Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,866 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

How Can I Get The Pos That Allows Customers 2 Pay With Atm Card In Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get The Pos That Allows Customers 2 Pay With Atm Card In Store (1179 Views)

Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / How To Earn More Using The Pos Machine / I Need A Loan,and Guaranteed 2 Pay Back With 15% Intrest,click 4 Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Pos That Allows Customers 2 Pay With Atm Card In Store by dvonne(f): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2008
PLEASE I NEED INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET THE POS SYSTEM,
I THINK ITS INGENICO WHERE CUSTOMERS CAN ACTUALLY PAY IN MY STORE BY SWIPING THIER ATM CARDS AND PUTIING IN THIER PIN CODE.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING OUT.

BELOW IS THE PICTURE OF WHAT I HAVE IN MIND.

Re: How Can I Get The Pos That Allows Customers 2 Pay With Atm Card In Store by DisGuy: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2008
interswicth or chams either one of them should be able to direct you
Re: How Can I Get The Pos That Allows Customers 2 Pay With Atm Card In Store by fatai2: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2008
HI,

GO TO ANY FIRSTBANK BRANCH CLOSE TO YOU & REQUEST FOR THE INSTALLATION POS IN YOUR STORE.

GUD LUCK

(1) (Reply)

Attn Agro Feed Millers! Rice Bran For Sale / Why Do Our Pastors Lay More Emphasis On Tithe And Talk Less On Tax? / How Do You Save Money As A Bachelor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.