Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

DSS Takeover National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Takeover National Assembly (8930 Views)

APC Planning To Forcefully Takeover National Assembly Tomorrow - CUPP / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by Ogbuefi2020: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Tinubu is a million times better than Atiku.

Tinubu is as progressive as the Yorubas while Atiku will continue with the Fulani supremacy ideology that divides Nigerians. Even on a sick bed, Tinubu has progressive technocrats and bureaucrats to put back Nigeria on the map for growth.
But Obi is the best. Tinubu should step down for Obi to avoid continuation of fulani hegemony which Tinubu returned to power to ruin the country just because he wants to spite Igbos

5 Likes

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by AtikuOkowa: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ireportlive:

For the benefits of doubt so that people won't see you as a lunatic, kindly explain exactly where my comment said any of this
You are here insulting democracy,FGN,Nigeria etc by comparing it with Military regime

I don't want to believe a lunatic is behind these username ArikuOkowa

Line 1;
What kind of unfunny Joke is this

Line 2:
The difference between Democracy and Dictatorship is Parliament or house of Assembly

what kind of unfunny joke is this

"Regarding the action in the news".

This is insult

the difference between democracy and dictatorship(millitary regime/whatever) is parliamemt or house of assembly.

This another insult.

Democracy is the government of people and for the people(by the people also)

Freedom is the backbone of democracy,so I gave you example that if you were under dictatorship as in North Korea,you would not have the gut to do any comparison.

In democracy,term/tenure expires. Any sane,smart and pure person like Buhari can contest. No More Born To Rule.

Dictatorship too has parliament.

So what you are either liar,confused or unpatriotic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Tinubu is as progressive as the Yorubas while Atiku will continue with the Fulani supremacy ideology that divides Nigerians. Even on a sick bed, Tinubu has progressive technocrats and bureaucrats to put back Nigeria on the map for growth.

Bop.

1 Like

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by madapcmod: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Because Emefiele said the old Naira is no longer a legal tender, emiloCORN triggered his gbajabiamila led urchins in national assembly to pass vote of no confidence on CBN, but the cabals would not take it, so they sent DSS to stop the errant NA members.

The billions they kept for vote buying are now worthless as the process of lodging them into CBN will expose them and the plan to use them to buy votes have been thwarted

More drama in the coming days

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by AtikuOkowa: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ireportlive:

For the benefits of doubt so that people won't see you as a lunatic, kindly explain exactly where my comment said any of this
"
You are here insulting democracy,FGN,Nigeria etc by comparing it with Military regime "

I don't want to believe a lunatic is behind these username AtikuOkowa

Line 1;

Line 2:
The difference between Democracy and Dictatorship is Parliament or house of Assembly

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by riverbird: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
jahsharon:

It's like this your mental illness is generationally inherited. Every family in your state has at least one representative serving a prison term in US, Europe, or Asia. Also, every family in your state has at least one sibling who has been beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking, yet you are saying your drug lord is holding your children's destiny. You go cry blood.

Don't let that pack of salt and a cup of beans they gave you make you sell your future to them, I know how highly senseless an urchin can be but I try as much as I can to help, the only thing an urchin is good at is insults upon insults but unfortunately insults don't do shit it only adds more pain and anguish to the one dishing them out.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
madapcmod:
Because Emefiele said the old Naira is no longer a legal tender, emiloCORN triggered his gbajabiamila led urchins in national assembly to pass vote of no confidence on CBN, but the cabals would not take it, so they sent DSS to stop the errant NA members.

More drama in the coming days

Bop.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by AtikuOkowa: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

See this Yoropig

The Drugie is the worst thing that would never happen to Nigeria

How dare you comparee living one and non-living ATM machine?

How dare you Compare the pure,smart ,honest and beautiful tribe with a Monkey like ones?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by madapcmod: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alcatraz001:

I support the cabal fully.

Nigeria is a great country.

Why should a drug lord be disturbing CBN, Supreme Court and Presidency?

Does he think Nigeria is just isale eko?

We educated Yorubas don’t like him and don’t care if he’s maltreated by the Fulani. He is disgrace to us.

100% supported.

Why must it be one man fighting the policy tooth and nail, to the extent he sent 3 APC Governors to go to supreme court and get injunction.

That criminal emiloCORN has stored lots of old notes for vote buying and is restless since CBN seems not to be backing down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by SaiOba: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gbammest!
That's the 1st question we all should be asking..

The 2nd should be. What's the motive ?

For me, if the News is true, then it's better for the DSS take over the complex, make their investigations and report back to the PRESIDENT.

It won't be a good news if the military take over o 😂
forgiveness:
Is it fake news?
Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by oladeebo: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Dedeity:
Wahala no too much for this country
#scarcecash effect is just started although I've warned Nigerian before now.
Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by AtikuOkowa: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
madapcmod:

100% supported.

Why must it be one man fighting the policy tooth and nail, to the extent he sent 3 APC Governors to go to supreme court and get injunction.

That criminal emiloCORN has stored lots of old notes for vote buying and is restless since CBN seems not to be backing down.

Sane and Smart people are showing off

Little by little,the Drugie will realise the power of united smart and free individuals

2 Likes

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by MadamExcellency: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alcatraz001:

We don’t want a drug lord as president.

