Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... (677 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam / 4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
if crying on social media is what Lagos Obidients will do on 25th then I'm afraid Peter Obi will not only loose Lagos but loose it woefully.

I've told Lagos Obidients that Tinubu can never allow free and fair election in Lagos state but they're naive to see this.
their game plan has always been to disrupt elections where Tinubu is less popular in Lagos and use where he's quite popular to win, then later on there will be rerun in those disrupted areas but it'll just be an academic exercise.
ask yourself why Tinubu has always loose posh areas like Lekki and VI in Lagos?
because the security in these areas guarding the big men won't allow any form of tug to enter anyhow.
Tinubu's dominance in Lagos has always been dependent on thugs and nothing more.
this election trust me if thug is removed Tinubu will loose Lagos woefully but as usual they'll play their thug games
this is the time Lagos Obidient youths and of course pdp youths should put to stop of this.
I get annoyed each time Lagos Obidients complain about thug attacks.
like these thugs don't they breath? are they invisible abi no be red blood dey run through their veins.
Lagos Obidients should mobilize task force to checkmate these bastards or trust me you won't get the chance to exercise your civil-rights.
Lagos belongs to Lagosians not a particular tribe.
the same right an Osun immigrants or Oyo immigrants have in Lagos is the same right someone from Anambra state has in Lagos.
last time I checked Nigeria still practice federal system of government not regional government so every citizen has same right anywhere in the country.
Lagos Obidients should stop whining like bitches and stand up against these urchins, they're few you guys are many.
by the time 1 or 2 will be given mob action others will learn not to attack innocent citizens.
enough is enough
death to urchins and thugs
biligi biligi Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by peter0071(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
i get your points... but I wish to inform you that some people are ready for Tinubu's madness in Lagos. if he wants it peacefully, no wahala... but if he wants it vawulently, it is well

2 Likes

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by duro4chang(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Them go cry taya

1 Like

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
peter0071:
i get your points... but I wish to inform you that some people are ready for Tinubu's madness in Lagos. if he wants it peacefully, no wahala... but if he wants it vawulently, it is well
that's the spirit.
enough is enough
they played the same game in 2019 and disrupted pdp strongholds
they're planning the same game on 25th
time to stand up against these bastards sons of dogs.

1 Like

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:
Them go cry taya
Hahahahaha any urchins that tries to disrupt the peaceful voting process in Lagos will be butchered and burnt
hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Ireportlive: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
cool

An Anambra trader telling Lagosian how to conduct their affiars

PDP can't even win an LGA against Sanwo-Olu not to talk of Canopy party

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
An Anambra trader telling Lagosian how to conduct their affiars
Hahahahaha
thugs will be mobbed and burnt alive that day.
mark my words
hahahahaha
fire 🔥 for fire 🔥
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by peter0071(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
if you watch the trend this period, Charlie boy and other major stewarts who have boys under them are on teh side of Obi this period... so it is going to be street-street battles, unlike the initial stances.

Oluwa go help us sha
Finestgurlie:
that's the spirit.
enough is enough
they played the same game in 2019 and disrupted pdp strongholds
they're planning the same game on 25th
time to stand up against these bastards sons of dogs.
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by vowiski(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
if crying on social media is what Lagos Obidients will do on 25th then I'm afraid Peter Obi will not only loose Lagos but loose it woefully.

I've told Lagos Obidients that Tinubu can never allow free and fair election in Lagos state but they're naive to see this.
their game plan has always been to disrupt elections where Tinubu is less popular in Lagos and use where he's quite popular to win, then later on there will be rerun in those disrupted areas but it'll just be an academic exercise.
ask yourself why Tinubu has always loose posh areas like Lekki and VI in Lagos?
because the security in these areas guarding the big men won't allow any form of tug to enter anyhow.
Tinubu's dominance in Lagos has always been dependent on thugs and nothing more.
this election trust me if thug is removed Tinubu will loose Lagos woefully but as usual they'll play their thug games
this is the time Lagos Obidient youths and of course pdp youths should put to stop of this.
I get annoyed each time Lagos Obidients complain about thug attacks.
like these thugs don't they breath? are they invisible abi no be red blood dey run through their veins.
Lagos Obidients should mobilize task force to checkmate these bastards or trust me you won't get the chance to exercise your civil-rights.
Lagos belongs to Lagosians not a particular tribe.
the same right an Osun immigrants or Oyo immigrants have in Lagos is the same right someone from Anambra state has in Lagos.
last time I checked Nigeria still practice federal system of government not regional government so every citizen has same right anywhere in the country.
Lagos Obidients should stop whining like bitches and stand up against these urchins, they're few you guys are many.
by the time 1 or 2 will be given mob action others will learn not to attack innocent citizens.
enough is enough
death to urchins and thugs
biligi biligi Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
hahahahaha

Thugs in Benin are caught and given the beating of their lives during election.

