Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, (2716 Views)

Watch Rufai And Arisetv Members Mock Tinubu And His Supporter / Sanwo Olu Will Win Because Many Are Demoralized Already. / 2023: Tinubu Cannot Win Because Nigerians Don't Want Him - Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Yes it's true, let's say the reality most of the rally you see, 90% of those one attending the rally are Igbo's, that really hate this country, they call Nigeria deferent name before like Zoo, Trash country, now they want there man to win which is not possible, I will rather die than to vote for Obi, because there is nothing to gain for me supporting him, most of his members are full of hate and lies, they have struggles to archive there BIAFRA country and so shall it be this coming election, Failure await them, I will be working as an inec staff and surely I will be doing the work of the Lord accordingly. Vote for your choice vote for our Own

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2023
In your innermost mind, be sincere to yourself for once, is Nigeria not a zoo? See the way yourself and your fellow cretins are jumping around like animals without head, aren't you ashamed?
And then saying you'll rather die than vote Obi doesn't mean alot because if Obi doesn't win, insecurity will worsen and you'll get kidnapped and kill, because I know you won't have money to pay ransom since you only earn N30k, so your worthless life doesn't mean much.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Get sense abeg. Did Tinubu use your brain for ritual? If you have nothing to say keep quiet. Do you think Nigerians have no sense like you? Voting Tinubu is like stabbing our future.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by VTJN(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2023
sanusideunifier:
Get sense abeg.
where is the lie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
where is the lie?

You're not putting in the required efforts, you might be taking a pay cut this month... Urchin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by VTJN(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

You're not putting in the required efforts, you might be taking a pay cut this month... Urchin.
Chukwudi

You can do better than this bikonu😀

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by habsydiamond(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2023
No problem but just know that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:
In your innermost mind, be sincere to yourself for once, is Nigeria not a zoo? See the way yourself and your fellow cretins are jumping around like animals without head, aren't you ashamed?
And then saying you'll rather die than vote Obi doesn't mean alot because if Obi doesn't win, insecurity will worsen and you'll get kidnapped and kill, because I know you won't have money to pay ransom since you only earn N30k, so your worthless life doesn't mean much.
lol you are pain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Oxfordgrade: 8:23am On Feb 12, 2023
Bitter as your message but truthfully as it shouldn't be. Don't blame any one. Man Government has been a failure. Pray a better government which is beyond man control _ Matthew 6:9-10
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:
lol, you must be an untrained mad man, u have no iota of humanity in you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Yes it's true, let's say the reality most of the rally you see, 90% of those one attending the rally are Igbo's, that really hate this country, they call Nigeria deferent name before like Zoo, Trash country, now they want there man to win which is not possible, I will rather die than to vote for Obi, because there is nothing to gain for me supporting him, most of his members are full of hate and lies, they have struggles to archive there BIAFRA country and so shall it be this coming election, Failure await them, I will be working as an inec staff and surely I will be doing the work of the Lord accordingly. Vote for your choice vote for our Own
I was at yesterday's rally and there were more yorubas than other tribes present!

You will labor in vain. If he can't win, why are wailing profusely?

You have seen the handwriting on the wall and you can clearly read it.

So you have earned the wailing rights.

Cry cry cry, but be ready to hug transformer when Peter is sworn in as president of Nigeria this May.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
lol you are pain
Let me remind you, they're watching and I doubt you're impressing your employers... That N30k can go a long way for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Chukwudi

Olaniyi, you're not impressing your employers, that N30k can go a long way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:27am On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

I was at yesterday's rally and there were more yorubas than other tribes present!

Cry cry cry, but be ready to hug transformer when Peter is sworn in as president of Nigeria this May.
lol imagine this lie, nah your fellow Alabama boys full there, there are some crew from APC that went there yesterday to see things they are really happy with what they see, failure is behind you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Chukwudi

Asiwaju used to flog us at home for not calling him Mr president - Remi Tinubu 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

You're a bigoted Fool.

Yoruba Muslim miscreant.

You have forgotten that your fellow demented APC members are still shouted Yoruba Nation of death all around Lagos.

