Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi (24523 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:
At least, the debate about the best governed state in Nigeria is over. Peter Obi himself has acknowledged Lagos and not Anambra or Adamawa as the best governed state in Nigeria. If you want good governance replicated all over Nigeria, vote for the man that instituted good governance in Lagos.

https://twitter.com/peterobi/status/1624477191684734979?s=46&t=2VRQ8SO05hoNvNVT_1qkug

This is testament to Peter obi unifying capabilities, attributes, aura and charisma.

tinubu on the other hand has enable thugs some of who attacked citizens going to the campaign ground.

Explain how that is good governance?
Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Greatlee54: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Obi is a Lagosian so he knows, he stays at Osbourne towers

Obiano lives in Ikoyi before moving to US for cancer treatment

Ngige lives in Victoria island

Anambra, South East and Igbo land is 500km away from Yoruba land, Tinubu's Lagos and Southwest, Delta and PortHarcout next to Ibo land all have Airport and Seaport , but they travelled 500km to join Tinubu's city
Tinubu is a migrant in Lagos like most people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Moh247: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Greatlee54:

Even Adam was a migrant on planet earth..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Mandate2023: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
lexy2014:

This is how you guys hyped buhari now you are avoiding him like leprosy. How did Tinubu institute good governance in Lagos? Pls explain

Nobody owes u any explanation....just look at lagos state developments interms of infrastructure, tinubu developed LFTZ that house lekki deep sea port, dangote refinery and fertilizer plants, new airport under construction there with several industries....tinubu started and approve eko Atlantic reclamation, tinubu brought brt concept and he started lastma with several other agencies coupled with several infrastructure and free education, lagos today has light rail, water ferry transport system, biggest rice mill in Africa despite being a commercial city, forth mainland bridge on d way and several other projects.....dis is despite that alarming population of ppl coming to lagos but d state has been able to manage to still stay in shape

Nw look at Anambra.......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Opintiwa: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

Even Adam was a migrant on planet earth..

Unintelligent as always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

Nobody owes u any explanation....just look at lagos state developments interms of infrastructure, tinubu developed LFTZ that house lekki deep sea port, dangote refinery and fertilizer plants, new airport under construction there with several industries....tinubu started approve eko Atlantic reclamation, tinubu brought brt concept and he started lastma with several other agencies coupled with several infrastructure and free education, lagos today has light rail, water ferry transport system, biggest rice mill in Africa despite being a commercial city, forth mainland bridge and several other projects.....dis is despite that alarming population of ppl coming to lagos but d state has been able to manage to still stay in shape

Nw look at Anambra.......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How did Tinubu institute good governance in Lagos? Pls explain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
ALLAHU AKBAR PETER OBI

1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by MasterTeeUSA: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
Height of desperation ...decades of achievement means decades of cooked up stories.

PraizHim:

Affliction shall not Arise a second time
Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Mandate2023: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
lexy2014:

It seems ur brain is empty......tinubu's legacy is what all governors after him have been working on....there's a blue print for the city on to do already

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by basty: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I know some people will start rejoicing that he is praising Tinubu. Tinubu supporters reasoning can really be awkward.

We salute the remarkable impact of Babatunde Fashola in modelling the modern Lagos. Also kudos to Jakande for old Lagos. People like them should receive enough praise. Also thanks to Ambode for consolidating on his development agenda. Shame on Tinubu for discarding a performing governor like Ambode. If Tinubu support is the reason they are alluding Lagos development to him, then what of other South Western states where he also supported a governor?

Lagos have high IGR, high allocation, no rural distraction in development. Anyone praising Tinubu for Lagos development is shameful.

This your post has exposed you as not objective and shows you can never be a good leader.
Think over what you posted and ask yourself a certain question, what is the objective of this my post?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

When tinubu took over as lagos state governor in 1999 lagos IGR was below #1B a month but with d infrastructure and developmental strides that attracted investors after military era the IGR became #35B a month in less than 3years in office...
U think it's easy why did Anambra IGR not increase during obi tenure when he invested money he should have invested into infrastructure to buying shear in bank and building beer factories for Anambrarians to get drink and start kidnapping and killing themselvesπŸ˜‚

The statistics are there online u can Google it

So how did Tinubu increase revenue from 1billion to 35billion? Was it from.his pocket?

Can you give me a brief on alpha beta?

What are the "infrastructure and developmental strides" under Tinubu between 1999 and 2007?
Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Opintiwa: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

That is why my mother is a prostitute who stand at Total junction

No be everything you go talk for political forum
Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

It seems ur brain is empty......tinubu's legacy is what all governors after him have been working on....there's a blue print for the city on to do already

Can you pls share with us a copy of this "blue print"?
Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Moh247: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Opintiwa: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Moh247:

I have swore to die for a politician like my father who was a fool

Guy na your papa you dey tell all this thing?

It's not fair o
Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Thedon22: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Because of what Obi just said I will plead with Asiwaju to consider Obi for ministerial appointment when he wins. He should be magnanimous in victory. Omode lo nse !

