Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter (855 Views)

Simeon Nwankwo, Soludo's Father Dies At 92 / Haruna Tambuwal Is Dead! Aminu Tambuwal's Father Dies / Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by gratiaeo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
A 47-year-old man has lost his life for standing up to a school bus driver who allegedly defiled his seven-year-old daughter.

The deceased, identified simply as Federick, died on the school premises in a scuffle with the driver, known as Jacob.

Frederick had gone to meet the school’s management in the company of his widow and their daughter to narrate their daughter’s experience with Jacob and to ask for immediate action.

After he died in the scuffle, Jacob absconded from the scene, leading to a manhunt by the police.

The spokesman for the police in Lagos State, SP Benjamin Hundeyin confirmed the incident and said the police were on the trail of the driver and would not relent until he is brought to book.

Frederick’s widow had told the News Agency of Nigeria that her daughter narrated to her how Jacob had been taking her to his house at Ajuwon in Ogun to molest her.

She said she narrated the same report to her deceased husband after which, he called the school and was asked to come so that the matter could be settled.

“On Wednesday, February 1, my daughter told me that her school bus driver had been taking her to his house at Ajuwon, on the pretext that he needed to drop something at home and that she should follow him.

“When they entered the house, the driver would ask my daughter to sit on his lap; to raise her school uniform and to kiss him on his mouth.

“I told my husband what our daughter said on Monday, February 6, and he immediately called the school to lodge a complaint and said he was also reporting the allegation to the police.

“He was told to come to the school first so we went there on Tuesday, February 7 and we met the school owner, the driver and some of the teachers.

“The school owner after listening to us, confronted the driver, saying that he had returned late with the school bus the previous week and when asked, he said he had gone to drop something at home.

“He was later asked about the allegations levelled against him, but he denied it. My daughter was then asked and she narrated the same experience she told us at home.

“The driver couldn’t say anything other than to query, `me’? `me’?, `me’?

“My husband who was visibly angry went to the driver and shouted at him to question why he had molested his daughter.

“My husband angrily slapped the driver and they started fighting during which he pushed my husband on his chest. He fell and efforts to revive him were abortive.

“We rushed him to a hospital, where he was confirmed dead,’’ the widow said.

She added that Jacob absconded after the incident and she subsequently reported the matter at Iju Police Station.

The school’s director, declined to speak on the matter saying that he was assisting the police in hunting for Jacob, the school bus driver that absconded.

NAN

https://punchng.com/father-dies-while-fighting-driver-who-allegedly-defiled-daughter/?utm_source=top-story&utm_medium=web&amp
Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by Coolsperm: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Tinubu and APC have totally distroy Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by illicit(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
The father took law into his own hands

So unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by SadiqBabaSani: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
unfortunately he has achieved nothing.

dont go into a fight you are not sure of winning, explore other options
Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by Wawelexy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
I understands how painful this could be to a father, but he shouldn't have charged at the driver at first, involving the authorities could have gotten him the justice he deserves or needed....

RIP Man
Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by Asgard13: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sad.. real Sad ..

No allow any man carry your daughter for lap.. even your husband .. 2 year old is not exempted.. some men are crazy as fcvk.
Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
Double trauma for the family. That Afonja pedophile and murderer must be hunted down at all cost. angry

2 Likes

Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by triple996(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
That driver should be given a cold and slow death is found guilty cry
Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by seborrhic: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
gratiaeo:
A 47-year-old man has lost his life for standing up to a school bus driver who allegedly defiled his seven-year-old daughter.

The deceased, identified simply as Federick, died on the school premises in a scuffle with the driver, known as Jacob.

Frederick had gone to meet the school’s management in the company of his widow and their daughter to narrate their daughter’s experience with Jacob and to ask for immediate action.

After he died in the scuffle, Jacob absconded from the scene, leading to a manhunt by the police.

The spokesman for the police in Lagos State, SP Benjamin Hundeyin confirmed the incident and said the police were on the trail of the driver and would not relent until he is brought to book.

Frederick’s widow had told the News Agency of Nigeria that her daughter narrated to her how Jacob [b]had been taking her to his house [/b]at Ajuwon in Ogun to molest her.

