Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) (40449 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by HappyPagan: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Aguiyimba:

Bitcoin can crash
Land can quake

1 Like

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Lee99: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Lol all these god of men sef, buy land after you've pillaged their pockets with tithes and project seeds,

2 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Epinigirls: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

The next governor can revoke your C of O.
Your neighbour can encroach on that land.
In those days when kings give land to their subjects the next king will take it away from them and give it to his own loyal subjects.

No one can take your Bitcoin from you.

Your bitcoin can take itself from u

1. By losing value
2. By loss of your wallet

11 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Do you know how many Igbos in his church... You already know what next
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by donestk(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Web domain is also an asset

1 Like

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Jokerman(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2023
He's right.

Some people have businesses, and yet they font have their own land, and still paying hight rental costs on someone else's property.

Even some churches don't have their own land too....
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by chudez0147(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Yes papa. Wisdom!

1 Like

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by phemmyfour: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2023
gohf:
What if it's car for Uber cheesy
That's different
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2023
Rubbish, first time I disagree with him. Invest that money.

2 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by JoshTim: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2023
It doesn't always work. I can buy a Toyota Camry and use to do UBER. I will make the money for the land.

5 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by samonak(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

In those days when kings give land to their subjects the next king will take it away from them and give it to his own loyal subjects.

Bitcoin wey de like bet9ja (gone with the wind) thank God I convert my assets to USDT, if not....,

2 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by asiga(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2023
You go buy land and me I go buy my car, when rain start, you go enter that your land ooh..

7 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by iike: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

It depends. It's simplistic to just use the words "asset" and "Liability". you have to apply nuance. for instance there are people who after fueling, putting engine oil, servicing and repairing their cars they still make money from the car than they would've without it. while there are people who buy lands and they depreciate due to several factors like environmental disaster, insecurity, famine, war etc. also Omo onile issue can make your land another's in an instant
Omonile is in Tinubu's Lagos. The man of God was talking to sane people and not BAT's people.

8 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by pedel: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Stop taking financial advice from billionaire pastors.
They don't really have your interest in their heart. The same man will encourage you to sell your land and sow the money as seed or Shilo sacrifice.
If your hustle requires mobility, sell your land and get a car.
In a country like Nigeria where public transportation is a joke, your car is not a liability but a contributing asset.
Imagine standing for 2 hours at the bus stop every morning before getting public transport.
What's the value of the land when you are not holding it for to sell in the future.
The man telling you not to buy a car uses a Challenger 604 private jet and an Augusta Westland helicopter.
He doesn't even use the road again except inside his Canaan land.
Take his advice at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

Eventually one day you will convert that Bitcoin to buy land.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Meandmycrew(f): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2023
Car~Liability
Land~asset
Iphone 14~Liability
Women~Liability
Use ur sense

1 Like

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

Thieves can take way your bitcoins. What are you saying? 😕😕
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2023
Papichulostunne:
I get to sell. Who land help?
Land helps in a variety of ways. Go and ask estate developers around the globe who have made it through this means. They'd educate you on this. If your land isn't located in a lucrative site,it's your fault why you're not able to sell. In the estate where I built my house in lagos, a land was sold for 4m naira when we moved there in 2009 as tenants. A few years later, it jumped up to 16m naira, in less than 7 years. Now, it's 30m naira. E no even dey sef.

It's a foolish move to have money and the first thing to think of is buying a car when you have no land. I made this mistake but quickly adjusted when I had a fatal accident with my first car. I fixed and managed it and I bashed it again along lagos ibadan highway, then I received sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2023
iike:

Omonile is in Tinubu's Lagos. The man of God was talking to sane people and not BAT's people.

everything is politics to you guys. you think it's only Lagos lands get disputed and stolen? or you think Omo-onile issues even with the Yoruba word only happens in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2023
Great Advice.

"With the Posts i am seeing on frontpage this
early morning, i have to say:
Nairaland is not Living up to its full potential
If things are done right nairaland could compete
with Quora and Reddit"

"Anyways, thats just my opinion"
(continues sipping tea).

1 Like

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Noted

1 Like

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency can also be banned by governments

5 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by emmykk(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

.dey play

3 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Ezzymadu: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

It depends. It's simplistic to just use the words "asset" and "Liability". you have to apply nuance. for instance there are people who after fueling, putting engine oil, servicing and repairing their cars they still make money from the car than they would've without it. while there are people who buy lands and they depreciate due to several factors like environmental disaster, insecurity, famine,
war etc. also Omo onile issue can make you
r land another's in an instant
I disagree with you sir ur Papa house in village is still on
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by livinbygrace: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

YOUR ADVISE IS VERY USELESS.ONE OF THE GREATEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE .LAND IS THE BEST

4 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by faceland: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2023
Then later he would ask for the land as "sacrificial offering that moves god"...

Owning real estate is a sold investment but giving it away on Shelow (or whatever the name of the yearly event) is foolishness.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by chatinent: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2023
How about saving one’s tithes to buy the land?

2 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

It depends. It's simplistic to just use the words "asset" and "Liability". you have to apply nuance. for instance there are people who after fueling, putting engine oil, servicing and repairing their cars they still make money from the car than they would've without it. while there are people who buy lands and they depreciate due to several factors like environmental disaster, insecurity, famine, war etc. also Omo onile issue can make your land another's in an instant

It's quite simple actually. An asset is what brings money into your pocket, while a liability takes money out of your pocket constantly.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Chizzy1000: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2023
I bought Shiba and is not growing...I don't know why
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Dunionk30: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPAmsQZxCmY

https://igberetvnews.com/1438729/buy-land-bishop-oyedepo-tells-congregants-video/

PAPA THANK u Ooo ,I heard it Live ..I'm a Winner Member too ..
Baba I hope they would hear oooo.

I know four of my Friends that we lived together in Rented Apartments in Lagos before ,I shouted many times ,Come and Buy land they said OTA is too Far i bought 4 Acres then after ATAN ..I also builts two Houses.
Only one listened to me,He is a Landlord now ,The three others does not Listened ,They lost their Jobs ,

Heavy Accomodation fee chased two to Ikorodu ,they lived in rented apartment today ..no land.

One is in same OTA i am regretting ..No good Job ,d little money he makes is for Food.

BUY LAND ,BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND.

Talk to me : zero nine zero two three one one seven seven five five ..

Nothing Apprciates like Land ..

I have two Plots for sale at Lusada Area after ATAN ,ATAN IS NOT FAR FROM WINNERS.

500K LAST NON NEGOTIABLE FOR EACH PLOT.. GOOD LOCATION COME AND BUY ITS 1 MILLION PERCENT GENUINE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video) / Man's Car Falls From Bridge, Survives Fatal Accident After (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.