Tinubu is the worst thing that will happen to Nigeria and I assure you he will never happen.

Useless Yoruba tribalistic animals.

Shameless people. You went to different parts of Igbo to campaign and nobody attacked you but you've been attacking those campaigning for Labour party in Yoruba, what kind of people are you?

Useless overrated Bandits.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by ifytrik(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Yes it's true, let's say the reality most of the rally you see, 90% of those one attending the rally are Igbo
mumu, all the people supporting obi in Edo states are Igbos, all the people supporting obi in rivers, bayelsa, Benue, Kaduna, delta, akwaibom etc are all Igbos, dbanj, Mr macaroni etc are all Igbos abi? Just say you are jealous because obi is getting support from every part of the country unlike the drug lord who thinks he can buy the 2023 election with stolen money, well I trust buhari and emefiele, come February 25th una eyes go clear, tinubu can only win ogbomosho, iragbiji and maybe some part of Lagos if his thugs work well for him but he will never smell aso rock, even kwankwaso will beat him hands down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
lol, you must be an untrained mad man, u have no iota of humanity in you
Lmao, the victim card as expected, you start a fight then cry the loudest at the slightest punch... Useless cretin.

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2023
We're talking about Obi Lagos rally, not Enugu Beardedmeat angry
BeardedmeatR:

5 Likes

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by dat9jaguy(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

Okwudili, face the gala wey you dey sell before you talk pass your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by incandescentena: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekundayo7574:

Aisha Yesufu is Igbo......wooden-headed kid Op

Grow up first. When you are 18 years you can get registered for a Voters card and by then you will vote your choice of any Presidential candidate.

Grow up and do away with bigotry kid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You're a bigoted Fool.

Yoruba Muslim miscreant.

You have forgotten that your fellow demented APC members are still shouted Yoruba Nation of death all around Lagos.

Tinubu is the worst thing that will happen to Nigeria and I assure you he will never happen.

Useless Yoruba tribalistic animals.

Shameless people. You went to different parts of Igbo to campaign and nobody attacked you but you've been attacking those campaigning for Labour party in Yoruba, what kind of people are you?

Useless overrated Bandits.
you call us bandith who's more of that between Yoruba and Igbo's grin grin i pray that the death will continue to rise in the yeast so that you people can have sense by fire by false

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by VTJN(m): 8:32am On Feb 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Asiwaju used to flog us at home for not calling him Mr president - Remi Tinubu 2023.
Hahahahaha

Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Okwudili, face the gala wey you dey sell before you talk pass your mouth.

Olaniyi selling gala is a genuine business, way more honorable that doing bingo for a demented druggie.
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by VTJN(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2023
incandescentena:

Grow up first. When you are 18 years you can get registered for a Voters card and by then you will vote your choice of any Presidential candidate.

Grow up and do away with bigotry kid!
abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri 😀
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 8:34am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Hahahahaha

Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Bingo, don't bite him.
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by VTJN(m): 8:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

Olaniyi selling gala is a genuine business, way more honorable that doing bingo for a demented druggie.
Obi knows he won't come a distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by naijapips04: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2023
Obi is a very dangerous candidate. You see the way he thrives on disunity in every state he visits? In Lagos he's at Alaba that he knows is igbo enclave. In Kaduna he's in southern Kaduna. Very divisive Mogo. Same thing he did in Anambra.
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Bingo don't bite me.
Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
lol election days is not far again that time those stupid people will get sense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Can Not Win Because 92% Of His Supporter Are Igbos, by Fulanipussy: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2023
naijapips04:
Obi is a very dangerous candidate. You see the way he thrives on disunity in every state he visits? In Lagos he's at Alaba that he knows is igbo enclave. In Kaduna he's in southern Kaduna. Very divisive Mogo. Same thing he did in Anambra.

Bingo you're making noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Ekundayo7574:
lol election days is not far again that time those stupid people will get sense grin
Bingo keep quite.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Be Sworn-in On May 29 If Binani' "Victory" Is Not Voided / With Alex Otti Gone, PDP Now Controls Abia State / Akeredolu Sidelines Deputy, Makes Son, Babajide Acting-governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.