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Mandate2023: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
lexy2014:

So how did Tinubu increase revenue from 1billion to 35billion? Was it from.his pocket?

What are the "infrastructure and developmental strides" under Tinubu between 1999 and 2007?

I can't be wasting my time on a fool like u after all d things have listed including LFTZ that attracted investors.....u still dey ask mumu questions as u have never experienced anything good governance in Anambra b4

Go ask google, its seems ur IQ is too low to comprehend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I know some people will start rejoicing that he is praising Tinubu. Tinubu supporters reasoning can really be awkward.

We salute the remarkable impact of Babatunde Fashola in modelling the modern Lagos. Also kudos to Jakande for old Lagos. People like them should receive enough praise. Also thanks to Ambode for consolidating on his development agenda. Shame on Tinubu for discarding a performing governor like Ambode. If Tinubu support is the reason they are alluding Lagos development to him, then what of other South Western states where he also supported a governor?

Lagos have high IGR, high allocation, no rural distraction in development. Anyone praising Tinubu for Lagos development is shameful.

How can you be this bias without even acknowledging Tinubu's input in the development of Lagos, this your hatred of the man won't lead anywhere other than Biafra Republic and you shall be put to shame when INEC announces the next President of Nigeria come February 26 or 27, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by traihit: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:
We thank Peter Obi for admitting the truth. There is nothing wrong in acknowledging those who are better than you. At least, he did not lie this time around. The werey even said β€œEko Oni Baje”. He don dey form familiarity 🀣🀣🀣

When the campaign started initially, your insecure ilks and kins were all over several platform shouting "issue-based campaign"

Now when reality scares you people in the face, you call someone "werey" because he's challenging your political godfather.

Seriously, may God ignore your type and consider Nigeria as a country in need of help!
Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Mandate2023: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
lexy2014:

I should shear blue print of lagos with uπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ are u a psychiatric patient coz all dis ur demand I no understand

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by treatise: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Did Tinubu start Lagos? There are guys like Jakande, Marwa, and others before him that built Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

I should shear blue print of lagos with uπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ are u a psychiatric patient coz all dis ur demand I no understand

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by thinkmoney(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

My brother, I get a working brain jo.
If it's easy...if Tinubu was such a genius, why didn't even his cousin in Osun performe wonders there

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mandate2023:

I can't be wasting my time on a fool like u after all d things have listed including LFTZ that attracted investors.....u still dey ask mumu questions as u have never experienced anything good governance in Anambra b4

Go ask google, its seems ur IQ is too low to comprehend

how did Tinubu increase revenue from 1billion to 35billion? Was it from.his pocket?

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Pityoobi: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Your existence is full of hate, kilode gan. The toxicity in you words reeks of intense foolishness fueled by hate. Okan e oni bale lailai

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by akins088(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
U go get sense by force when result land
Fulanipussy:
This election is between Obi and Atiku, Tinubu is just dividing Obi's vote, he should step down.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Bluntemperor: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
slivertongue:

Na wa for APC supporters. He made a good comment yet you are calling him out.

If truly PO said that,then Kudos to him and it shows how a good leader should act and reason and I give it to him! His conclusion of Lagos being a working State is not a commendation to Politicians in the state but acknowledgement of fact on the ground!
But it also tasks the Governor and his Executive Members,the Legislature and other members of the Lagosians -to be up and doing in uplifting the State to a real Mega City like New York, London or Dubai!
We can't have humongous Revenue and Expenses and yet basic things like roads, railways and water are is still far crying !
Kudos to Peter Obi for being real here.
Kudos to the Lagosians too,for possitive contributions.
Kudos to Govnr Sanwo- Olu- for the peace and progress so far!
Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by FavouredNK: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:
At least, the debate about the best governed state in Nigeria is over. Peter Obi himself has acknowledged Lagos and not Anambra or Adamawa as the best governed state in Nigeria. If you want good governance replicated all over Nigeria, vote for the man that instituted good governance in Lagos.

https://twitter.com/peterobi/status/1624477191684734979?s=46&t=2VRQ8SO05hoNvNVT_1qkug

I wonder why some read, reason and talk from the anus, so if he said that Lagos has demonstrated good governance it automatically becomes tinubu's glory abi? Does it mean that only Tinubu has been governing Lagos since the state was created, all other governors that truly worked to the development of Lagos are now irrelevant because you are foolishly trying so hard to impose your Tinubu on us. Mtcheeew
Re: Lagos Is The Centre Of Good Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi by mycar: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
seunmsg:
We thank Peter Obi for admitting the truth. There is nothing wrong in acknowledging those who are better than you. At least, he did not lie this time around. The werey even said β€œEko Oni Baje”. He don dey form familiarity 🀣🀣🀣
That twit was not signed by him, until then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Atiku, PDP’s Appeal / Border Closure: FG Seized Guns, 5,676 Cartridges, 1,957 Vehicles, Others / Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.