She said she narrated the same report to her deceased husband after which, he called the school and was asked to come so that the matter could be settled.

“On Wednesday, February 1, my daughter told me that her school bus driver had been taking her to his house at Ajuwon, on the pretext that he needed to drop something at home and that she should follow him.

“When they entered the house, the driver would ask my daughter to sit on his lap; to raise her school uniform and to kiss him on his mouth.

“I told my husband what our daughter said on Monday, February 6, and he immediately called the school to lodge a complaint and said he was also reporting the allegation to the police.

“He was told to come to the school first so we went there on Tuesday, February 7 and we met the school owner, the driver and some of the teachers.

“The school owner after listening to us, confronted the driver, saying that he had returned late with the school bus the previous week and when asked, he said he had gone to drop something at home.

“He was later asked about the allegations levelled against him, but he denied it. My daughter was then asked and she narrated the same experience she told us at home.

“The driver couldn’t say anything other than to query, `me’? `me’?, `me’?

“My husband who was visibly angry went to the driver and shouted at him to question why he had molested his daughter.

“My husband angrily slapped the driver and they started fighting during which he pushed my husband on his chest. He fell and efforts to revive him were abortive.

“We rushed him to a hospital, where he was confirmed dead,’’ the widow said.

From the narration,the girl had been taken to the driver's house on more than 1 occasion.
Why would any well brought up child allow herself to go into the house of a man;not even on one occasion.
I repeat,no man can rape ANY lady,unless under threat of a gun or weapon.The violence and struggle any attempted rape without use of a weapon will attract will scare off any man.
Again,the father was unhealthy and the tussle he had with the driver tipped him to the other side.I also repeat,people should avoid violence at any cost,many people in Nigeria have serious health challenges and any little stress tips them to the grave.So if you are unfortunate to have had any quarrel,talkless of even a physical confrontation,the Nigerian police that have an averse relationship with the word "forensic investigation",will just use you to develop their land or uncompleted building or solve their numerous family issues.
The devil was just strolling by and located that unfortunate driver.
Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by greenermodels: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
seborrhic:

From the narration,the girl had been taken to the driver's house on more than 1 occasion.
Why would any well brought up child allow herself to go into the house of a man;not even on one occasion.
I repeat,no man can rape ANY lady,unless under threat of a gun or weapon.The violence and struggle any attempted rape without use of a weapon will attract will scare off any man.
Again,the father was unhealthy and the tussle he had with the driver tipped him to the other side.I also repeat,people should avoid violence at any cost,many people in Nigeria have serious health challenges and any little stress tips them to the grave.So if you are unfortunate to have had any quarrel,talkless of even a physical confrontation,the Nigerian police that have an averse relationship with the word "forensic investigation",will just use you to develop their land or uncompleted building or solve their numerous family issues.
Dude the girl is seven and familiar with the school driver, don't put any blame on her or her parental upbringing, she was even smart enough to expose the driver.

1 Like

Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by 2special(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Shey the school no get name, y are they hidding the school name
Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by seborrhic: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
greenermodels:
Dude the girl is seven and familiar with the school driver, don't put any blame on her or her parental upbringing, she was even smart enough to expose the driver.
You must be privy to the family because I didn't see anywhere in the story where the age of the girl was stated.
Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by ObosiUkwalla: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
I don't know why I have this huge feeling that the driver who molested that little girl is Tinubu's supporter.
Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by greenermodels: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
seborrhic:

You must be privy to the family because I didn't see anywhere in the story where the age of the girl was stated.
her age is on the very first paragraph of the post.
Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by Siwisheswereesh: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Damn! angry
Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by Okoroawusa: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
The father of the girl killed himself. You have complained, gone to the school and the proprietor was confronting the driver. Why don't allow the school authorities take care of it? Why fight the driver who is probably younger?
Re: Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter by Okoroawusa: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
seborrhic:

Lady? I don't think you read the news

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tinubu Campaign Team Paying People With Old Naira Note During Lagos Rally / I Am In APC But Obi Is My Preferred Presidential Candidate – Prof. Onyebuchi / Protest: Defend Nigeria’s Democracy — APC Begs Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.