Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,353 members, 7,857,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigeria In "Injury Time". 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In "Injury Time". 2023 Election (215 Views)

Injury Time Looting / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury / It Is Obvious Nigeria Has Expired, We Are In Injury Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In "Injury Time". 2023 Election by theforemost: 6:58am On Feb 14, 2023
It's 10 days to the real election that would MAKE OR MAR the greatest black nation in the world. I call on all you my fellow Nigerians. Let's be objective this last minute.
Definitely what we all want can't possibly be same. But definitely one is the BEST of them all for us and GOD THE ALMIGHTY KNOWS who.
I want us all discuss on this with each one of us presenting his preferred choice and why.
Remey, No tribal, religious or regional sentiment.
Our decision would live with us for the next 8 years of which manu of us may not be alive to witness it's end. let's all assume we want to learn who truly would be best for this nation.
There'll no doubt these 4 pictures pictures are the most prominent( but may not necessarily be the best) of them all.
Let's discuss as there's still time for electorates to decide.

(1) (Reply)

Imo: A Clear Message Of Love & Acceptance / Nigeria Shivers In Fear: Supreme Court Adjourns Naira Redesign Suit / New Naira: Banks Will Ensure Workers’ Safety – CIBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.