Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally (15273 Views)

Election Petitions Tribunal: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Court (pictures) / Margaret Obi Arrives Calabar For A Women's Townhall Meeting (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by humility33(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
IamNat:
The north can not rule us again.

Who cares since you guys refuse present Osibanjo let the North have it if PO can't win..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by yusufadebayo02(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
EmekaA125:

Delusional werey.

Awon oti ya werey gbogboyin
C r y me a r!ver shocked
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Olaoluwa122: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zulum500:

Omoh aleh relax with social media noise 🀣😁
Omoluabi stats ni mi...koshi danu...ko je ri okaa!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Dmano: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
The incoming President of Nigeria. Atiku is a goal
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Festival123: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

We have verified PayPal account with zero Balance for sale at a good price.

You can also have us create a verified account in your name and email in less than an hour

... My WhatsApp number is on my Signature and profile
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Investorozay: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Godsfrezx:
Looking for a crypto investment website developer or any design of any website of your choice at lower price chat me up
u get better script
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by RexTramadol1: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
donphilopus:
President Atiku? When did he become President?

BTW, I've discovered you always post doctored and cropped pictures of Atiku's campaign rallies on this site. If you then visit Atiku's page on Facebook, you'd discover that the crowded pictures being paraded here on Nairaland are not posted on his wall. The pictures on his wall would be different from what you're posting here. Why?

Whoever thinks I'm lying should visit Atiku's page and check pictures of Abia rally. He never showed us pictures of the crowd because the rally flopped. But this OP here created threads with different doctored and cropped pictures just to show that the rally was crowded. Even most of the northern states, you did exactly the same thing.

I'm awaiting the pictures you'd post for the Cross River rally today. But be rest assured that whether you post edited pictures or not, Atiku would be lucky to come third in Cross River. Tinubu and Obi would lead him in this state.

He ought to tag all pictures as per he’s a photographer.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Parachoko: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
donphilopus:

BTW, I've discovered you always post doctored and cropped pictures of Atiku's campaign rallies on this site. If you then visit Atiku's page on Facebook, you'd discover that the crowded pictures being paraded here on Nairaland are not posted on his wall. The pictures on his wall would be different from what you're posting here. Why?

Whoever thinks I'm lying should visit Atiku's page and check pictures of Abia rally. He never showed us pictures of the crowd because the rally flopped. But this OP here created threads with different doctored and cropped pictures just to show that the rally was crowded. Even most of the northern states, you did exactly the same thing.

I'm awaiting the pictures you'd post for the Cross River rally today. But be rest assured that whether you post edited pictures or not, Atiku would be lucky to come third in Cross River. Tinubu and Obi would lead him in this state.
He is doing what he is meant to do for the PDP on Nairaland

You can not blame Heavens1stson for doing his job well

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Passionate888: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Felimax:

Dey fear who?
PDP just showed how smart they are. By God's grace the campaign train will not get to Rivers State.

The life of the teaming supporters is very important and with the trend going on now it will be very unwise to risk it.

Wike and his SA's are out to kill Atiku or Okowa and craft it as an internal crisis within the party.

Regardless, PDP will still win Rivers State. Go and right it down.
I'll left it down
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Felimax(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Passionate888:
I'll left it down

So long you got the message, who cares?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by greatman247(m): 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
yarimo:
Including bribing religious body abi

Who cares? Who among them is a saint but APC is more of a devil that the others. They said GEJ was corrupt but during his term in office no hardship of this magnitude , even though things were a bit tough during PDP but most Nigerians still live fine, unlike in APC time. APC subjected everyone to abject poverty. Even Buhari govt is the most corrupt in history even though the man spent larger part of his term in office to blame other party instead to focus and work to better the lots of Nigerians.

Tinubu package Buhari to and the man failed so you now think Tinubu will make Nigeria a better place? Never. Failure cant bread success. They are both going to fail, simple logic.

If Tinubu have special thing to offer Nigeria, he would have teach clueless Buhari in the midst of confusion in Nigeria. Lets try other party we have already tried and tested APC and they failed woefully, took us back instead of forward.

The only person that will insist that APC did well is those idiots that have benefited from the evil party in a corrupt manner. More than 80 percent of the Citizen do not benefit from this evil party, only the few benefits. A layman with sense knows APC is evil and most citizens are way too tired of them and cant wait to give a trial to another party
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by IamNat: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2023
humility33:

Who cares since you guys refuse present Osibanjo let the North have it if PO can't win..

Sebi na only us vote for him during primary election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by IamNat: 8:46am On Feb 14, 2023
fridayking:

My brother leave emotion aside...

The North are supporting Atiku... Na woke I pity...

I cry for the south because the vote is shared..

Between the Christian and the Muslim in the south west...
If daura are in full support of Atiku you should no Also rock are backing Atiku...

Tinubu can not win the south as it stands,

Tinubu can not get Buhari buck vote from the north because the north will not leave their own son to vote someone they see as a traitor.

As it stands the citizen in the north don't want to feel another time of APC...

APC is divided as we speak...

And for obi... He doesn't have the tools to rigging and election..

What Atiku need is just 25percent vote from the whole south..

Inclusion APC as many enime than friends but they are trying so hard to make us believe the have more friends than enimes...

My prayer is let the best candidate wins...

Because Nigeria must survive...

You people said more than this during primary election, you were so confident that the man can never win but he did. We are telling you again now like we told you in 2015 but you won't listen, later after the election, some people will start shouting marginalization, align now, dem no go hear.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by sageb: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Felimax:

Dey fear who?
PDP just showed how smart they are. By God's grace the campaign train will not get to Rivers State.

The life of the teaming supporters is very important and with the trend going on now it will be very unwise to risk it.

Wike and his SA's are out to kill Atiku or Okowa and craft it as an internal crisis within the party.

Regardless, PDP will still win Rivers State. Go and right it down.

Atiku will win Rivers state, Peter obi will get second position and Tinubu will get the third position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by fridayking(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
IamNat:

You people said more than this during primary election, you were so confident that the man can never win but he did. We are telling you again now like we told you in 2015 but you won't listen, later after the election, some people will start shouting marginalization, align now, dem no go hear.

You said primary... Hahahahahah
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by IamNat: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
fridayking:

You said primary... Hahahahahah

grin grin grin grin
Thank God you didn't deny the fact that you guys were very sure he was going to lose that election until he won. He will win again.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally by Jolite(m): 2:00am On Feb 15, 2023
donphilopus:

go and write it down, Atiku is your next president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Condemns Attack On Saraki, Others At Eid Praying Ground / National Assembly To Buhari: Drop N500b Intervention Fund From Budget 2016 / Godspower Oshodin Resigns From The Atiku Care Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.