Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

"Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) (40448 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Bishop Oyedepo Tells Muslims To Build Their Own Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
If you must land! Don’t go close to Revolution plus

They will dupe you

1 Like

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
nikola:

If everyone chooses to buy a plot of land or two, that one mean say all of us go dey trek to and fro like some jobless peeps be that.
Omo
it's not about trekking oo.. when there is enough money there is nothing bad in getting urself and family a 'good' car now. Not all these push put water kinds oo..
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by betshopagent(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Aguiyimba:

Bitcoin can crash
it has crashed since and still going down every day.its worthless now
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by AutoRedux: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Land helps in a variety of ways. Go and ask estate developers around the globe who have made it through this means. They'd educate you on this. If your land isn't located in a lucrative site,it's your fault why you're not able to sell. In the estate where I built my house in lagos, a land was sold for 4m naira when we moved there in 2009 as tenants. A few years later, it jumped up to 16m naira, in less than 7 years. Now, it's 30m naira. E no even dey sef.

It's a foolish move to have money and the first thing to think of is buying a car when you have no land. I made this mistake but quickly adjusted when I had a fatal accident with my first car. I fixed and managed it and I bashed it again along lagos ibadan highway, then I received sense.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by iramure(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Some church members' tithe/offering cumulations in church can buy plots of lands in Nigeria because their bishops/pastors advise them to keep on giving to the lord while non tithers are landlords.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Matoskyiii(m): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Terry44:
😏

Thought they said everything man acquires on Earth is vanity. Why then is he advising his congregation to own a land.

Why nau
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by highchief1: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You're absolutely correct. One can be blessed to have both. Even though I could afford both that time, na one big car I go buy grin
lol no do ooo.Car no be am.I don’t like it when it’s too big but it shouldn’t be too small too.Any young guy for Nigeria when Dey use sharp 2012 Camry and above Dey good to go.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by jummex8228(f): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

The next governor can revoke your C of O.
Your neighbour can encroach on that land.
In those days when kings give land to their subjects the next king will take it away from them and give it to his own loyal subjects.

No one can take your Bitcoin from you.
where or whocan we buy it from?.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Xturf: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Madness is free my brother
FREEMADNESS:
Wise investment. Ur chances of increments in landed property is like 80% unlike other material things.

BUT ME I WILL RATHER STAKE HIGH WIT SUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY THAN INVEST IN LANDED PROPERTIES 😁😁😁
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Templee333(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPAmsQZxCmY

https://igberetvnews.com/1438729/buy-land-bishop-oyedepo-tells-congregants-video/
you buy land on earth while u are preaching the 2nd coming of christ to come and destroy the land and take u to heaven.Where did Jesus preach buying of land? Christianity and confusion!
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by alibiz: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPAmsQZxCmY

https://igberetvnews.com/1438729/buy-land-bishop-oyedepo-tells-congregants-video/
What the man of God is saying is true, but yet many will see everything wrong in his statement, but come to think about it that in the whole universe there is no portion of it recorded in your name
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Sirchiboy: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Enviness has beclouded your sense of reasoning. You refused to read in between the lines that the Man was talking of those that bought a car to impress not those that bought for business sake.
Baba God when run am for you go do am for me this year.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by bekongtony(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
[we have acres of farm land to sell at Ogun State. You can call me 07037660440
quote author=temitope27 post=120840913]Abeg we wan do farm, no land to buy[/quote]
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Emdebby2: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
It is a good investment if you can afford it.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Timagex(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
gohf:
What if it's car for Uber cheesy
Oil dey your head. 😁
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by omojeesu(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

In those days when kings give land to their subjects the next king will take it away from them and give it to his own loyal subjects.

The globalists with the WEF can probably will.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Aboguede(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
What about 400k. Secondly, what other fees is required to make it my own?

Dunionk30:

PAPA THANK u Ooo ,I heard it Live ..I'm a Winner Member too ..
Baba I hope they would hear oooo.

I know four of my Friends that we lived together in Rented Apartments in Lagos before ,I shouted many times ,Come and Buy land they said OTA is too Far i bought 4 Acres then after ATAN ..I also builts two Houses.
Only one listened to me,He is a Landlord now ,The three others does not Listened ,They lost their Jobs ,

Heavy Accomodation fee chased two to Ikorodu ,they lived in rented apartment today ..no land.

One is in same OTA i am regretting ..No good Job ,d little money he makes is for Food.

BUY LAND ,BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND BUY LAND.

Talk to me : zero nine zero two three one one seven seven five five ..

Nothing Apprciates like Land ..

I have two Plots for sale at Lusada Area after ATAN ,ATAN IS NOT FAR FROM WINNERS.

