worry CBN go see am. CBN go carry your topic go front page. Jus dey watch.
Re: POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. by Oksman(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2023
The money is still in the agent's account. But they sometimes pretend as if they are unaware of this anomaly. Even if you go to the bank to get your statement, you will discover that the money didn't hit your account. So just get you print out and present to the PIS agent to do the needful. Talking from a personal experience.
Re: POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. by annayawchee: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2023
Oksman:
The money is still in the agent's account. But they sometimes pretend as if they are unaware of this anomaly. Even if you go to the bank to get your statement, you will discover that the money didn't hit your account. So just get you print out and present to the PIS agent to do the needful. Talking from a personal experience.
The issue is the POS approved the transaction.

I've checked my statement,
It's not there.

I've mailed first bank about it.
Re: POS Transfer Approved But Account Wasn't Credited. by rainlover(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2023
annayawchee:
The issue is the POS approved the transaction.

I've checked my statement,
It's not there.

I've mailed first bank about it.
the receipt shows that it's a palmpay POS machine. Why don't you reach out to palm pay?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Pos That Allows Customers 2 Pay With Atm Card In Store / I Buy Scrap Metal/iron, Contact Me / What Will U Do If Your Account is Suddenly Credited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.