Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. (458 Views)

Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check / How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by Davies25: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU [/url]

This is why I Support Tinubu.
I think APC media arm has been selling Tinubu short.
Just watch this. You will love the man.
Mynd44
Re: Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by Ireportlive: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
The brilliance is there

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by derecho(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thanks for editing his gaffes.

The first thing I noted was his answer to what he'd do from day one
Tinubu: Run from day 1, keep running from day 2...
I expected the lady to ask him " Run to....?"

He was also asked a simple question and he declined and said because he was the first to be interviewed, they'd steal his "ideas".

I didn't know when I started laughing

Tinubu is the Dullest of all the Six Presidential candidates I have listened to but he makes the loudest noise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by KingKO22: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wow
Re: Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by KingKO22: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Asiwaju is most intellectual leader that Nigeria is going to have as president

As a first-class economist. He ticks all the boxes as most credible and meritorious achiever

3 Likes

Re: Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by onukwube1: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
KingKO22:

As a first-class economist. He ticks all the boxes as most credible and meritorious achiever

Urchin spotted
Re: Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by Bontafa: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
KingKO22:

What If your biological father Contest against Bola?
Re: Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by Putinofrussia: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
derecho:
Thanks for editing his gaffes.

The first thing I noted was his answer to what he'd do from day one
Tinubu: Run from day 1, keep running from day 2...
I expected the lady to ask him " Run to....?"

He was also asked a simple question and he declined and said because he was the first to be interviewed, they'd steal his "ideas".

I didn't know when I started laughing

Tinubu is the Dullest of all the Six Presidential candidates I have listened to but he makes the loudest noise
A dullard like you doesnt understand what he meant by "run" and you brought your illiteracy and dullardinhoness to the public?Choi shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by Zulum500: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Obidense have lost Kikiki 🤣🤣😁😁

1 Like

Re: Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by derecho(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
Follow the link to listen to the next governor of Lagos state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uxGyGYstM
Re: Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by derecho(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kikikiki.."run" is meaningless.Stop f.ooling yourself.
You either run with a vision or run from something... etc

Saying "run in day 1, and keeping running in day 2...is redundant and meaningless.

It's only Tinubu's speeches that needs to be interpreted in the same language he is speaking.

Putinofrussia:
A dullard like you doesnt understand what he meant by "run" and you brought your illiteracy and dullardinhoness to the public?Choi shocked
Re: Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by Ireportlive: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
Bontafa:

What If your biological father Contest against Bola?

Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Kindly go through this guys comment, he is insulting everyone and Thier family.. do kindly help him from his depressive tendency

So that his negativity doesn't spread accross the forum

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Session With Bola Ahmed Tinubu At Nesg Presidential Dialogue. by yarimo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Very brilliant man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old N500, N1,000 Notes / Watch Apc Sponsored Riots Across Southwestern states. Why That Region? / Photos Of Apc' Package Garri Shared To Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.