Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,018 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

How Much Is Your Bank Paying You Across Counter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Your Bank Paying You Across Counter? (319 Views)

Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Counter Rally Of Ekiti Drivers & Okada Riders At Governmet House Supporting PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Your Bank Paying You Across Counter? by iwaeda: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
One of our people went to Stanbic bank, Igbo-Efon, she was paid One thousand naira only across the counter. That was what the bank was paying to every customer. She was surprised. She can't collect her humongous in her savings.

How much is your bank paying you across counter?
Re: How Much Is Your Bank Paying You Across Counter? by iwaeda: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
1k to queue for 3 hours. APC destroyed our great nation grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Is Your Bank Paying You Across Counter? by Olaoluwa122: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
iwaeda:
1k to queue for 3 hours. APC destroyed our great nation grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
And some slowpoke are still campaigning for the Forbidden party😞😤😤
Re: How Much Is Your Bank Paying You Across Counter? by SLAP44: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
5 k after long queue
Re: How Much Is Your Bank Paying You Across Counter? by iwaeda: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
SLAP44:
5 k after long queue
Yours is better grin grin angry grin
Re: How Much Is Your Bank Paying You Across Counter? by SmartPolician: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
5k - First Bank.
They pay once or twice a week. grin

Everyone should switch to e-channels to make life easy for them.

That's why we have internet access.
Re: How Much Is Your Bank Paying You Across Counter? by iwaeda: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
SmartPolician:
5k - First Bank.
They pay once or twice a week. grin

Everyone should switch to e-channels to make life easy for them.

That's why we have internet access.
I went to bank to transfer. I sent money to someone, but didn't get it. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Okays Free Bus Services To Cushion Effect Of Naira Scarcity In Edo / Only A Psychologist Can Understand Bwala’s Emergency Call On Wike, Rivers / Oh My Darling Daddy Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.