500K LAST NON NEGOTIABLE FOR EACH PLOT.. GOOD LOCATION COME AND BUY ITS 1 MILLION PERCENT GENUINE.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Aboguede(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
highchief1:
god can bless a man to own the two at once.I bought a car and a house once.Not even a land.Just have an okiteh bro.

Nna, how much u use do ur okeita?

How long now and what is the sacrifice.

I go like run am oh, I wan enter blogging full time plus having one shop business.

Biko put me through grin
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by pedel: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
You know nothing about the Bible beyond the brainwashing your pastors did on you.
If 2.5 million naira is what you consider as money big then you need better financial mentoring.
Honestly, I don't blame you. The fake men of God in Nigeria already sold you a different form of Christianity.
The message of Jesus Christ is simply about repentance and the kingdom of heaven.
Don't argue, just do a one hour researce.
Jesus didn't preach anything other than Repent for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand.
All those experiences, money, breakthrough gospels they are giving you is not the gospel of Christ. I know you will never agree.

Odidigboigbo:
This is were Enviness and stupidity has landed you. Read the Bible and understand the preaching of our LORD Jesus Christ, it's beyond repentance and making of heaven at last. Saying the same to those in UK or USA may not be the same because UK/US and Nigeria are totally different. Over there, they have Mortgage, which is totally zero here. Just to digress, I have about 4 plots of land and a house before I bought my first car. You know what, the car I bought was from the proceeds of a land I bought for 750k and sold for 2.5m within a space of 2 years. I only bought the car because of family not because I'm in needs of it. I can count the number of times I have used the car.

2 Likes

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Aboguede(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
abobote:
My land in Nasarawa State sef, New Nyanya, I haven't been there for two years now

How much is the cost in that locality, I was there for some time and it is not a bad place.

Around that nyanya areas, how much for 600sqm or say 1 plot and how gurranteed is it
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by obembet(f): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
millionboi2:
were do I buy core?

Follow newNigeriaa on Twitter, he can help u.
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by obembet(f): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
gentiles:

Core is mere hype. Everyone believed the price will start from $4000 or upward, but it is now at $3 grin grin grin

Only foolish and thief will expect core to come from $50. Where will u see that kind of liquidity. Only scam project start with high price... I was even expecting $1

1 Like

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by highchief1: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Aboguede:

Nna, how much u use do ur okeita?

How long now and what is the sacrifice.

I go like run am oh, I wan enter blogging full time plus having one shop business.

Biko put me through grin
I go paste u the man when run am for me number em Dey anambra state.Dm me

1 Like

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by dvkot(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Charleys:
Buy Bitcoin.

amd you think bitcoin is a wise investment comrade😂 ... The last line of bitcoin is binance if anything happens to binance btc will be dead
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Aboguede(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:
The worst place to buy land is Lagos and Ogun states. Buy at your own risk. An unknown family will wake up, get a court judgement and quit you from the land you bought over twenty years ago. So sad.
Still trying to settle with a third family over a land bought and built over fifteen years ago.
To buy sure land, go to your state or village.

Wise advice.

Especially the fact that obtaining a c of o is very costly and very few can afford it.

A 600sqm of commercial and all purpose land available in oyi l. G. A very close to anambra int. Airport and 3mins from federal road for sale @2m Quate me
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Charleys: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
dvkot:
amd you think bitcoin is a wise investment comrade😂 ... The last line of bitcoin is binance if anything happens to binance btc will be dead

Na you dey put your Bitcoin for exchanges
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
pedel:
You know nothing about the Bible beyond the brainwashing your pastors did on you.
If 2.5 million naira is what you consider as money big then you need better financial mentoring.
Honestly, I don't blame you. The fake men of God in Nigeria already sold you a different form of Christianity.
The message of Jesus Christ is simply about repentance and the kingdom of heaven.
Don't argue, just do a one hour researce.
Jesus didn't preach anything other than Repent for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand.
All those experiences, money, breakthrough gospels they are giving you is not the gospel of Christ. I know you will never agree.

If only 2.5m is only thing you understand in my statement, then you have a long way to go. Tell me a genuine business in Nigeria that you will invest on and have above 300% ROI within a space of two years, this exclude the profit gotten from the use of the land for farming. Buy your cars without a place call home and let those that will buy their land buy in peace.

1 Like

Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by feedthenation(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
---sound advice---
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by xest(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
We know that already sir
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by millionboi2: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
obembet:

Follow newNigeriaa on Twitter, he can help u.
what about telegram,I don't do Twitter
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by obembet(f): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
millionboi2:
what about telegram,I don't do Twitter

Nope... Na scammer full telegram o
Re: "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) by millionboi2: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
obembet:

Nope... Na scammer full telegram o
okay since thy is no market were I can buy it,I just forget it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man's Car Falls From Bridge, Survives Fatal Accident After (Photos) / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Moment Crowd Gathered To Welcome Odumeje At Anambra Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.