Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Peter Obi Projected To Win The Election By ANAP Poll. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Projected To Win The Election By ANAP Poll. (393 Views)

ANAP Poll Founder, Atedo Peterside Endorses Peter Obi For President / NOI/ANAP Poll Results Since 2011 (Pictures) / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Projected To Win The Election By ANAP Poll. by frenchkisser(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Peter Obi who has emerged as one of the leading presidential candidates after dumping the PDP for the Labour Party, has been projected to win the forthcoming presidential election. Independent polling ngo ANAP, said this in their most recent tweet via their official Twitter handle, the actual polling was conducted by NOI. Obidients, how do you receive this news?
#vitenotfight #votewisely #foragreaternaija.
https://twitter.com/anapfoundation/status/1625854188281565184?s=19
Re: Peter Obi Projected To Win The Election By ANAP Poll. by ronalmagic10(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
I thought igbos said Nigeria is a zoo? Why then are they interested in Nigeria? I thought they said we are cows? Why then do you need our votes?
Re: Peter Obi Projected To Win The Election By ANAP Poll. by Psalmistproject: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
We receive the news with Joy and willingness to seal it at the polling units in about 10days time.
Re: Peter Obi Projected To Win The Election By ANAP Poll. by Luckylife(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
As expected
Re: Peter Obi Projected To Win The Election By ANAP Poll. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:
I thought igbos said Nigeria is a zoo? Why then are they interested in Nigeria? I thought they said we are cows? Why then do you need our votes?

Igbos? Why are you guys plain stupid? When did 40m Igbos say that?
How can you attribute what a few members of IPOB said is to the whole of Igbo race? To me, that's plain stupidity
Re: Peter Obi Projected To Win The Election By ANAP Poll. by Luckylife(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Are your senses even complete not to talk of functioning at least up to 5 % . What shameless and useless narrative that are left for pigs and dogs to discuss. This your sentence is an idea been pedal by illiterates and thugs when they are high in drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Turn Nigeria To Asiwaju Private Company Like He Did In Lagos / Nigerian Govt Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa Threat To Stop Election / Governors Crying Bitterly Over Looted Money Not Useful To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.