Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) (12748 Views)

PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) / Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by goodmike7: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
In 2015, those who were clamoring for change chose a Buhari of almost 70years old over a GEJ of 55, I tried so much to talk sense into them but they insisted on change.

Today, same people are telling to vote for a young man as against an atiku of almost 70..how roles have turned..how can I make the mistakes you made 7 years ago today again?

if you had listened to me 7 years ago we wont be here today.

You didnt consider buhari an old man 7 years ago and now you see an atiku or Tinubu as old?
same iddiots who are supporting Biden of 80years.
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by missionmex(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Namoda not Mamoda
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Atiku Abubakar.
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara State.
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by Urchin1: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
goodmike7:
What most of you dont understand is, election is won by voters in the grass roots..When I see obi supporters I laugh, 90% of his supporters are maybe educated and are on social media, a vast on socail media are based abroad, the ones on rallies may not have PVC hence they wan to show solidarity.

But when it comes to PDP especially, their targets are those who dont even know what the name obi is, for instance in Delta state, I can assure you that the bloc votes are from the riverine areas, the creeks where ballots boxes are conveyed by canoes, tell me can obi reach out to those? that is where the bloc votes comes from and who controls the creek? PDP..same with bayelsa.

I can boast that should obi win any state in SS it can ONLY be Edo.
Delta,Rivers,bayelsa,Akwa Ibom...these are traditionally PDP states,nothing will change.

If obi wins in total 4 states,he will get my respect, even in SE he knows he cant win more than 2 states..I am not being tribalistic but his is practical reality..he will never win any state in north.
Obi will win the presidential election with landslide, according to obidients🤣😂
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Anybody but Bola Tinubu for the Presidency..!

You cannot foist a disaster on over 200million people and wake up to seek the same seat as compensation after 8years of sitting quietly like an Egyptian mummy and watching people suffer.

Let him go and preside over his foolish supporters and his Iragbiji clan!
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by stuffs2002: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
OptimistBrain:
Where will Hula Balu see votes from?

Those that are still with their old notes because one governor said u should continue spending it.

Please take the money to him. E go collect am

Ignorant IPOB everywhere...

The governor is fighting for the masses

The old notes will remain legal tender because the court is still sitting and they are already suing the FG for contempt
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by stuffs2002: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buddha3:

You cannot foist a disaster on over 200million people and wake up to seek the same seat as compensation after 8years of sitting quietly like an Egyptian mummy and watching people suffer.

Eiyah... IPOB eye don dey clear
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by thaoriginator: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kaura Namoda
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by garfield1: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Digitron:
Garfield1,

Who are the key stakeholders in Zamfara APC.

PDP is ransacking the entire state unchallenged

If tinubu is gathering crowd in anambra,why can't pdp gather in zamfara? All the top people in zamfara are in apc,this crowd is for the guber candidate not atiku
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by garfield1: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buddha3:

Anyone but atiku
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by OptimistBrain: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
stuffs2002:

Ignorant IPOB everywhere...

The governor is fighting for the masses

The old notes will remain legal tender because the court is still sitting and they are already suing the FG for contempt
E diot F**L. When did the governor start fighting for the masses? Where were the governors when ASUU was on 8 months strike, where were they wen Southern Kaduna people were being killed.... You are a F**l for quoting me... And to make the record straight Omo Yoruba ni mi... E Diiot fellow like you.
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by manchester1: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pdp has never won any elections in Zamfara. Let's see how 2023 elections will look like this time around
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by OptimistBrain: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Peterobifailed:
peter obi will never be the president of Nigeria na Biafra he fit lead
As a Yoruba Son. Hula Balu isn't going anywhere either
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by Digitron: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
garfield1:

If tinubu is gathering crowd in anambra,why can't pdp gather in zamfara? All the top people in zamfara are in apc,this crowd is for the guber candidate not atiku

Are you saying Mattawelle will not win but Tinubu will win?
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
garfield1:

Anyone but atiku

Even Omoyele Sowore can win the elections, we don't care!

Again, anybody but Tinubu! For you folks to describe Tinubu as a man with good intentions goes to show how quick we forget things as a people. You cannot betray my South South brother for the benefit of a Fulani, then turn around and ask for solidarity today. It is not done!
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by garfield1: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Digitron:

Are you saying Mattawelle will not win but Tinubu will win?

Apc will clear that state as usual
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by bewla(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
OptimistBrain:
Where will Hula Balu see votes from?

Those that are still with their old notes because one governor said u should continue spending it.

Please take the money to him. E go collect am
renew hope is here
Don't worry after 25 your bros will go on exile like his sister

No insult as I no yab you oooooo
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by Digitron: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
garfield1:

Apc will clear that state as usual

Can you give me insight as to what inspires such confidence
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by stuffs2002: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
OptimistBrain:
E diot F**L. When did the governor start fighting for the masses? Where were the governors when ASUU was on 8 months strike, where were they wen Southern Kaduna people were being killed.... You are a F**l for quoting me... And to make the record straight Omo Yoruba ni mi... E Diiot fellow like you.

Typical IPOB CANNIBALS without sense and foaming at the mouth...

No one expects IPOB CANNIBALS to have sense from eating meat of their own kind

ASSU was not as urgent as Naira redesigning and elections combined but a DEMENTED IPOB CANNIBAL will never understand.

El-Rufai is the biggest reason why the Kaduna crisis was brought down to the bearest minimum

It is not expected for Brainwashed IPOB CANNIBALS to have logic because he just killed and eat his own MODA.
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by garfield1: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
Digitron:

Can you give me insight as to what inspires such confidence

They simply allocate votes
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by buchilino(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
ecolime:
With the way things are going, it's almost certain APC will come 3rd because PDP has moved on pretty well without the G5.

I TOO STRONGLY BELIEVE PDP WILL WIN THIS ELECTION
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by Samogloby: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Anything to dislodge APC is highly welcome!
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by Bernardinho6: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
This is best news i am seeing today
koonleh19: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by OptimistBrain: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
stuffs2002:

Typical IPOB CANNIBALS without sense and foaming at the mouth...

No one expects IPOB CANNIBALS to have sense from eating meat of their own kind

ASSU was not as urgent as Naira redesigning and elections combined but a DEMENTED IPOB CANNIBAL will never understand.

El-Rufai is the biggest reason why the Kaduna crisis was brought down to the bearest minimum

It is not expected for Brainwashed IPOB CANNIBALS to have logic because he just killed and eat his own MODA.
Mumu
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by OptimistBrain: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
bewla:
renew hope is here
Don't worry after 25 your bros will go on exile like his sister

No insult as I no yab you oooooo
I no get insult to waste na
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by stuffs2002: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
OptimistBrain:
Mumu

DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB CANNIBAL has allowed HATRED&BIGOTRY to consume his soul which is why he failed to know that the crisis in Kaduna state is over 300 years old yet he wants to blame El-Rufai
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by iyaniwura7nneka: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
If there is anything I learned from Atiku is:1...Silence is a response and an answer2..Always have a viable option before keeping quiet.If there is anything I learned from Atiku is:1...Silence is a response and an answer2..Always have a viable option before keeping quiet....
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by nesphil(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Atiku is coming grin

Heavens1stson:
PDP Takes Rally To Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQFTlDUTE6U
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by press9jatv: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Atiku Abubakar and dauda dare wins their elections on February 25th and March 11th elections. Congratulations to them in advance.
Re: PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) by chinemezeq: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
mbahdi:
Power to d feople
feofle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola / No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG / Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.