Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? (238 Views)

Govs Planned To Withhold Salaries, Sack Workers If They Didn’t Win Election: EU / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Kwara APC Gov’ship Candidate Didn’t Drop Out Of School — Schoolmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by pol23: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
The rate which many electorate fight and cursed themselves over this upcoming presidential election is alarming.
I’m wondering what will be your reaction should your presidential candidate loose.

My presidential candidate is Atiku, I will be voting for him and also routing for him within my network.
If mr Atiku looses (God forbid), It will be painful but I sure won’t skip a meal, neither will I be on nairaland ranting….

My next line of action will be to start seeing the bright side from the winner’s camp and how it can favour the Nigerian people.

What will you do?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by Malory: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
I will simply give up on Nigerians if Obi doesn't win.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by Jones4190(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
tinubu is going to win so I no get problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by Naira20: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Let's hear from BATstards or Atikulooters
Re: What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by Love700(f): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Peter Obi is winning for sure
Re: What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by Zonefree(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
tinubu is going to win so I no get problem
It's easier for Sowore to win than Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by drlateef: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Government should ban the sale of sniper because I suspect Obi followers will be buying them in large numbers by the 26th of February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by Jones4190(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zonefree:

can you bet your money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by Zonefree(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:

can you bet your money?
Christians don't bet.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by Luckylife(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
I will accept it as God will and make the best of it best praying for better opportunities that should not be worst as Buhari reign.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by Malory: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zonefree:

With the help of agberos, Thiefnubbu will come third ahead of Kwankwaso. That's after Obi as the winner and Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian as the first runners up.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by Jones4190(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zonefree:

Christians don't bet.
Mr Christian what can you say about the pastor with ak45
Re: What Will You Do If Your Presidential Candidate Didn’t Win? by Zonefree(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:

Mr Christian what can you say about the pastor with ak45
Self defense is the best form of attack. The Holy Bible said, "Heaven helps those who help themselves"

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Old Naira Note: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? / Buhari Insists N500, N1,000 Notes No Longer Valid Despite Supreme Court Ruling / Peter Obi Gets Governor Samuel Ortom's Nod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.