Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,696 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (53263 Views)

Peter Obi's Lagos Rally: Akin Alabi Salutes Pastor Adefarasin / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by bigdammyj: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Seen.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Onovo3: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Aisha Yesufu was one of those that brought Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Blaze14k: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Emotive Nzogbu Nzogbu Politics is tranmitive.

She has contracted it

Meanwhile, Obi refused to honour the invitation of the endSARS committee for supervising the massacre of Akwusu youths.

He took them to court instead.

This says alot about his involvement in the case

[b]Modified[b]
Why's moderator removing the picture that implicates Obi of Akwusu massacre and my non-insulting comment Obi of Akwusu massacre angry

Nlfpmodd why

You guys are really working very hard i must say.. its not easy bro keep it up but its too late 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by ImperialYoruba: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
backtovillage:
She cried because their 1million match suddenly turn to 5000 match.
Aisha be like
"Aunty dem no come😭 Asiwaju go roast us for here"

Thats it! Nothing more!

Ekun eke!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by alhajiabdulbuha: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu the drug addict murderer who wants to be president after murdering mpre than 50 peaceful protesters. It shall never be well with you.

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol save the tears for valentine when Obi drops out.

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming
i sincerly feel pity for you. Who do u this thing, ?
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by casualobserver: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
i repeat, did these people have no families, no friends, no bodies? Anybody heard of any funeral of anyone who died in lekki shooting? have you ever heard of any occasion where any of these ENDSARS protesters participated in the funeral of someone who died in Endsars protests? you would think that if anyone truly died in the Lekki protests Aisha and co would have attended the funeral...no?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by VTJN(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Vyzz:
cool

I wish I can get a strong woman like Aisha as a wife

Lastly we all have to agree that Obi is the best candidate.

Vote for him
She will cry more after Obi defeat at the poll

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by israelmao(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
We never forget those who requested for the killer squad from Abuja and those who ordered shoot-at-sight order that led to the brutal killings of youths during EndSARs.Many are just happened to be Nigerians but there are few that are passionate about her,Aisha and I are among them.I can imagine the degree of buffoonery and gullibility of some youths here and there who are in full support of Emilokan who receded into unbelievable and dead silence about this massacre.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by VTJN(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Blaze14k:

You guys are really working very hard i must say.. its not easy bro keep it up but its too late 😂😂😂😂
She will cry more after Obi defeat at the polls

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by backtovillage: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
JoiGeeva:
Bury your head in shame if you think everything is all about politics.

Shorry shar

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Heavensent01(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
when is she going to cry for those youths killed unjustly in Anambra under peter obi, killed mutilated and dump in the river

When is Aisha hyprocrite Yusuf going to cry on people getting killed in East presently?

all these activists except from Gani Fawehinmi, Dele Giwa are big scammer

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Blaze14k: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
She will cry more after Obi defeat at the polls

Ahh we know u enjoy seeing ppl being killed its not a surprise. Funny things must of them are ur brothers. Mehn we are really sick in this country
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Mandate2023: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Righthussle:
Our children's children will learn about her in their Nigerian history class.

You mean ur history in south east Igbo land abi

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by CalabarPikin: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Someone said all the gaffe and failing health of Tinubu are cuz of the innocent blood spilled....I believe him
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by stasius: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Racoon:
-Late Dele Giwa.
May those tears welling up be a burning fire upon the lives of whosoever that has a hand in the atrocities committed by elements of the Nigerian state( FG, LASG, Nigerian Army, NPF, DSS) who massacre its citizens on the 20-10-2020. You blood will continue to cry for vengeance.RIP folks.

Amen.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Kaa4(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Righthussle:
Our children's children will learn about her in their Nigerian history class.
Do we still have history in the curriculum again. I thought Othman Dan Fodio children said we should stop studying History.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Jogs1900: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
ihimiray:
Play on their emotion
You Gerrit.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Danniedpastor(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

She has contracted it

Meanwhile, Obi refused to honour the invitation of the endSARS committee for supervising the massacre of Akwusu youths.

Modified
Why's moderator removing the picture that implicates Obi of Akwusu massacre and my non-insulting comment regarding Akwusu massacre angry

Nlfpmodd why
Keep pushing your propaganda.
It will keep failing.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Danniedpastor(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Olam09:
But they incited the violence in the first place..
How?
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Barrywilly(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
She is in hurry. Her days of tears are not yet ripe. Wait until the results of the presidential election are declared. You can then cry me a river. Misguided opportunist following a political failure like a shegoat grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Danniedpastor(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
backtovillage:
Aisha be like
The same Asiwaju that is destroying you and your people. The same Asiwaju that was pleased with the massacre at Lekki.
You really love your chains. Remain in it.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by alfsalami: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Shameless dramma! Why couldn't she mention just one name of a murdered person at the panel ? Did the guns equally kill their names. ?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by stuffs2002: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
Emotional blackmail

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by infogeneral: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Aisha Yesufu is no longer an activist, she is now into partisan politics. For me, I don't trust any politician.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Adelowo28: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na lie she be she de cry because e know that Obi can't win.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

She has contracted it

This says alot about his involvement in the casee

Modified
Why's moderator removing the picture that implicates Obi of Akwusu massacre and my non-insulting comment regarding Akwusu massacre angry

Nlfpmodd why
upon say, police kill IPOB wella during him regime.. una still dey call am IPOB sponsor. una well at all.??. can't u be less stupid??
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
So touching

God is able Aisha; cry no more
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Ojady(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Wow! See PR spin angry
Onlookers say she is crying for the victims of EndSars protest...whether this is the reason or something else, Aisha Yesufu alone knows...but then is it impossible to pretend to cry, whip up emotions, strategically have a cameraman take the photo at the moment she is with who she is with, and then whip a spin on it tagging it "tears for EndSars victims"... I mean, the hospital bills of those who did not die she did not pay, talkless of a visit to the families of the deceased, Aisha has not done - nice work Aisha!, after this stunt, no doubt reward ($£€ / contract / political appointment/ clout) is sure for Aisha grin
#SomeOfUsAreNotFooledByTheseActorsWhoDontCare

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Omodua(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

She has contracted it

Modified

Nlfpmodd why
TheBadGuy,your bad will haunt you till eternity. You're a chronic liar and blackmailer.

In all honesty, do you think your insentient vegetable Tinubu has the capacity to rule Nigeria, going by his state of health?

Get a life. Stop Supporting mannequin or insentient human vegetable who can't add value to your life!
Re: Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally by Omodua(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
backtovillage:
Aisha be like
But aren't you ashamed supporting mannequin or insentient human vegetable Asiwaju who can't add value to your life?

At 86, you think he has the capacity to grapple with the problems associated with ruling Nigeria.

Where is your sense of patriotism and an honest judgement in grappling with dynamics of ruling Nigeria.

You need mental evaluation for supporting this dead horse as a leader!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government / More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun / Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.