Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy (5361 Views)

CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender / Buhari Says Old ₦‎200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10 / Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by ggood: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
I just came back from my office right now, and CBN ordered us to recirculate old 200 Naira banknotes to the economy from Tomorrow.

At least it's will ease the suffering of Nigerians, each person can only withdraw N200 old note over the counter.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by nlreserve: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
ggood:
I just came back from my office right now and CBN order us to recirculation old 200 Naira Bank note to the Economy.

At least it's will ease the suffering of Nigerians, each person can only withdraw 200,000 old note over the counter.
Who are you?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by ggood: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
nlreserve:
Who are you?
this is true bro wait till tomorrow , you will be able to withdraw from 200 Naira old note down to 5 Naira Bank note across the counter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by Charleys: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
200 naira note?

Why do we even have a 200 naira note when a 100 naira note x 2 is 200 naira?

These people are wasting resources printing

7 Likes

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by KingsCity: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
ggood:
I just came back from my office right now and CBN order us to recirculation old 200 Naira Bank note to the Economy from Tomorrow.

At least it's will ease the suffering of Nigerians, each person can only withdraw 200,000 old note over the counter.

CBN sent a personal circular to you?

13 Likes

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by psucc(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nigerians are their enemy. Imagine since Friday, petrol stations, shops, transporters, restaurants, etc rejected old notes. Only sells to people with new notes.

To worsen matters, POS will give out old notes but refuse old notes deposit.

So much suffering and hunger in the land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by kcnwaigbo: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
psucc:
Nigerians are their enemy. Imagine since Friday, petrol stations, shops, transporters, restaurants, etc rejected old notes. Only sells to people with new notes.

Those notes are no longer legal tender

5 Likes

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by ggood: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
KingsCity:

CBN sent a personal circular to you?
not personal they sent to my office I was on duty today

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by ggood: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Validated:
Mod, please close this thread and give the op a lifetime ban for circulating FAKE news

Rule 8 violations
this is not fake news am working in the financial institution

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by ggood: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
grin you work with the CBN with this your poor command of English language? What role exactly are you engaged in ? Cleaner?
Ogar wait till tomorrow you will hear the news, Abi I make mistake for tellings you guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by 9jahotblog: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
ggood:
I just came back from my office right now and CBN order us to recirculation old 200 Naira Bank note to the Economy from Tomorrow.

in your dream, stop dreaming joor. What about #500 and #1000 old notes too?
Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by Jking20(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Whatever
Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by faceland: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
psucc:

How did you get the old note?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by VTJN(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Those notes are no longer legal tender
Lol

It is a legal tender. I've been spending and collecting old notes in my area in Lagos
It will remain a legal tender throughout this year or for a period of 6 months

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by VTJN(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
faceland:

Lol
Seems you just came to Nigeria?

Old notes is in circulation already na. I have been spending old notes and collecting old notes as change from vendors and market women

I have old notes with me and i will spend it in coming days

Your question is very funny seriously

4 Likes

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by VTJN(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fulanipussy:

We've always known what you earn.😂😂
Hahahahaha

I thought it was 15k o😀

2 Likes

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by Gbogbowa: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
That is great news for Nigeria's but bad news for people holding money,infact I didn't expect the CBN to redesign the 200 naira note because most stolen and hidden money are 1000 and 500 notes,if this news is true then its the right way to go

3 Likes

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by tinsel: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Validated:
Mod, please close this thread and give the op a lifetime ban for circulating FAKE news

Rule 8 violations
Wait until tomorrow now before we can know if he is lying or not. For me, I don't believe him anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by ggood: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
Gbogbowa:
That is great news for Nigeria's but bad news for people holding money,infact I didn't expect the CBN to redesign the 200 naira note because most stolen and hidden money are 1000 and 500 notes,if this news is true then its the right way to go
is true bro

3 Likes

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by inoki247: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
CBN and daily confusion if this is true then CBN is confused....

We no even know money wey dey legal or illegal again....

1 Like

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by kcnwaigbo: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

It is a legal tender. I've been spending and collecting old notes in my area in Lagos
It will remain a legal tender throughout this year or for a period of 6 months
Until you take it to a Bank

3 Likes

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by psucc(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
faceland:

POS gives out but refused collecting. The new notes are not seen or very rare ye the old ones are rejected

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oronto Douglas: The Strategist Behind President Goodluck Jonathan / Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo / Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.