Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Peter Obi,the Greatest Networking Movement In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi,the Greatest Networking Movement In Nigeria. (359 Views)

APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview, / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi,the Greatest Networking Movement In Nigeria. by crossfm: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2023
The Obidient movement should be a movement that should be studied in Nigerian universities.
A movement which critic's and old politicians purportedly claimed are "4 people", tweeting in the room. They called it social media movement.

Few months down the line,this movement has snowballed into a formidable movement,a force to reckon with,and the political godfathers "never saw this coming".

The old politicians have now change their narratives from "4 people tweeting in the room",to the movement can't make Obi to win the election. They moved from he can't win a single local government to he will win some states.

The movement for me is the best thing to have happened in Nigeria. The old politicians for once are standing on their toes and fighting for relevance.

I'm proud of all the Obidient and useful youths. A networking movement different from,I know what you are expecting me to say, but we move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi,the Greatest Networking Movement In Nigeria. by jlinkd78(m): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2023
Balablu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi,the Greatest Networking Movement In Nigeria. by crossfm: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2023
jlinkd78:
Balablu

Lol,who kill Dele giwa na baba,if you put gida na you sabi grin
Re: Peter Obi,the Greatest Networking Movement In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Yes o. They need to start studying Peter Obi's networking abilities in universities and business schools.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigerians Thinks About Peter Obi: P.o The Nigeria War Hero / Ward To Ward Campaign For Udofia And Tinubu In Akwa Ibom State / Breaking: ADC Endorse Peter Obi For President, Form Star Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.