He can’t even win a free and fair election.

Why does he wanna corrupt all our institutions?

How did Tinubu corrupt Lagos State?

Please learn to separate a person from a structured system. The death of Tinubu wouldn't affect Lagos State's development.

Drug Lord is just a resemblance of shadow governments like the Illuminati, WEF etc. The struggle for dominance is not the same as bad government.

Atiku is just the devil waiting to bury what is remaining of Nigeria. When you hear Fulani saying the oil in the Niger Delta belongs to them, it's not a joke. They have already started laying pipelines to transport the Southern/Eastern Gas to the North instead of building railways. We will not allow a Fulani to replace a Fulani. It's either Obi or Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by AtikuOkowa: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Please learn to separate a person from a structured system. The death of Tinubu wouldn't affect Lagos State's development.

Drug Lord is just a resemblance of shadow governments like the Illuminati, WEF etc. The struggle for dominance is not the same as bad government.

Atiku is just the devil waiting to bury what is remaining of Nigeria. When you hear Fulani saying the oil in the Niger Delta belongs to them, it's not a joke. They have already started laying pipelines to transport the Southern/Eastern Gas to the North instead of building railways. We will not allow a Fulani to replace a Fulani. It's either Obi or Tinubu.

No propaganda would move us an inch

Fulani would rule by the majority votes

Tell the Drugie to eat the money he stored .

Obi is now an alternative? Lol.

1 Like

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by Suunnn(f): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
ChangetheChange:
DSS and several security men have taken over the National Assembly complex Abuja am preventing anyone gaining access., they cited order from above...more details soon
Wow

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Bop.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by forgiveness: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
SaiOba:
Gbammest!
That's the 1st question we all should be asking..

The 2nd should be. What's the motive ?

For me, if the News is true, then it's better for the DSS take over the complex, make their investigations and report back to the PRESIDENT.

It won't be a good news if the military take over o 😂

Any military take over could become the beginning of the end of Nigeria.
Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by dealhunter(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
forgiveness:
Is it fake news?
it's an old video.
Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by MadamExcellency: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

No propaganda would move us an inch

Fulani would rule by the majority votes

Tell the Drugie to eat the money he stored .

Obi is now an alternative? Lol.

Don't bank on the division of the South this time around. We will reconcile to make a statement that Nigeria belongs to ALL and not to minority Fulanis alone.
Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by forgiveness: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
dealhunter:
not fake new bro,I just watched d video!

Can you please share it?
Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by southsouthking(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
riverbird:
Instead of Pablo Escobar of Lagos and iragbiji to become my president I rather opt for a military take over.

APT
Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by socialmediaman: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ireportlive:
shocked

You like it when it favors your candidate but complain when it doesn’t?

You Tinubu supporters are the ones enabling dictatorship
Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by AtikuOkowa: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Don't bank on the division of the South this time around. We will reconcile to make a statement that Nigeria belongs to ALL and not to minority Fulanis alone.

hhhhhhhhh

So South was divieded when the Drugie aligned with the said minority to take out the Southerner from Aso Villa?

South was divided when the drugie said it is his turn?

South was divided when South East was denied her turn?

Yeah it is united now,to make two southerners presidents at the same time.

1 Like

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by MadamExcellency: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alcatraz001:

That man allowed the fulani to deceive him into fielding a Muslim/Muslim ticket, he refused to support osinbajo, he bought the APC primary delegates. And now he is insulting the President, CBN Governor and he has made Nigerians hate the Supreme Court. I don’t want to talk too much because I’m angry at the audacity of Tinubu to even contest for president with his battered image.

What does he take Nigeria for? And why does he want to foment trouble because of the naira redesign policy? Is it because he has billion stashed for vote buying?

If he’s truly a kingmaker, why can’t he win in a free and fair election? Why the intimidation of the obidients in Lagos? Why is he insulting the igbos through his social media warriors? Why has he made this election a tribal contest? What is emi lokan?

You are confusing politics with morality. They are not the same.

Trump did a great job for the USA but is not a role model to any Republican, but his policies are just what they adore.

Tinubu is just like Trump. His policies, ideology and motivations are better than Atiku's in all ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by southsouthking(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
What a time to be obidient.
God is working wonder.
Only those with spiritual eyes can decipher what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by dealhunter(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
forgiveness:

Can you please share it?
it's an old video,I just confirm it.
Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by press9jatv: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
This is an old video joor
Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by BestMan001: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2023
Vote Peter Obi for a new Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by Ogbuefi2020: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Tinubu should step down now or fulani will have it

2 Likes

Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by sharpwriter(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Technocrats like Shettimah àbí? grin
Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by duality(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
The NASS is of no use to Nigerians. Practically speaking.
Re: DSS Takeover National Assembly by seborrhic: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
Believe all these peddlers of fake news at your peril.
After Buhari,the second most potent danger to the security, cohesiveness and wellbeing of Nigeria are fake news peddlers.
Left for me,fake news peddlers should be treated as rapists and given harsh punishment on conviction without option of fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo LG Poll: PDP Wins All 33 Chairmanship Seat / Dora Akunyuli Asks Yardua To Step Down! / Insecurity: Begin Dialogue To Avoid Anarchy, Group Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.