Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique (747 Views)

"I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks / Why Did Obidients Stop To Circle ⭕ Tinubu's Pictures? / Desperation And The " Can't Win Technique" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 5:57am On Feb 14, 2023
I have noticed that from the beginning of this election, the " Can't Win"technique was fully deployed against one of the candidates

The “can’t win technique” is a campaign strategy used during the primary season. Typically, it means telling delegates and voters that your rival can’t possibly win the general election. The idea is to present one candidate as more electable, while diminishing the other, more exciting candidate
https://politicaldictionary.com/words/cant-win-technique/

How do you handle this psychological warfare? You stop engaging and defending the chances of your candidate instead you counter attack, if they give 5 reasons why your candidate can't win, give them 20 reasons why their own candidate won't win.

Stop arguing and debating how your candidate can win, stop trying to reason on why they should vote your candidate, you may be debating with BOTs, they are just as afraid as you are, you have the numbers and the influence, stop letting them dictate your narrative.

If they ever apply the can't win technique it is out of fear, it also means they know the propaganda or dig up dirt technique will fail.

Avoid debating the chances of your candidate instead debate the chances of their own candidate.

14 Likes

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by oyin44: 6:01am On Feb 14, 2023
Continue fooling urself. .obi Mr market rally😃😃😃😃

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 6:02am On Feb 14, 2023
oyin44:
Continue fooling urself. .obi Mr market rally😃😃😃😃

Pele

15 Likes

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by maybet081: 6:06am On Feb 14, 2023
Eketem:
I have noticed that from the beginning of this election, the " Can't Win"technique was fully deployed against one of the candidates

The “can’t win technique” is a campaign strategy used during the primary season. Typically, it means telling delegates and voters that your rival can’t possibly win the general election. The idea is to present one candidate as more electable, while diminishing the other, more exciting candidate

How do you handle this psychological warfare? You stop engaging and defending the chances of your candidate instead you counter attack, if they give 5 reasons why your candidate can't win, give them 20 reasons why their own candidate won't win.

Stop arguing and debating how your candidate can win, stop trying to reason on why they should vote your candidate, you may be debating with BOTs, they are just as afraid as you are, you have the numbers and the influence, stop letting them dictate your narrative.

If they ever apply the can't win technique it is out of fear, it also means they know the propaganda or dig up dirt technique will fail.

Avoid debating the chances of your candidate instead debate the chances of their own candidate.

No obidient is interested in that their fear,fear crap.

Obi already preparing his inaugural speech.

9 Likes

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by tamdun: 6:07am On Feb 14, 2023
That's the bitter truth,obi won't win but I want him to contest, I want his followers to see for themselves

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by oyin44: 6:10am On Feb 14, 2023
Eketem:

Pele

Open market rally is the greatest crowd puller..don't be deceived by obi lies

Obi cannot win😃😃😃
Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 6:11am On Feb 14, 2023
maybet081:

No obidient is interested in that their fear,fear crap.

Obi already preparing his inaugural speech.

Unfortunately a lot fall for their scheme, many undecided voters are swayed by their claim of the Candidate not being able to win.

The strategy in the last week to election is to counter attack the chances of other candidates, already polls exist showing favorable results to one candidate, massively deploy instead of falling for their trolling debates that just pushes the strategy to reach more people.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 6:11am On Feb 14, 2023
oyin44:

Open market rally is the greatest crowd puller..don't be deceived by obi lies

Obi cannot win😃😃😃

Sorry my brother, may God comfort you for your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by azpekuliar: 6:12am On Feb 14, 2023
We have moved past that stage long time ago cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 6:12am On Feb 14, 2023
tamdun:
That's the bitter truth,obi won't win but I want him to contest, I want his followers to see for themselves

Sorry my dear, it is not easy to be facing defeat. May you be comforted.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by oyin44: 6:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Eketem:

Sorry my brother, may God comfort you for your loss.

The only question now is when the hour comes

I oyin4 will mock zombidiots on 26th February...

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 6:15am On Feb 14, 2023
oyin44:

The only question now is when the hour comes

I oyin4 will mock zombidiots on 26th February...

It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by limeta(f): 6:16am On Feb 14, 2023
tamdun:

Is brain dead Tinubu that will not win .
Take the ape to old people's home where he belong
Enough of this push and start foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by fiizznation: 6:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Obi and his obidients crew will be disgraced nationally. You guys will be a taught a very good political lesson that elections have never been won by social media mobs. I personally don't see Obi winning even his state!

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 6:21am On Feb 14, 2023
fiizznation:
Obi and his obidients crew will be disgraced nationally. You guys will be a taught a very good political lesson that elections have never been won by social media mobs. I personally don't see Obi winning even his state!

Eyaaaa

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by elantraceey(f): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2023
fiizznation:

Tinubu will win the South east, don't worry.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2023
The wailing from Shettima in the north where the votes are supposed to come from is so sad to watch
Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 14, 2023
We no dey shake. Even if Obi gets my one vote. Make I waste am.
Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2023
Thanksful:
We no dey shake. Even if Obi gets my one vote. Make I waste am.

The obsession with the chances of someone who supposedly has no chance is funny.

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Kc3000: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2023
Obi for the win, Nigerians for the win.
Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Kc3000:
Obi for the win, Nigerians for the win.

No need debating with them

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2023
I pity any Christian or southerner that does come out on Election Day. You will suffer the worst persecution ever.

Every damn person, whether you have PVC or don’t have PVC must come out on the 25th to vote and watch the PUs. It must be a carnival atmosphere to put fear into the heart of the vote riggers.

This is not election to sit down at home ooo.
Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by lazynairalander1: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2023
Anyone who still feels Obi can't win is living in denial. They all should be ready to call Obi Mr President elect after Feb 25th and Mr President after May 29th.

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by 9japride(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Obidients should also flood nairaland with their own threads on how urchins candidates can't win this election too.
Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2023
9japride:
Obidients should also flood nairaland with their own threads on how urchins candidates can't win this election too.

That's how to play this. Biased moderators will not take it to the front page but it will still be painful to them.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by 9japride(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Eketem:

That's how to play this. Biased moderators will not take it to the front page but it will still be painful to them.
[color=#006600][/color]

No need for moderators. If they open one thread, Obidients should open 100 threads. That's how to do it. They will all be invited to Peter Obi inauguration, so that they can see there is a beautiful life outside bigotry and archaic urchin reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by onidal: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Eketem:

good advice

2 Likes

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

No need for moderators. If they open one thread, Obidients should open 100 threads. That's how to do it. They will all be invited to Peter Obi inauguration, so that they can see there is a beautiful life outside bigotry and archaic urchin reasoning.

Smart idea

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Eketem:

The obsession with the chances of someone who supposedly has no chance is funny.

That is the ingredient of success. Proving people wrong and giving them hope. Only the strong do that. The weak follow popular opinion.

Obi-diants are a new breed
Re: Obidients: Stop Falling For The " Can't Win" Technique by Eketem: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thanksful:

That is the ingredient of success. Proving people wrong and giving them hope. Only the strong do that. The weak follow popular opinion.

Obi-diants are a new breed

(1) (Reply)

NTA Endorses Peter Obi For President / Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units / Will An Igbo Man Ever Be The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.