Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Plateau 2022: PDP's Caleb Mutfwang Accused Of Owing LG Workers For 10-Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau 2022: PDP's Caleb Mutfwang Accused Of Owing LG Workers For 10-Months (5099 Views)

Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect / PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Plateau 2022: PDP's Caleb Mutfwang Accused Of Owing LG Workers For 10-Months by Rotji(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2023
asobo1:
The last time I checked Mr 33 is owing salaries of workers but here you are spewing nonsense. We will humble you at the polls. For his senatorial ambition, it's over even before the polls. If Ngas people want to go the tribal line, you will learn a bitter lesson at the polls.

You people and insults, the slightest opportunity you get you jump on insulting people whose opinions or interest differ from you. You don't even know who you are insulting, you will be surprised the caliber of the person you are disrespecting just because social media gives the platform for open interactions.

It's not about the Ngas going tribal, it's like you asking the Igbos not to support Obi when you know that besides being Igbo Obi is the best person for the job. If Nentawe is any other tribe I will support him because it's his "person" people are vouching for not his tribe. For the records in previous elections, how many times have you seen Ngas people supporting candidates because they are Ngas?! Personally, this is the first time ever I've supported an Ngas person for the post of Governor, and it's because of the values and content the man carries. And like Peter Obi, give me one defect on Nentawe and I could reconsider trust me.

You seem to be the one pained here, and trust me this election is not a do or die affair. Chose to throw the bath water and the baby, na we go dey dey wail when reality dawns on us that we let the best candidate go because of trivialities.
Re: Plateau 2022: PDP's Caleb Mutfwang Accused Of Owing LG Workers For 10-Months by Rotji(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Zenret84:
Very true, Nentawe is a fantastic man likewise Mutfwang...on personal level I know both. But now I ask u my brother, today's LGAs are without autonomy, the state governors are solely responsible for every shit that happens in the LGAs, who do we now blame for Council Chairmen's inability to pay salaries? I hope u know local government council's allocation from FG doesn't go to the chairmen directly anymore but allocations goes to the coffers of the State government...and the governor decides who gets what...

Yeah I understand your point, but this issue is supposed to affect all the LGs, but when only one or two are unable or refused to pay workers then something is amiss somewhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Poll Lagos. GRV, JDR Or Sanwolu - Next Governor / Governor Sanwo-olu Style Of Road Construction In Lagos Is Legendary- Pics / Stop Economic Hardship, Sultan Tells Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.