Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Archbishop Samson Benjamin Supports Pdp's Jandor With Life Saving Equipments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Archbishop Samson Benjamin Supports Pdp's Jandor With Life Saving Equipments (218 Views)

PDP Jandor's WAEC Certificate Leaked For Public Consumption (pic) / Archbishop Samson Mustapha Curses APC, Tinubu For Hiring His Pastor As Bishop / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Samson Benjamin Supports Pdp's Jandor With Life Saving Equipments by Triton1996(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jehovah Sharp Sharp Church Pastor Donates Life Saving equipments To Lagos PDP's Governorship Candidate 'Jandor'

The General Overseer of the Resurrection Praise Ministries for Africa, popularly known as Jehovah Sharp Sharp church, Archbishop Samson Benjamin, has donated life saving equipment to the PDP's Governorship candidate Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran popularly known as Jandor as a support tool to equip the health facilities across Lagos State.

The event which took place at the church headquarter in Lagos have in attendance top PDP officials across the state who came to witness the great occasion.

Jandor who also came to receive the blessings of the church ahead of the March 11, 2023 Governorship election in Lagos State appreciates the ministry and noted that this is a call to action by the Church to politicians and promise to ensure that if elected governor of the state he will utilise the life support machine effectively to equip the health centers across the state.

He went further to note that since his political career began he has not witnessed such kind of donation that organisation or individual will contribute directly to the growth of the people and feel challenge to be held responsible when he gets to power. He argued the poor state of health care centers across the state .

According to him," I'm grateful to the entire congregation for this support , in my journey to become the 16th elected governor of Lagos I've visited 193 wards out of the 245 wards across the state and I can say that 106 of those wards are not well equipped but with this life saving equipments the people of Lagos will start feeling the promise of a better tomorrow.

Jandor stressed that when he gets to office Lagosians will have a fresh breath of Lagos that works for where all tribes will be key stakeholder to make Lagos work.

Jandor who went further to admonish the church not to seat back during the election that their votes will surely count this time and promised that their votes will be protected that no form of intimidation by the opposition will not be dealt with.

Samson Benjamin speaking on the possibility of Jandor winning the forthcoming election the prophet blessed him and noted that the equipments given to him (Jandor)is to be used to serve the people and fix at various health centres across the state when he gets to power and also and act to commit him that when they get to power they should not forget the masses who contributed to their success.

In his words," as a servant of God what I can do is only to bless and support people and after my blessings it is up to the candidates to go and do their assignments and with what we have shown her today by donating these life saving equipments it is to commit them so that when they get into power they don't forget the people because most of the time when they get into power.

"So the election is only God who's gives power because He gives the kingdom to whosoever He want" he noted.

1 Share

Re: Archbishop Samson Benjamin Supports Pdp's Jandor With Life Saving Equipments by Jostoman: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
God bless you mr benjamin for donating life saving equipment to the next governor of lagos state.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is The Rumors That Politicians Are Printing Fake Money To Buy Votes? / 5 Lessons To Learn From This New Notes Scarcity / Elections: The NYSC DG Tells Corps Members Not To Accept Food Or Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.