Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,360 members, 7,853,615 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko (22335 Views)

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) / Photos: Massive Crowd Receives Senator Aliyu Wamakko In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Jones4190(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
Hope Remi is aware of the incoming new wife, Asiwaju cannot want our support without us planting our daughter in his home to enjoy the dividend of our support, though Remi still remains the uwargida grin
how far about the one una give buhari, is she pregnant?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by izubext007: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
she does not have the vibe
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:

We didn’t give any to Buhari, we already have Aisha permanently planted there
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Mrmb: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You don cast madam.

Everybody knows that thiefnubuu has left you alone Even as you ugly reach, you no get level...spits

Which member of your family fine reach am?
She remains respected all over the country, but who sabi you air any of your family?
Na jealousy wey dey worry you go kill you if you no repent, if you need her assistance goto her she go assist you. She has the wealth and connection to better the life of your family.... Na poor people dey envy pass....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Mccullum: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu is peoples choice..

we'll speak up with our votes for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Jones4190(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
We didn’t give any to Buhari, we already have Aisha permanently planted there
what of the minister you people says buhari want to marry
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by orikoku: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Useless as the phone camera they use to snap her.
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Omo forget politics, I for like fhuck that witch if I corner her. I love lanky ladies without yansh. grin grin

If I handle her ehn, she will never go back to her vegetative husband. grin grin
😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Bahamas95(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
This woman's face doesn't look friendly at all.
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:

what of the minister you people says buhari want to marry
Just to reset Aisha’s brain when she was acting stubborn and wouldn’t return from her Dubai holiday to attend to baba, you can see how she ran back sharply grin. The minister is a responsible married woman.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Omoawoke: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Queen making her moves
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by stuffs2002: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
Hope Remi is aware of the incoming new wife, Asiwaju cannot want our support without us planting our daughter in his home to enjoy the dividend of our support, though Remi still remains the uwargida grin

Hahahaha...

Tinubu needs a Northern wife to prepare those delicious northern food for hin
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Godwin4444: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wahala90:
u igbos n your madness

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You must use pillow cover that face. She ugly die The woman looks deviously wicked and dirty minded.

To imagine this insectiri olosho was Insulting IGBO people because she married thiefnubuu
??

I been like her eyes o. grin

I know she's jezebel, but her flat yansh dey make my cucumber cry grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by stuffs2002: 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
Just to reset Aisha’s brain when she was acting stubborn and wouldn’t return from her Dubai holiday to attend to baba, you can see how she ran back sharply grin. The minister is a responsible married woman.

Aisha shaparlly ran back home grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by francotunsco: 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You don cast madam.

Everybody knows that thiefnubuu has left you alone Even as you ugly reach, you no get level...spits

You refer to Remi Tinubu as ugly? You must be from the yeast! Na dem they reason with their feet!

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mindlog:

Going by your username, you are truly a he-goat. Someone probably your mother's age is who you feel cool objectifying.

Have difference in political views but don't go that far because you wouldn't feel comfortable someone else saying same about your mother.
Abegiiiii 🙄🙄
She's a woman with needs.

She surely pays heavily somewhere else for what I am offering her for free.

Res abeg

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
stuffs2002:

Hahahaha...

Tinubu needs a Northern wife to prepare those delicious northern food for hin
Yes ooo, he needs a young Fulani girl to attend to his other needs while Remi gets busy with the duties of the First Lady
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
Yes ooo, he needs a young Fulani girl to attend to his other needs while Remi gets busy with the duties of the First Lady
Brainless Mikano boy don port o!

Remi can only be first lady of iragbiji town union.
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
francotunsco:

You refer to Remi Tinubu as ugly? You must be from the yeast! Na dem they reason with their feet!
Don't mind that small boy. Remi wey I dey plan to fhuck is who he's calling fugly.
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Brainless Mikano boy don port o!

Remi can only be first lady of iragbiji town union.
Idiat my response to him does not insinuate anything. I remain very atikulated. You’ll get hurt if you continue politicking with your heart. Dud
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
Idiat my response to him does not insinuate anything. I remain very atikulated. You’ll get hurt if you continue politicking with your heart. Dud
Shattap urchin.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Remi and her husband have Lagos and all its resources in their pocket.

Is that how a democracy is supposed to function?
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Yaribanzaonic: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
She is ugly..

Looks tired and looks like a junkie...

francotunsco:

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by malali: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:

The one dem give their Papa........ grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:

What new wife?

PRESS RELEASE

STOP THE FAKE NEWS: Asíwájú Tinubu is not taking a new wife

We have seen a fake news that has gone viral on social media purporting that the All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is set to take a new wife.

This is what it is: a fake and groundless news.

HE Asíwájú is enjoying his marriage to his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, which is blessed with excellent children. He is not ready to take an additional wife, whether a Christian or a Muslim.

We know the intention of those behind those peddling a new Muslim wife is not only to cause discord within the extremely peaceful family of Asíwájú Tinubu but to also create disaffection within the Christian community.

Their intention has failed. It will not cut a dice anywhere.
We enjoin our people to completely disregard the unfounded news.

Asíwájú Tinubu is at present focused on his campaign to emerge the president of this country come February 25, 2023 in order to rekindle the hope of our people in a better, stronger, more secure and prosperous Nigeria.

Senator Oluremi Tinubu is also busy traversing the length and breadth of the country canvassing support for her husband.
They will not be distracted by this baseless news.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman
February 12, 2023.
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Yaribanzaonic: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Na you go tire..even thiefnubuu run.

Any flat ynash ..na deep well follow am. grin

BeardedmeatR:
I been like her eyes o. grin

I know she's jezebel, but her flat yansh dey make my cucumber cry grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Shattap urchin.
Just atikulate and save yourself some stress. You guys are already tensioned
Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Adamsynox(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You must use pillow cover that face. She ugly die The woman looks deviously wicked and dirty minded.

To imagine this insectiri olosho was Insulting IGBO people because she married thiefnubuu
??

I would like to see a picture of your mom.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by Gaabasky: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Praxis758:
The woman will be the de-facto president when/incase her husband finally become mentally incapacitated to govern as president.

I’m waiting to see the dramas that will ensue when that time comes.

Remember u are talking about someone parent. Not everything is joke. Have a little respect

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko by frank14011991(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Omo forget politics, I for like fhuck that witch if I corner her. I love lanky ladies without yansh. grin grin

If I handle her ehn, she will never go back to her vegetative husband. grin grin
in alaigbo, you people sleep with your mothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders / National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu / Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.