Everyone head Dey touch for Benin …

I often wonder why they don’t have mind in Lagos.. Guys without balls, only making mouth offline and online cheesy
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by padi94(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Vawlence opening up
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Zincfingers: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
See this clown!
Lagos does not belong to any tribe indeed! Sengbo werey grin cheesy
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
vowiski:

Thugs in Benin are caught and given the beating of their lives during election.

Everyone head Dey touch for Benin …

I often wonder why they don’t have mind in Lagos.. Guy without balls, only making mouth offline and online cheesy
lol
you wonder why Kabaka visited those youth leaders in Edo
he know say his boys go roast if he tries any nonsense.
hahahahaha
I believe Lagos Obidients will respond well to urchins that day
hahahahaha
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Zincfingers:
See this clown!

if you're from Ogun or Osun and reside in Lagos
you're no different from someone from Anambra or delta living in Lagos too
Lagos belongs to Lagosians
Kiss the truth
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by duro4chang(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hahahahaha any urchins that tries to disrupt the peaceful voting process in Lagos will be butchered and burnt
hahahahaha
0bidiots talk and behave foolishly. They will all be thought a lesson they will not forget in a hurry.
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lol, don't worry, nobody has monopoly of violence,no emilokan tribalistic supporters can stop obidients from voting,they are too small.
Just chillax.

1 Like

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Ireportlive: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Zincfingers:
See this clown!

Eniti Ori e ti GBA le

1 Like

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:
0bidiots talk and behave foolishly. They will all be thought a lesson they will not forget in a hurry.
Hahahahaha
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ireportlive:

Eniti Ori e ti GBA le
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol, don't worry, nobody has monopoly of violence,no emilokan tribalistic supporters can stop obidients from voting,they are too small.
Just chillax.
yes Lagos
Obidients should get ready for action.
any thug that tries nonsense should be butchered immediately

1 Like

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Zincfingers: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
if you're from Ogun or Osun and reside in Lagos
you're no different from someone from Anambra or delta living in Lagos too
Lagos belongs to Lagosians
Kiss the truth
hahahahaha
Nah you dey cry nah
The owners of the land are already manhandling you noisy miscreants grin grin
You can only cry on nairaland
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Ireportlive: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hahahahaha
thugs will be mobbed and burnt alive that day.
mark my words
hahahahaha
fire 🔥 for fire 🔥

Your elders are everywhere begin you are here hiding under Nairaland to make noise

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ireportlive:

Your elders are everywhere begin you are here hiding under Nairaland to make noise
Hahahahaha
we go butcher mc Oluomo boys that day
hiohiohiohio
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Zincfingers:

Nah you dey cry nah
The owners of the land are already manhandling you noisy miscreants grin grin
You can only cry on nairaland
Hahahahaha Tinubu urchins will be killed ruthlessly that day if they try nonsense
hahahahaha
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Light78: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Peter Obi is an aspirant. I don't know why haters keep attacking him.
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Ireportlive: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hahahahaha
we go butcher mc Oluomo boys that day
hiohiohiohio

Ok you are Butchering " MC Oluomo Boys " I thought as much .. I guess MC Oluomo Boys is from Nnewi

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ireportlive:

Ok you are Butchering " MC Oluomo Boys " I thought as much .. I guess MC Oluomo Boys is from Nnewi
Hahahahaha this one no be to open kanda mouth from morning till night ooo
thugs must be killed
hahahahaha
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Ofunaofu: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:

Violence, thuggery and votes buying is the way Tinubu hope to win

Well, it can only happen in lagos but at the end he will still not be president
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Antiurchins: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
APC massive flop in River State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Finestgurlie(f): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Violence, thuggery and votes buying is the way Tinubu hope to win

Well, it can only happen in lagos but at the end he will still not be president
that's if Lagos Obidients allow it
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by MrColdsweat: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Make everybody kuku carry cutlass go polling unit.
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Ireportlive: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Hahahahaha this one no be to open kanda mouth from morning till night ooo
thugs must be killed
hahahahaha
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song

Some people mama go collect , that one certain
Re: If Crying On Social Media Is What Lagos Obidients Will Do On 25th Then... by Ofunaofu: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
that's if Lagos Obidients allow it

You and I know that in a free, fair and credible election, Tinubu will not win lagos

But even if he wins lagos through violence, thuggery and bullion vans procured votes, he will lose the entire election

Tinubu is unelectable

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Days To Go - Why we won't vote Peter Obi / Major Nigerian Newspapers Have This As Their Headline / Obi Winning Nairaland Pool (sure Bet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.