Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra (15459 Views)

Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Unknown Gunmen Killed, Others Arrested While Trying To Attack Station In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Valuepaints20(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2023
Ogá ó
Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by OdefaGirl(f): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2023
Good one..... There must be peace in our land.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Komu1048(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2023
May the life of every Obidients be like the present peace enjoyed in anambra since they want Nigeria to be like anambra

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
One of the thugs and miscreants Gbola Thiefnubuu is using to cause chaos in south east has been shot dead.

Its no longer Fulani? The blame has shifted to Tinubu grin grin grin

You lots never take responsibility!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Johnthesuccess: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
One of the thugs and miscreants Gbola Thiefnubuu is using to cause chaos in south east has been shot dead.

Madness is in your family blood. Dem swear for una nii?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by mbahdi(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2023
Kill d idiots finish if truelly there are ipob
Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by liasmiram2567: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2023
Okiton:
angry
The news should be police killed one of Bola Ahmed Tunibu boys as they attack police station in Anambra

Who supported IPOB, is it Tinubu or Obi?.Do call a spade and stop lying. Obi should call his people to order.Infact he should not at end of the day we would like to see if the voters in the East will come out to vote.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Kog45(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2023
They came in large numbers@2am and one was disarmed and one killed....my question how many policemen are on duty in a mere police station....The DPO should have stated the fact than try to form Rambo...well kudos to Nigeria police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Izuchukwu70: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2023
If Obi no win. I'm leaving this country men.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Skillsnigeria: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2023
Noted
Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Patriotsleague: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2023
Mount artillery gun fire, it releases about a hundred bullet a second. Kill all those ipob terrorists rats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Realist777: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Why would you stoop so low to have nurtured the belief that Tinubu is behind the incessant killings in the region?
If Tinubu can influence people in that region to kill their brothers and they are happy doing it, who is the fool? The boys, Tinubu or the people from that region?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Kog45(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Oga,pls is Buhari still Jubril of Sudan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Tochj(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2023
Why only one criminal?
The police should properly equip their personels with superior weapons
EKPA and his criminal gangs can not overpower us unless the Government are working with him.
Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by hallowswit: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Sit at home, unknown gunmen, ESN, killings, destruction of public infrastructures, uncertainties, instability, economic disruptions.

No wonder they're trying to hate on Lagos & SW in general cos dey don't have it good in their region.

Worst part is, Peter Obi will not condemn any of these atrocities cos the terrorists are his neighbours. What a joke!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Kog45(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2023
Realist777:

Why would you stoop so low to have nurtured the belief that Tinubu is behind the incessant killings in the region?
If Tinubu can influence people in that region to kill their brothers and they are happy doing it, who is the fool? The boys, Tinubu or the people from that region?
Oga you like wahala o....some people are really frustrated so sometimes just read and pass...imagine believing a whole president was cloned and you expect such fellow to get sense....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Lightorder: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2023
OGIDI POLICE STATION is not a push over.
They did not chose their opponents well
Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Thomasankara(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2023
[/color]if he has so much power,as u have highly rated him,that means he has the capability to influence upcoming election in his favour,hereby making the easterners helpless in his hands😧[color=#770077]
MajorOvakporaye:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Thomasankara(m): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2023
[/color]u don dey overdo this thing[color=#770077]
Oco7:
.Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been Worstening lately

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . For d past few months I have been getting terribly sick always .pls I need your help.
Ac811,659⒈6⒍4
Opay
Celestine Nwankwo
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAcBLWNdAEc
thanks.please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, thanks.
Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by naptu2: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Ogidi Police Station was prepared because they have been attacked many times.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by MightyHand(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2023
When will Anambra put an End to this Season film, it's getting too long and boring 🥱🥱🥱
Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Godsonkemz(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2023
Buhari brought all these insecurity, restiveness mostly orchestrated by hardship upon us.
Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Shadysen: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2023
police 1 KNOWNGUN MEN 0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2023
JohnnA1:
AFGANEASTAN: the land of wild animals and akpu munching gorillas.
Happy VAWULENTINE DAY!
Awon alaironu...

Good, now ask what Buhari is doing about it, and stop making fun.
Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by zelnababa(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Okiton:
angry
The news should be police killed one of Bola Ahmed Tunibu boys as they attack police station in Anambra
shame to igbos if Tinubu can pay them to kill thier ppl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by ZooOga: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
Wetin this people want self?

Ask dem commander in Finland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by femtex007(m): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

May God forgive you
Re: Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra by femtex007(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Okiton:
angry

So tinubu is an IPob
De play
Just de play

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Set To Detonate An Expired Bomb In Army Barrack Onitsha / How Yahaya Bello's Confidence Is Driving Huge Delegate Support / How ‘Poor Planning’ Forced Policy Summersaults Ahead Of Buhari’s Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.